Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Best .Hack Villain Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Who was the best villain in the .Hack series and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 pm
Wasn't Cubia technically the main villain in both of them? xD
Um... I guess I liked Sakaki the most. As a villain, I mean. I absolutely loathe him as a person, but for a villain he was alright. Ovan was cool too, if you consider him to be one of the bad guys. :'D

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Puppetry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm

Yeah, Ovan was a total douchebag at first :[ I think he was a pretty good 'villain' because I really hated him.

Gorre was one of the scarier ones in the first four games D:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:30 pm
Morganna.  

kurl

Trash Bear

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 pm
@Sanus
O HO HO
But Cubia wasn't the main villain in the .Hack animes or mangas. cool
Sakaki was alright. I thought his plans were kinda fail.

@Pup
I think Ovan had some pretty pretty awesome ideas and stuff, but he was annoying to fight. OVAN BATTLES = FAIL

@Kurl
Morganna is sexy lookin'. I can't remember much about SIGN though. D;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:53 pm
kurl
Morganna.

<3 ;D  

MorgannaModeGone

Blessed Hunter

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:58 pm
kinda stuck between ovan and well skeith in the first game  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:29 pm
haseo9
kinda stuck between ovan and well skeith in the first game

Skeith is amazing. ;D
He kinda scared me in the first game though. xD
Then again, a lot of the phases scared me a little.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:14 pm
Suckscocki. I mean Sakaki. I loved him as a villain X3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:49 pm
Sakakah.....filled the position of annoying villian good. Though I do believe that while she was the 'bad guy', Kamui brought a nice set of legs into the mix....  

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 pm
So how much anyone wanna bet ovan could have traced Sakakis comp to his housee and like destroyed the 10 years old. Sorry but i couldnt take sakakis angry murderer lust for haseo seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:13 am
Well if I say best villain I will have to say .hack//XXXX twin blade Cubia, his whole vidictive nature with a manipulation over kite with the sincerest of intentions puts him into a completely human realm while he still retains his shadow like reflection of kite and his role as the key/npc of Morgannna.  

Edge Punisher Haseo

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 pm
You know, the way I looked at it, I thought it was unique because the .hack// series never really had a true "villain." No one was all, "Oh hay, I'mma blow up the universe for no apparent reason now, k?" They all had their reasons for their actions (even if Sakaki's was just being a total douche and wanting to be God of the New World or something. lolololkira).

My two cents aside, my favorite antagonist was probably Bordeaux, if she'd count. Oh, I would. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm
fk12
You know, the way I looked at it, I thought it was unique because the .hack// series never really had a true "villain." No one was all, "Oh hay, I'mma blow up the universe for no apparent reason now, k?" They all had their reasons for their actions (even if Sakaki's was just being a total douche and wanting to be God of the New World or something. lolololkira).

My two cents aside, my favorite antagonist was probably Bordeaux, if she'd count. Oh, I would. heart

bordeauxs half and half. and Sakaki is like the king of douche bags. His little emo DIE, DIE, DIE, SUFFER, PAIN, FEEL IT, HATRED,I AM GOD,GTFO!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!111ONE!!!!!!!!! speech(s) just like made me want to slice him open with a scyhe even more. Seriously how does a game have that big of a effect on the real world. er besides aida taking control of s**t and shuting down s**t and cubia causing things to crash >__>. Though did ANYONE think that sakai was just some nerd/evil 10 year old kid that got his hands on a desktop and or laptop?  

haseo9

Zyxa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:25 am
haseo9
bordeauxs half and half. and Sakaki is like the king of douche bags. His little emo DIE, DIE, DIE, SUFFER, PAIN, FEEL IT, HATRED,I AM GOD,GTFO!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!111ONE!!!!!!!!! speech(s) just like made me want to slice him open with a scyhe even more. Seriously how does a game have that big of a effect on the real world. er besides aida taking control of s**t and shuting down s**t and cubia causing things to crash >__>. Though did ANYONE think that sakai was just some nerd/evil 10 year old kid that got his hands on a desktop and or laptop?
Well, it is a game. But, I definitely got the same vibe from Sakaki. He definitely seemed like one of those kids who always took games waaaay too seriously.

My vote for best villain, though, would also go to Morganna. She was the inscrutable. It's her mixed motivations that made her most memorable to me. For me, she's sort of the iconic villain of the series, because she was just sort of the embodiment of what I took away from the series. Morganna was the super program meant to herald the way for technology and AI, but because she was so advanced, she abhorred herself and both wanted to kill herself and live. She was a very complex character, and reminds me of sort of a tragic Greek hero, or even Frankenstein.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff