Reply Adult Furries Guild
*grins* Very Special news. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suhiko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:57 pm
Hello all I have very special news. Back in December of 2007 I met someone. In February of 2008 We started seeing each other. In June of 2008 We got engaged. and on April 26th, 2009 We'll be having our first child. Thats right My fiance is currently 21 weeks pregnant with our first child. We are having a Daughter. The name has already been chosen and will be Emma Mae Bar****** (sorry you can have the first 3 letters of the last name). We are completely excited seeing as we really were Hoping for a daughter. Well if this needs to be moved feel free to do so. But I am one that likes to announce special news.

Take care all.

Tatsu and fam.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Woah, congratulations, dude o:

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:35 pm
Hope y'all have everything set and together.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:57 am
Diana Aries
Far from it *sips his cup of coffee* That's what baby registries are for. Sucker our family into buying most of what we need (I hope).  

suhiko

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:04 am
Congrats 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:59 am
suhiko
Diana Aries
Far from it *sips his cup of coffee* That's what baby registries are for. Sucker our family into buying most of what we need (I hope).

Not what I meant. sweatdrop Just hoping you two are both in a good stable relationship and have stable income coming in.

I am not the type to get all congratulatory when someone says they are having a child unless they were trying to have one in the first place. No, my thoughts turn to concern for the child being brought into the world.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 pm
Diana Aries
suhiko
Diana Aries

Not what I meant. sweatdrop Just hoping you two are both in a good stable relationship and have stable income coming in.

I am not the type to get all congratulatory when someone says they are having a child unless they were trying to have one in the first place. No, my thoughts turn to concern for the child being brought into the world.
'Specially with this clown!! *ducks*

Just kidding, Tats, you know I wish you all the best! rofl And I demand picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:43 am
Manda_Tifa
Diana Aries
suhiko
Diana Aries

'Specially with this clown!! *ducks*

Just kidding, Tats, you know I wish you all the best! rofl And I demand picture.
*tosses a chocolate cream pie at Tifa* ha take that. I will when I'm able to get the new ones.  

suhiko

suhiko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:45 am
Diana Aries
suhiko
Diana Aries

I assure you the baby was wanted. It's just I personally have fallen on hard times. A lot of companies have hiring freezes going on which has left me without a job. There is plenty of love for this child and plenty of love given and received from Addie and I. Everything will work out eventually (hopefully freaking soon). It's my belief that as long as there is faith things will work out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:07 am
Yes, all things work out in the end.  

Selene Aries

nuo

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 pm
Congrats <^-^>
razz asses out cigars:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:22 pm
Congratulations, and I wish all three of you the best. Emma Mae is the cutest name ever. 3nodding  

hazzwolf

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am
suhiko
I assure you the baby was wanted. It's just I personally have fallen on hard times. A lot of companies have hiring freezes going on which has left me without a job. There is plenty of love for this child and plenty of love given and received from Addie and I. Everything will work out eventually (hopefully freaking soon). It's my belief that as long as there is faith things will work out.

I know what you're going through. When the decline first started in 2005, my wife and I found out we were having a baby girl (which, as with you, we preferred a girl first). I had a nice job, and then lost it shortly after she was born. I bounced from crummy job to crummy job until I landed something that was fairly stable. Then, as soon as we realized we were about to have another child (a boy) AND bought a house...the economy got worse and I was laid off. We love both of our children with all of our hearts, there's no denying that. But it is difficult raising two children on only my salary. On top of that, my new job is demanding so much of my time, I'm only home long enough to have dinner and sleep.

It's hard to get things right nowadays. But as long as you love your children the same and love your partner with the truest definition of the word, your home will be a happy one, no matter the money situation. Sure stresses will get in the way a bit, but it's up to you to decide how much it affects your life. The best advise I can give is when the walls are closing in is to "Let it go". Easier said than done, believe me I know. But don't let a bad situation taint your love. It's hard extremely hard work to do this, and requires a mentality that may be easy to manipulate, but it'll be easier to forgive and be forgiven, and it will be easier to maintain your love.

I could go on and on with more advice on the subject, but experience is the best way to learn the lessons. I can tell you exactly how it was for my family, but unless you've already been there, it's hard to understand the outcome.

Congratulations, and may your daughter be (almost) as beautiful as mine. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:03 pm
Blue Atsushi-Kai
suhiko

I know what you're going through. When the decline first started in 2005, my wife and I found out we were having a baby girl (which, as with you, we preferred a girl first). I had a nice job, and then lost it shortly after she was born. I bounced from crummy job to crummy job until I landed something that was fairly stable. Then, as soon as we realized we were about to have another child (a boy) AND bought a house...the economy got worse and I was laid off. We love both of our children with all of our hearts, there's no denying that. But it is difficult raising two children on only my salary. On top of that, my new job is demanding so much of my time, I'm only home long enough to have dinner and sleep.

It's hard to get things right nowadays. But as long as you love your children the same and love your partner with the truest definition of the word, your home will be a happy one, no matter the money situation. Sure stresses will get in the way a bit, but it's up to you to decide how much it affects your life. The best advise I can give is when the walls are closing in is to "Let it go". Easier said than done, believe me I know. But don't let a bad situation taint your love. It's hard extremely hard work to do this, and requires a mentality that may be easy to manipulate, but it'll be easier to forgive and be forgiven, and it will be easier to maintain your love.

I could go on and on with more advice on the subject, but experience is the best way to learn the lessons. I can tell you exactly how it was for my family, but unless you've already been there, it's hard to understand the outcome.

Congratulations, and may your daughter be (almost) as beautiful as mine. whee
Sorry but I'm sure my daughter will be much more beautiful *but then again every dad thinks their daughter is the most beautiful daughter in the world.* I want to say thanks to everyone Especially You Atsushi. A lot of that makes sense. I will admit. It's been difficult dealing with this freaking recession. But I've been doing what I have to do. I'm constantly hunting down job opportunities and finally Found a part time. Now I just need a darn car. XD. But anyways. I take any and all advice that can be given. Just wondering If you were as scared as I feel. I'm so afraid of screwing up.  

suhiko

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces