Submit

Better Long or Short?
  Long!!!! (I think so too!<3)
  Short!
  I lurv polls...
View Results

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:15 pm
NO!!! I was watching Entertainment Tonight, and Robert Pattinson CUT OFF HIS HAIR!! I loved his hair long! It was so lush and yummy...sorry, ranting. Anyway, look!

Before:
User Image

After:
User Image
*calms* Okay...so he still looks good <3
Discuss?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm
Ahh! I am having trouble calming....okay, so it's obsessive, I know. My friend is going to Freak!  

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 pm
Yeah, so? He's still the same super sexy Brit who we wish was our boyfriends.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:29 pm
I agree it does look weird. now he looks pretty much like any other guy you could pass on the street. but hey, that might be a good thing for him, less mobs. ^ ^

and as for wishing that my bf looked like him...Not really. i find my bf more attractive (not that rob isn't decent looking) it's just that my bf is closer to the edward i pictured in my head. or maybe i'm just lucky. 4laugh  

Aradia Helevorn

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm
Yesh, he is still super sexy, and less mobs would be good, but I'll miss the longer hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 pm
I heard there were a dozen crazy fan girls freaking over this...my god, its just hair. it WILL grow back. I'm just glad to see everyone on this guild taking it so well.  

celestialheiress

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least he is still HAWT!! Why did he have to cut his perfect hair

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 pm
hey at least he still looks hot, but won't we all miss his long hair. anyway he did the cut for a role and he really wanted to cut it. As long as he is happy! heart heart heart  

Princess Candy Apple

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm
He's going to look ******** ugly whether his hair is short or not, so stop worrying, okay? Two weeks and he'll be long-haired and just as ugly as he was, is, and always will be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:01 pm
I got this picture of him, with his short hair.
I find this picture really HOT!
I printed it out. biggrin

User Image

He's so dreamy.

P/S : One thing that caught me when I read that he cut his hair,... it might be kind of funny, but..."Do a vampire cut his hair?"  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

faheygirlhey

Dangerous Genius

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm
AquaGurl14
I got this picture of him, with his short hair.
I find this picture really HOT!
I printed it out. biggrin

User Image

He's so dreamy.

P/S : One thing that caught me when I read that he cut his hair,... it might be kind of funny, but..."Do a vampire cut his hair?"

If a vampire cuts their hair, it doesn't grow back. It's an option, though. The reason Alice's hair is short is because it was cut in the asylum. THeir bodies are the same everyday, so vampire hair doesn't grow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:49 pm
normaly I love guys with long hair (although I have NEVER loved Rob) I think his "Edward hair" rapidly turned into "homeless hair" without a makeup crew at least with short har he looks a LITTLE more kept together... now if we could only get rid of the constantly-drugged-up squinty eyes he has... you would think with all of the money he has he could afford CAFFINE!

also hair is protein follicles not dead cells so shouldn't vampires who drink blood have longer hair since

BLOOD=PROTEIN

PROTEIN=PROTEIN FOLLICLES

PROTEIN FOLLICLES=HAIR?

that never made sense to me but it is the same in almost all of the vampire stories I have read with the exception of P. N. Elrod's books  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm
i get REALLY annoyed when they mess up the genetic makeup of the vampires. their hair cant grow back so WHY CUT IT!!!!!!!!! STUPID!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:19 pm
*shrug* Personally, I think people are making way too big a deal about this. (Not necessarily on this thread, but elsewhere on the Internet.) It'll grow back, people. There are 3 months before filming for New Moon starts. And, personally, I wouldn't mind if it's a little shorter in NM anyway. It was too shaggy and sort of gross in Twilight.  

Glitterbean

Spring and Summer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:33 pm
I think it makes him look older.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items