Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Unaswered Questions of Blood+ ****Spoilers****** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 am
These are some questions that i've had since watching Blood +.
If you haven't watched it all the way . I suggest you do so first.
I dont want to spoil the show for anybody.

*****************spoilers***********************

Unaswered Questions ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
?? ?? ??

1)Karl (the Gay Chevalier)Meant to say Nathan) hints that he was the Chevalier to Diva's And Saya's Mother.
A)How is it that Amshell did not know??
B)How did Karl(i meant to say Nathan) meet Diva ??

2)How did Haji survive Option D ? And did he get his arm back??

3)Why is it that Solomon did not recognize Saya. If Saya is Diva's twin Sister?
4)How did Saya's/Diva's Mother die?
5)Who killed her?
6)Who was Saya's/Diva's father??
a) And is he dead??
7)Can Chiroptera change into anyone? Or just the people whose blood they have consumed?? Or whose blood they've come into contact with?

8} What are the names of Diva's Daughters?? (i dont remember) (^^);  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 pm
Karls not the Gay Chevalier...Thats Nathan... eek
And those are good questions...Maybe he was one of the mothers chevaliers..

Diva/Sayas mother was killed by her twin sister.(Each queen gives birth to twins whos blood is considered "poison" to the other sibling)

The rest..I dont know..LOL  

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:18 am
A lot of those questions are ones that no one really knows. I personally, as a writer try to come up with answers to questions that I leave open. But a lot of the time I'd only make up an answer once someone asked me. Confusion is a great part of creating intruige and is what helps hook the audience. I can offer a few answers, but most of those are truly mysteries.

Q 3: I do know that Solomon did recognize Saya at the school dance if that's what your referring to.
Q 4-5: Angelique gave you one assumed answer that most of us are pretty sure is true. Saya's and Diva's mother's death really has no answer that I know of.
Q 7: I beleive that the transforming part is only Amshel. I don't know why, or if my guess is correct.
Q 8: I don't think that Diva's children have names except for the names that fanfic writers and roleplayers have assigned them. One time some overzealous fan edited Wikipedia and tried to name them.
Sorry if I couldn't be of more help.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:48 pm
To Angelic : i think your answer is wrong. If i remember correctly they (the Goldsmiths) disected her body (the mother of S&D) and extracted the babies. So the mother couldnt have been killed by her sisters blood. Because if you remember if she had been killed by the blood, The Mothers body would have crystalized. And turned to dust.
Now in the episode that shows S&D 's begining they metion they found the body frozen in Iceland and decapitated.

Also you are right about the name. Karl is the chevalier Saya fights when she went crazy. thanks.

To Kena : I saw a fan sub of that episode. Maybe the translations are different. But even so I got the impression that he didnt recognize her.
I might have to watch it again.
Maybe apply what little japanese ive learned to some use (^^);  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 am
GuinAoiichi
To Angelic : i think your answer is wrong. If i remember correctly they (the Goldsmiths) disected her body (the mother of S&D) and extracted the babies. So the mother couldnt have been killed by her sisters blood. Because if you remember if she had been killed by the blood, The Mothers body would have crystalized. And turned to dust.
Now in the episode that shows S&D 's begining they metion they found the body frozen in Iceland and decapitated.

Also you are right about the name. Karl is the chevalier Saya fights when she went crazy. thanks.

To Kena : I saw a fan sub of that episode. Maybe the translations are different. But even so I got the impression that he didnt recognize her.
I might have to watch it again.
Maybe apply what little japanese ive learned to some use (^^);

True...I forgot about that-I was just going on what I remembered. Been a long time since I've watched the series whee  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 am
@ Angelic : Youd did bring up an important question ,though.
What happend to S&D's Aunt ?? I mean the queens are born as twins.
So ....what happened to the Mothers sister??.....hmmmm.  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Rin Monatuge

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:50 pm
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Karls not the Gay Chevalier...Thats Nathan... eek
And those are good questions...Maybe he was one of the mothers chevaliers..

Diva/Sayas mother was killed by her twin sister.(Each queen gives birth to twins whos blood is considered "poison" to the other sibling)

The rest..I dont know..LOL

Really...? eek I didn't know that (Queens giving birth 2 twins and blood)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:49 pm
wow ! no one else has questions about the show?? Not even what ifs??  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 pm
answer to question 2! Haji Does get his arm back i know becuase before the series started he got his arm cut off by saya which he got back by permanetly making it a chiropteran hand i believe?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:06 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
answer to question 2! Haji Does get his arm back i know becuase before the series started he got his arm cut off by saya which he got back by permanetly making it a chiropteran hand i believe?

Really ?? i dont remember that. sweatdrop question nice cosplay btw.

Id like to think that "Nathan" saves Haji right before option D is initiated. Saves him and his arm.  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:49 pm
ty and its true Go to youtube type in Saya Blood [Vietnam Night]

at 4 mins and 20 seconds it shows when saya cuts hajis arm off  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Another unanswered question: How is Haji alive? We never see him drinking any blood during the series. (Except when Saya gave hers to him and made him a Chevalier.)  

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

The Golden Standard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
eternally_the_siren_sings
Another unanswered question: How is Haji alive? We never see him drinking any blood during the series. (Except when Saya gave hers to him and made him a Chevalier.)

As with most chevaliers, Hagi doesn't need to eat or sleep, and he stays awake while Saya eats, sleeps, or goes into long periods of hibernation.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 pm
GuinAoiichi
These are some questions that i've had since watching Blood +.
If you haven't watched it all the way . I suggest you do so first.
I don't want to spoil the show for anybody.
*****************spoilers***********************
Unanswered Questions ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
?? ?? ??
1)NATHAN (the Gay Chevalier) hints that he was the Chevalier to Diva's And Saya's Mother.
A)How is it that Amshel did not know??
B)How did Karl meet Diva ??
2)How did Haji survive Option D ? And did he get his arm back??
3)Why is it that Solomon did not recognize Saya. If Saya is Diva's twin Sister?
4)How did Saya's/Diva's Mother die?
5)Who killed her?
6)Who was Saya's/Diva's father??
a) And is he dead??
7)Can Chiroptera change into anyone? Or just the people whose blood they have consumed?? Or whose blood they've come into contact with?

8} What are the names of Diva's Daughters?? (i don't remember) (^^);

1) Karl isn't the "gay" chevalier you're referring to. That's Nathan.
A) Amshel probably was too wrapped up in his work to notice the subtle hints that Nathan was giving.
B) Karl Fei-Ong was introduced to Diva in 1917 by Amshel. When he met her, he requested that she turn him into a chevalier. Amshel later says he only chose Karl to use him as a guinea pig for their new Delta project. Karl's body was heavily modified by Amshel's experiments, including having the arm Saya destroyed in Vietnam in 1972 replaced with a spiked arm. His traumatic past, Diva's inability to give him the love he sought, and forced conversion seems to have left Karl severely mentally unbalanced. However, Solomon, the only one who could calm Karl's mania, believed Karl's problems stemmed from his being lonely and not seeing that Solomon was always there and watching over him

2) Haji survived because that simply wouldn't kill him. He wasn't as fatally wounded as Amshel was. Remember all he needed to do was make sure that Amshel was impaled good enough and since chevalier's can move at the speed of light its possible. I speculate that he was able to get out and he and Nathan used the same escape route. (Since we never did see Nathan crystallize)
B) No. His arm will not return to its natural human form. This is his 'consequence' -if you will- for what happened at Joel's mansion. Saya went berserk and Haji ran. His arm being confiscated is his punishment. It will haunt him for eternity and remind him of what a fatal mistake he made.

3) Solomon knew from the very beginning. Everything. He knew it. He may have acted surprised because of Van's presence.

4) I may be wrong but I think their mother was captured and artificially killed. With some kind of drug maybe to slow down the crystallization process so they could extract Saya and Diva. If they have a drug to wake the queens up early they must have one to put them to sleep or hinder them. They may have had the Aunt injure the dominant one in order to capture. Anywho... sweatdrop

5) Refer to question 4.

6) I believe artificial insemination was used here, yet again.
A) My guess is yes. He would be dead.

7) Your second answer is correct. Though, from the looks of it only Amshel and Grigori Efimovich Rasputin(Sonya) [Refer to the episode "Do You Remember The Promise"] is capable of this.

8]
There is no actual given name. They are not name. Thing 1 and Thing 2 if you will. They have no-name. Except the ones that writers and overzealous fans give them.

The Golden Standard

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Oh, I love answering questions. While I will agree with most of Golden's answers, there are a few I would differentiate on:

1.) Nathan does hint that he knows much more than he lets on. What strengthens the idea that he may have been a chevalier to the girls' mother is the fact that, in episode 50, I believe, Saya kills Diva, and when Nathan rushes onstage and lets her impale him as well, we clearly see him 'die'--yet later on in the same episode, we get a small scene of him in a crowd of people. He knew about Diva's blood losing potency, and even if this is true, Saya's blood would still be just as effective, if not more so, than it was before. To make a long story short--Had Nathan truly been Diva's chevalier, Saya's blood would have killed him.

A- I'm in agreement with Golden for the most part--however I can almost imagine that Amshel may have known--but kept Nathan around for scientific reasons, without telling anyone. This explanation is plausible, but not probable.

B- I'm in agreement with Golden here. It's pretty cut-and-dried.

2.) I agree with Golden, yet again. The explanation she gave was good--Haji would not have died--something that was debated in the series was as Solomon said, "We won't die even if you remove our hearts from our chests, they can be put back. But what would happen if one was to remove the heart, and rupture it?" Chances are another way to kill a chevalier would be to crush their heart, or impale it completely. (which was also seen in the manga, volume 4.) Also, Golden is right. Haji did not regain his human arm, nor will he in the future, I would imagine.

3.) This is another I didn't quite agree with--I think that possibly Solomon may not have made the connection at the time. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that, even when Van wasn't really looking, Solomon looked shocked--but not only that ((it IS a rather small detail)) but also because this could definitely have aided in the whole ordeal of Solomon 'falling in love' with Saya. One of the things he said at least once was that he remembered Saya as that sweet and carefree girl he'd met at the dance before he'd known who she was.

4.) This question I actually disagree with Golden on. In episode 22, The Zoo, they explain that Saya's mother was found as remains, and when brought into the lab and cut open, the two tiny babies were found in cocoons, which didn't open or 'hatch' until almost 5 months later. They said she was found in Iceland by scientists there, and they had named her 'Saya', thusly where our Saya gets her name. She was dead when they found her body, her face crushed in, so they couldn't even tell what she was, only that she was pregnant, and not human. This alone leads me to believe that she was found dead of natural causes--or at least, killed and abandoned.

5.) There are probably hundreds of speculations about this--but no one knows. ((Except probably Nathan but if you asked him he'd dance around the subject broadway-style and ask if he could fix your hair.))

6.) Saya and Diva's father, I would imagine, was probably one of the first chevaliers. I'm basing this completely off of my own assumptions, and using my own deductive reasoning. I feel like Saya and Diva's mother may have been one of the first Queens--in which case it would not surprise me if she had conceived Saya and Diva naturally, and not under some form of experimentation. Also, something else that makes me wonder about this is that if there had been any other record of an experimentation on a species of this kind, story, legend, or otherwise, I'm almost certain the Red Shield would have dug it up by now. It's an interesting question, nevertheless. ((Not to be a shameless plug here, but I was actually writing a fanfiction that had something to do with the previous generations of Saya and Diva's family. It's in the works, but I've been developing all kinds of ideas for it.))

7.) Aaand on this question, the only ones we have seen that can do this are Amshel and Grigori ((who was Sonya, the little blonde girl who Saya and Haji stayed with in 18th century Russia. )) and Diva, apparently, as well. This change in her wasn't quite as obvious, since she still retained her distinguishing features--her piercing blue eyes and black hair, but as we saw in seasons 4 and 5 (respectively) she changed her appearance to look more like Riku. I say that she 'changed herself' because when watching episodes 48-50, and even some previous to this, she seems to change back to her 'normal' appearance, and her hair is long again, her features becoming more feminine.

8.) Diva's little ones don't have names, but it would be interesting to see what the creators would do with that, if anything.

What's sad is that I ALWAYS overanalyze things like this. >< I'm one of those people who think about things waaaaay too much. DX

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff