Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Lets Start Racing Again! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 pm
Its been a while Im ready to start again!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Sounds good by me, count me in wink
anyone up for some races? leave me a comment if you wanna race me.  

Crithono

Familiar Rallier

Calamity Trigger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:42 pm
we should organize and create the first official circuit instead of being street racers, show these new punks some class and push our cars to their limits  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:34 pm
Crithono
Sounds good by me, count me in wink
anyone up for some races? leave me a comment if you wanna race me.

U bet between u, calmity and muchi thats how I got as good as I am now. BTW have u heard of google chrome? I tested the browser out and it was just as slow as opera but after the playing with it I can say it would have to have the same speed as Safari have u tested any?  

The Speed Drive

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Calamity-Rato
we should organize and create the first official circuit instead of being street racers, show these new punks some class and push our cars to their limits

I second that I have notice a lot of these new racers are waaay rude! When I started racing the racers that were good and that I met were honorable. These guys are crazy!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:08 am
PM me sometime when you find racers like that, I'd like to see what fun I can have with the Invite a friend link.  

Crithono

Familiar Rallier

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 am
Sweet, there are still racers around! Gives me more motivation to get on the next tourney. You guys don't mind if I make the prize pool lower, do you? 1 million for first is a bit out of my budget at the moment....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 am
yea we should start the new tournament soon i can wait

can i be promoted f i win the tournament xd jk

Johnny loves Charlotte

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 am
BluDragon35
Sweet, there are still racers around! Gives me more motivation to get on the next tourney. You guys don't mind if I make the prize pool lower, do you? 1 million for first is a bit out of my budget at the moment....

Im cool with that! I was hoping the races be more of a bet among racers for a bit until it starts picking up again. Like if everyone came with a entry fee ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:17 pm
You guys leaving me out from all the fun? Man.. stare haha jk xd

If you guys are crewing up let me know, it's time to show the new kids on the block who really rule the streets. wink  

Xoul Leonheart

Shimano Jubei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:22 pm
heheh... Rude racers? I've got something for 'em. >:]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm
Xoul Leonheart
You guys leaving me out from all the fun? Man.. stare haha jk xd

If you guys are crewing up let me know, it's time to show the new kids on the block who really rule the streets. wink

WOw its been a while How have u been? Have u met any new racers?  

The Speed Drive

The Speed Drive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:22 pm
Jubei
heheh... Rude racers? I've got something for 'em. >:]

I been testing and practicing a lot too But their are some racers now with tricks and I mean dirty tricks. I was telling crio and clamity about ones that script but I never got to get there name its some sorta racing team though. They are good but the way they are about winning or losing is just distasteful.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:28 pm
What kinda things have they done? The only racers I don't like are the ones that don't pay then run! SHAME! SHAMMMME stressed stressed stressed  

ShadowSpikesX

LonerX007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:26 pm
ShadowSpikesX
What kinda things have they done? The only racers I don't like are the ones that don't pay then run! SHAME! SHAMMMME stressed stressed stressed

Ive had that happen its pretty pathetic. I personally like the ones that say they are the best and then you challenge and they decline because of what your avi is wearing. Countless time I heard the "oh you don't have enough gold to race and your too poor I don't race noobs" and ya know the run around. cheese_whine rolleyes  
The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff