Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Pets Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:21 pm
So what pets do you have and/or what pets do you consider "gothic"?

I actually have a medium sized albino rat named pandora and an adorable sugar glider named Binx.

User Image
(Not her, but a sugar glider for those who don't know what they are.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:32 pm
I have 2 girl rats but i have to give them away 'cause of my asthma.
A strange psycho cat. He loves me and hates everybody else, especially males. ^^
I had a avicularia versicolor but she died. I wanna have a new one but there are only little babies and horrible expensive adults at the moment. sad  

Surrealys

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:17 pm
I've wanted a Sugar Glider for so long. There so cute, what is it like? surprised

And on topic... Maybe my black cat Wednesday? Who oddly... is afraid of the dark. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 pm
Blackrose Kaire
I've wanted a Sugar Glider for so long. There so cute, what is it like? surprised

And on topic... Maybe my black cat Wednesday? Who oddly... is afraid of the dark. neutral

Aww, I love cats but i'm allergic.

It takes sugar gliders a while to get used to new owners and they don't warm up very quickly, it takes some patience. They sleep all day, don't eat much, and jump around their cages all night. I've had mine for about a week, she's adorable. I still haven't been able to pick her up, though.

Satan on Speed

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:08 pm
i currently have a Dog(who is insanely hyper) and hampster named Mu (he looks like a cow) and a fish  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:31 am
My reanimated head of Edgar Allen Poe. I call him "Poesie."  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

broken_joker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:36 pm
I used to have two chinchilla's...but then we moved and had to give them away.

I have a black and white cat called Murdoch. He won't go near anyone else and get's really jealous when I pay attention to someone other than him  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 am
my parents wont let me have any other pet then a fish....however when i get a bit older and move out and get the money im planing on getting me a white tiger. they're so pretty  

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:06 pm
XxThe ZandraxX
my parents wont let me have any other pet then a fish....however when i get a bit older and move out and get the money im planing on getting me a white tiger. they're so pretty
Well good luck cleaning that litter box. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:23 pm
I have a little black and white kitten named Ninja. She loved to be held and petted. She also loves to sleep on my Invader Zim messenger bag. ^_^ She's so cute. If I can get her to hold still long enough, I'll take a picture and post it so you all can see.  

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 am
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
I have a little black and white kitten named Ninja. She loved to be held and petted. She also loves to sleep on my Invader Zim messenger bag. ^_^ She's so cute. If I can get her to hold still long enough, I'll take a picture and post it so you all can see.

Aww, sounds like your little kitty has taste!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 am
XxThe ZandraxX

Good luck with that, exotic pets and permits and all.
It would be awesome though- white tigers are beautiful.

Satan on Speed

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:45 am
Satan on Speed
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

Aww, sounds like your little kitty has taste!

^_^ Thanks. She also likes the color red.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Finally!! I got my kitten, Ninja, to sit still long enough to get a picture of her.

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o256/Blackcat13nya/?action=view¤t=PICT0125.jpg

The actual picture is a little big so here's the link.  

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:34 pm
Can't really say I've put alot of thought into whether or not any of my pets are gothic. I've always been the one in the household with a handle on that, none of my human housemates are, why would my furry ones need to be.
Our cats are all named after gods, monsters, and antidepressants, and I suppose someone with a very loose definition of goth could make that fit, but I think it's stretching. Seven cats, (we had eight, but one of the kittens finally got adopted -^^-) and not one of them is black.

One could argue Michaelangelo looks kinda satanic, but that's not really his fault that he's a black and reddish-brown buck, and in any case satanic=/=gothic and farm animals=/=pets.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff