Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  yo
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:55 am
hello:3
im wearing contacts and i was just wondering how many in our guilds do? im not sure what are the good brands out there but i use acuvue oasys myself. if your wearing what brand do you use?

(just thought we shld have new topics, heh sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:53 am
I wear contact lenses! Well I should say contact lense because I only have wear one in my right eye because I'm blind in my left. 3nodding

I think I use Acuvue Advance, but I'm not too sure. xd  

Evil Pillows

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:26 pm
No contacts for me.....I'll stick with my glasses. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:27 pm
I wear contacts too! ^_^
Um..not sure what brand though. I never knew there were different kinds. XD I got the one my eye doctor orders for me. I'll chekc it out later. Now that I think of it. I have a doctors eye appointment tommorow. crying Wah...  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 pm
*tsktsk* moonlight! heeehee razz
do your spent alot on them? i spent close to SGD100... which means i can buy a few pair of glasses per yr>.< more, i have diff degree for each eye so i buy two boxes...i find washing the lenses tiring but wearing glasses for long hours give me headaches...pros n cons rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 am
hehe hey! I think we're the same J! I have to buy two boxes b/c of my left and right eye. One has stigmitism. crying So I pay basically....around....$300-400? for a 6 month supply or something like that. >_<'  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:45 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
hehe hey! I think we're the same J! I have to buy two boxes b/c of my left and right eye. One has stigmitism. crying So I pay basically....around....$300-400? for a 6 month supply or something like that. >_<'

Wow, that sucks... I only have to spend like $100 per year for mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:12 pm
wow...huge price difference>_<  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:13 pm
AH-ha! Back from the doctors. Nevermind> ^_^ That price I gave was b/c it was my first time adn I ran out before the year was up. lol So I had to re-stock.

The price I paid today was actually 160.00. ^__^" So double that, that's how I got my price before since I bought it twice in one year. (Thanks to me being clumsy and dropping them so many times and losing it when I first began sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:42 am
No need to laugh at him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope, I don't wear contacts. But I used to wear glasses, but on these days I don't need to wear them, or at least the doctor did say so. xd

He might be one of those strange catz, but at least he dares to be different.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

gdsghwhweghsdgsghas

Fate-J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:45 am
@Moonlight: great, you drop and lose your lenses... when your wearing or when they're still in a box, may i ask?

@Yaku: lucky you!! you recovered from it? i didnt know it could happen sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:59 am
Fate-J
@Moonlight: great, you drop and lose your lenses... when your wearing or when they're still in a box, may i ask?

@Yaku: lucky you!! you recovered from it? i didnt know it could happen sweatdrop

lol When I'm gonna take them out or put them in. Just during those moments b/c they're on my one finger and when I drop them...I never find it for some reason. o_O"

I usually stand in front of my mirror in my room when I do that. (my room has a blue kinda dull dark carpet and I think when I drop it, it doesn't just fall straight down...it kinda flings to lord knows where somehow. sweatdrop
By the time I do discover it...it's hardened and unusable. (I even had my sister try to help me find one I dropped a few times and not even she can seem to find them. XD And her eyes are good.)

((I try to find them to throw them away rather than leave it there somewhere. If it does fall i have to throw it away of course since it's dirty. crying ))  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 pm
I cannot remember at all what my contact brand is, I had to go get my boxes. lol

My eyes are different perscriptions so I have to have 2 boxes and I have some colored ones so I have 4 boxes all together. rofl

My regular contacts are O2 Optics. I have no ideas what the numbers mean but the percriptions are -5.75 and -4.75.

My colored ones are Freshlook Colorblends. They're blue.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm
@moonlight: lol i rmbr when i drop this one lens while trying to throw it away. after a few days when i found it, its all shriveled up and hard! the edges are quite sharp n my bro was saying imagining putting THAT in your eyes>_<

@zizzy: i want coloured lenses too!! but my mum wont alllow me to buy them...she says coloured ones are more dangerous somehow neutral

Fate-J

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:25 pm
I don't see how they're more dangerous. neutral

They're a bit flimsier so they're a bit harder to get in and a bit easier to tear but I don't think they're any more dangerous than normal contacts are.

Sometimes they shift slightly out of place when my eyes are really dry so I'll see a slight ring of blue around when they're out of place.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff