Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 pm
Story:
Scientists were running tests on human volunteers when something terrible happened. Two chemicals mixed and got into the human experiments by accident. Soon one by one the test subjects began to develop the abilities to change into animals. At first it was just by emotion that the change was possible but then they became strong, gained to change at will. The test subjects became known as Lycanthropes. The scientist how ever decided to keep them a secret and never allow them to leave. The Lycanthropes were outraged and escaped during the night. After they escaped the government was informed and built huge walls around the city/town and evacuated all the citizens without telling them why. The government then sent hunters in to capture the Lycanthropes so they could be further tested onThe hunters were told that they must not kill them just capture them and then bring them back to the lab. The government kept the electricity on so that the hunters could use the abandon houses as temporary housing when ever they needed. This also had a second purpose, the hunters could see which houses had lights on and figure that either another hunter was there or a Lycanthrope was there.Many of the Lycanthropes had different ideas. To try and over power the guards and make them set them free? To just lay low and hope the government lost interest? Convince the humans to live in peace with them? And so many more.So now what? Will the Lycanthropes live in peace? Or will they go to war against the hunters and government? Only time shall tell us.

Setting/Weather: Cold, brisk, windy, snowing a lot of the time.Time of the year- mid December-At the very center of town is the laboratory. The lavatory is surrounded by a security fence.
Then for a 50 mile is the main part of town, that has a lot of houses and businesses. It dies out to just houses about 40 miles out.
Then its a heavily wooded area, a small stream running threw the area. After the wooded area there is a wall that stretches over 45 miles into the sky.At the top of the walls there are gun men that will shoot down anything that tries to get out by going over the wall. The city name is Vayon.

Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Don’t be a noob follow the basic RP rules that go without saying: no advertising, no spam…et
3. I don't want to see any cybering in here.
4. Swearing is ok but not every other word.
5. Romance is allowed, but do not pressure people into it
6. PM all profiles to me
9. Don't start drama in ooc 11. Keep OOC chat in ((...)), //...//, ect

Hunter
Gaia name:
name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: (5 weapons only, remember, your capturing them not killing them, you can use a gun to hurt them but make it like a pistol then, um some examples of weapons could be net launcher, rope, pistol, knock out gas…)
How do you capture: (how do you usually capture them? Tick them, beat them, shoot them in a nonfatal spot,…etc)
Appearance:
Other:

Lycanthrope
Gaia name:
name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons: (only 2)
Animal: (what animal can you turn into, remember you can only turn into one animal.)
Appearance:
Other:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:32 pm
Acepted profiles

Lycanthropes

Gaia name: Sukie-dog101
name: Kiva Wolfheart
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: she is random and crazy at times but she dose have a serious side to her
Bio: she was captured at the age of 10 she has lived 7 years in captivity hoping the scientists would eventually get bored with them but she got tired of waiting and broke free, she now romes free hoping never to go back to that horrible place
Weapons: a katana,Butterfly swords
Animal: Kiva
Appearance: hooman

Gaia name: Hellz kirara
name: Hikaru
Sexuality: straight
Personality: random, fun, happy go lucky
Bio: Captured at age 5, she broke out at age 15, she hoped that she would be reunited with her family but found out they were all dead
Weapons: a gun made of Lanchesters Cathedrals Silver Cross, Exploding 13mm bullets, katana
Animal: Fox(without the wings)
Appearance: Hooman

Gaia name:
latuf
name: Akira Yamato
Personality: laid back and cocky
Bio: Akira was an orphan when he was taken for experimenting at the age of ten he was there in the laboratory for about 5 years when he decided to escape
Weapons: S&W speed load classic 6shots (Western gun), bomb bag holds 20 home made bombs
Animal: User Image
Appearance: User Image
Other: he makes his own bombs for his bomb bags

Gaia name: Phantom-kyuubi naruto92
name: Sendo Bloodlust
Personality: he's typically a nice person but watch out he is also very unpredictable, he is split personalitied
Bio: he was captured at the are of 9 and excaped at the age of 18 he now romes free hoping never to go back to that horrible place
Weapons: he uses a sythe that has 3 blades and a dubble sidded axe
Animal: Wolf
Appearance:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e297/nanakitten/random anime guys/Wolf.jpg
Wolf

Lycanthrope?
Gaia name: Requiem_Dragon
name: Isshuin Hatume
Sexuality: doesn't care enough to have a relationship
Personality: devoid of emotion, heartless at times
Bio: Isshuin himself has no recollection of his past. All he knows is that he awakened from a long cryogenic sleep many years in the future in an abandoned lab.
Weapons: Normal: A staff with static made for stopping enemies, not killing them.
Dragon: A strong silver hide, sharp scales covering body, silver claws and fangs
Animal: Dragon
Appearance: Isshuin normal form:

User Image
Isshuin dragon form:User Image
Other: He hasn't the slightest clue that he's a Lycanthrope...

Hunters

Gaia name: Tachi Zotura
name: Vondel Zotura
Personality: calm and controlled
Bio: Vondel was enlisted as a mecenary for this so called labritory. He disliked that they toyed with the human genes but as long as the pay stayed the same, he would tolorate it. Now that the test subjects escaped, he was hiered to capture them. His pay was doubled and he felt content that he didnt have to harm them.
Weapons: Hold two pistols and a katana. He keeps the pistols loaded with Knockout posien that will keep them down for at least 12 hours.
How do you capture: Vondel hopes to capture them on their own will, not wanting a fight. But he will resort to violence if he has to.
Appearance: User Image
Other: N/A

Hunter
Gaia name: Issac Avvyien
name: Rikaru
Sexuality: Strait
Personality: Calm and calculating.
Bio: Rikaru is a mercinary that people hire normally when they want something dead cause she is capable to learn about her apponent and see there next moves, well it seems that way. She has never failed a mission and does not plan to make a new habbit of it. The hunt she was told has been going on for some time and now she is their last resort. Normally works alone for less movement and faster travel.
Weapons: A long whip that she uses as a belt that has jagged spikes that when striking the enemy poisons them knocking them out. A sword and a pistol provided by the lab.
How do you capture: Learns their tricks and plays a game cat and mouse then when the time is perfect strikes knocking them out or taking them awake if they hold out that long. Appearance:
Other:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb11/Kirara131/RosarioVampire.jpg

Name= Anna M

Age = 19

Sex = female

personality= sarcastic, full of herself.

Bio= bounty hunter, does anything for the right price, hell even capture excaped experimnts for some crazy scietists. recived a call from her old friend Rikaru and is more than happy to lend a hand now that she thinks shes getting paid. believes in money and not much elese. has a bad smoking habbit and always needs a smoke, no matter what. reminds people of a modern day pirate.

Weapons= stun baton, hand gun(fires small needles that inject a anesthetic that knocks out rhinos in one hit), net luncher, also carries a steel rope that is very flexable near impossible to break.

how do u capture= chase stun bag. predict trap bag.

apperance=User Image

Gaia name: Hellz Kirara
name: Nova
Personality: to the point, serious, will bite your head off.
Bio: She was raised from a child as a trained hunter and assassin, she never knew what friends were, only enemies and targets. She was trained to trust nobody and take no prisoners.
Weapons: A katana, many tranquilizers, throwing needles, sleeping bombs, and many small hidden daggers.
How do you capture: She often sneaks up on her prey and uses a tranq. or she will fight until her prey becomes tired and than knock them unconcious.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: She has many scars over her intire body from her training and from previous missions.  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 pm
Vondel walked the streets, pistols comfortably tucked away at his hips and his long Katana resting on his back in easy reach. Most people thought he was to young, being 26, to even begin to take on this mission. But his empolyors found out that he was quite capable, being the best at what he did. Long years of training sence birth honed his phyciacl body, making his movements near blurs to the naked eye. But quicker was his mind. He had more sensitivity of his suroundings and a great understanding of combat as well as the mind. Although he distained Violence, he did think that to live, you must kill. Vondel came out of his thoughts as he entered a house. He looked around quickly, trying to sence if anything was about. He thoguht he heard a slight scuffle upstairs. Most would shrug it off as a rodent, but Vondel wasn't most people. He drew his guns and silently crept upstairs, making not a sound as he rounded the bend and came to an open door. Luckaly it was half closed. With the same silance, he crept up to the door, taking cover behind the wall just right of the door way. Vondel peeked around the corrnor, hopeing that he may have found someone early. And he also hoped they wouldnt attack him right off the bat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:56 pm
The Young Lycanthrope Woke up at the first rays of light that came from the skys, but the lights quickly took cover behind more snow clouds, climbing out of a cardbored box in an old abandoned hotel she yawned widly and stretched, her claws hitting the hard marble floor as she took a few more steps, slowly the drowsyness seepted out of her body and she shook her black pelt, the chain around her neck making a good amount of noise, her ears perked causiously listning for the slightest of noises, her muzzle was near the ground sniffing for new scents, but finding nothing out of the ordinary, she shifted her form to a human once again, "looks like another long boreing, useless day" she murmered to herself, as she slowly began to walk outside, the thick white snow covered most of the city in a good blanket, but sence it was starting to snow again, she was going to take the chance to get out of that old hotel to explore somemore while she could  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:39 am
Vondel swivled around the cornor, guns in hand as they flashed to a small form on the floor. but a moment later Vondel tucked the weapons away again. The small form was a girl barely over twelve. For a long moment he stood there, silently trying to work out his thoughts He nodded to himself after a while, seeming to comferm what he had already decided in his mind. Vondel walked back downstairs as quietly as he had gone up them and again roamed the streets in surch of a more sutible Lycanthrope. The snow started to drift down from the sky about then. But this did not hinder him at all, Vondel was used to the biteing cold and even preffered it to the steamy jungles that he once visisted. Again Vondel was forced from his day dreams as he caught sight of a strange woman slipping out of a hotel. Vondel didn't want to appeard menicing so he kept his weapons hiden as he approced the girl. He had his arms wide and low, giving him acess to his weapons quickly while making him unthreatening in posture. "Hello there! I am Vondel Zotura. Pleased to meet you." Vondel swept into a bow and came back up, arms still wide. He really hoped he didnt have to hurt this one. She was very beautiful for being so young. And young indeed she was! She looked barely 18 at that. Again Vondel mentaly scorned his employers. He was not hiared to harass childeren.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am
She glanced around the area, her breath taken away by the sights of the snow, she loved the snow it was so beautiful to her, she loved rolling in the fresh powder, she jolted awake when she smelt the smell of iron and steel, she quickly turned around and emitted a low growl at this man that stood their, quickly silancing herself she watched him causiosly but listend to what he said "A Hunter pleased to meet a Lycanthrope" she spat at him she noticed how his hands were and she quickly looked around, serching for any kind of excape route "I am Kiva Wolfheart" she murmered back but she continued to glare at Vondel Zotura, she played with the metal around her wrists as she watched Vondel closely, she soon smelt other scents of lycanthropes, but that wasent her consern for now  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 am
Hikaru awoke as she felt a very chilly breeze. She stretched silently and looked around. She took a deep whiff in, she caught several scents in the breeze, one lycanthrope, the other made her growl softly, the other was that of a hunter. She changed back to human form and very silently checked out the door of the store shew as sleeping in. She saw them in the streets, though she laid low and she watched carefully, she didn't want to get in the mix up, but that was a fellow lycanthrope, she would help them if it came down to it, if she could stay out of it though, she would. She laid low and made sure to be downwind so that the other lycanthrope wouldn't scent her, and she stayed in the shadows to make sure that they wouldn't see her either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am
Vondel kept eye contact, not wanting to scare her. "Yes, even a hunter such as I has some compassion. I dont want to have to hurt you. I really dont. But if you dont come quietly, or try to attack me, I will take you down by force. But untill then, I am pleased to meet one such as you." While he was talking, Vondel moved near the middle of the street, having a clear view of the allyways and the houses near Kiva, effectivly cutting off any escape. "Now the way I see it, you have two options. One: take a walk with me and hear me out. Or two: Get shot and wake up twelve hours later with a massive headach. Your choice." Vondel drew his pistols to put force behind his words.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am
She Watched Vondel move to the middle of the streets, and she again emitted a low growl that he could hear "Dont test me Vondel, i like you dont like hurting others, especilly humans, but i like my freedom" she continued to growl at the guy infront of her, she listend to both choices he gave her and she began to pace thinking, all the while a smerk upon her face, in an instant she was a black wolven, their was a chain around her neck and something that looked like cuffs around her paws, she keep eye contact with the human, she knew he couldent understand her untill she conected with him, she sat down and her gaze held his untill she could reach his mind "Well Vondel i think i will take option number.............. 2" she growled as her fur bristled but she easily ran by vondel and slipped into the old allyways that lead to the forests which she knew so well "hopefully i can lose him in hear" she thought to herself as she ran  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff