Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 pm
Captain

User Image
Dymyr

Welcome to the Guild of Roses. I'm the founder of this guild, you may call me Dymyr.

Vice Captain
User Image
Chidorilash
I'm the Vice of this guild, you can call me Chi for short.
Need anything? I'll do my best to help if I can =3

MODERATORS

User Image
Arcticwolf - Kiba

I'm ArcticWolf - Kiba. I like Pocky, drawing, anime, sleeping, manga, music, and stuff.I love to editing posts. ;D I love beggars, scammers, commercials, 1337 talk, and stuff. Anyways, that sounded like Grade 1 english. Lol. You'll see me lurking around in the forums. I can be found Exchanging/Vending most of the time. Larry, my rubber duck, and I, will one day dominate Gaia! We will enslave all humanity! GO RUBBER DUCKS! Today this guild, tomorrow, all of Gaia!! I'm the BEST mod in this guild, lilviet is way better than me =] If you want to know more about me, visit my profile and leave a comment!I am very stubborn!

User Image
xXxlilvietgrlxXx

HaiHai my name is xXxlilvietgrlxXx but you can call me Kim or lil or viet =).I love to to Read Manga and Books,Drawing,Anime,Music,and other things. Im usually hangin around my cmtz box[[I love random comments =D]] and guilds tht im in =). Im a nice person once you get to know me, well, Im a nice person even if you don't know me. x3 Im the BEST Mod in this guild xD, so you better behave! x] I don't like people who beg for stuff, I'd rather donate to people who I think deserves it. I'm responsible, and you can always count on me!

User Image
tigris cobaltchaos

Rawr. Insert your description here.

User Image
Joeyfish5

Rawr. Insert your description here.

User Image
Connorthecreator

I'm Connor (A.K.A. The No life Computer addict/ Labeler of many a thing)I'm almost always on The internet (unless i'm sleeping,watchinging T.V. or doing something else). I love anime/Manga, Drawing (i suck), and Working On Photoshop and the likes. Right now i'm probably the most active Crew Member(I'm on from 8am-9pm in most cases)If Dymyr or Chidorilash isn't on, feel free to pm with any question guild related or otherwise.

Guild Mule

User Image

Guild of Roses Mule

Well nearly every great guild has one eventually, so I created an account for the Guild Mule. We have more money than we could ever possibly need in the guild. So we'd appreciate it if you could donate to the mule instead. Click on the avi for the link.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 pm
Hello all! I'm the Vice of the guild,
You can call me Chi for short (most do)

To learn more about me, read my pro ninja

chidorilash
Vice Captain

blu_zircon

350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 am
Hello. My name is Blu.
I shall try my hardest to do the best for this guild.
Thank you for inviting me. -bow-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 am
Hi there Blu!
Nice to meet you^^
*bows too*

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 am
Hi Blu! Welcome to the guild!
Although I should be the one bowing for the captain serves you and the rest of the members.
*Bows in return*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:07 am
Ello.

I'm Limeey.

I love milk.

It's good to be home.

:3  

Limeey

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:11 am
Hi o.o

Now take off your shoes and stay awhile xP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 am
Welcome Home then!
I may disagree with liking milk, but thanks for joining.

Dymyr
Captain

Sera Kyoi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:33 am
I am Doomsai Sull,but you can call me whatever you want.As you can see,I like to type using the center alignment.I also like putting anime pictures into most or all of my posts.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am
Hi there Doom^^
Glad to see you can post now.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am
Hello, Doomsai! I like to type in center alignment as well. It looks better for some reason!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am
Standing a few feet away from Chi, her dark black hair drifting about her ankles, her bright blue eyes sparkling with some unknown emotion, she glances over at Chi, a faint smile settling upon her lips.
"Hello. You can all call me Arya....." She murmurs.... "I am very glad you invited me...I thank you." She bends one knee, sweeping her other leg behind her knee in a respectful gesture.
Straightening, she looks around, smiling very slightly to everyone in turn. "I am glad to meet you all."  

Elfen Arya

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am
Hi Arya
you're welcome
o.O

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:49 am
Dymyr
Hello, Doomsai! I like to type in center alignment as well. It looks better for some reason!

so true Dym

Sera Kyoi

tigris cobaltchaos

Apocalyptic Reindeer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:04 pm
hi hi
i am tigris, tigs for short
*bows* thank you for the invite
it will be nice to have a place to belong
i am RP challenged...and have trouble
well hello *waves*  
Guild of Roses