Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wana join
  Sure
  No thanks.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 am
Okay so I have for some reason been wanting to make a Zombie RPG for a while now. Dont ask why during christmas time. So here it is the setting a man by the name Ray was fired from his job due to his extreamly dangerous experiments that he has been proforming on lab animals. He is fired after a infected rat escapes into the sewers. the rat is infected with a highly mutingenic bio-virus. The rat gets into the cities water supply and infects thousands of people. at first it just starts off with head achs then loss of focus. Then the infected matabilism increases at a dramtic rate. The people slowly begin to mutate into something like a zombie oblivious to pain and some what slow. But whats diffrent is they can think alittle. they are smart enough to get around small obsticals and carry simple weapons like a pipe. But Ray dident stop there he realsed a bio enginered monster called NASMET. NASMET has the ability to connect with the infected and has them go on a rampage. Speical force are called in to take care of the problem, but are quickly wiped out by more Bio enginered weapons. Soon almost the whole mainland is infected. The government has 1 last plan. wipe out the infected that have been reproduceing on the main land. This is where the RPG starts you got 63 days to get to the Ports that are evacuateing people off the main land.
Note the days go by diffrently not by post but by pages I think.
[Lol tektek is awsome!]
Here's a speical forces
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 am
Heres where you post your charater
Username:
[tektek pic here please]
Name:
Type: [Survivor, military, or job]
job: [ If you are survivor you dont need one. but if you are military or have a job. you get a bouns.] types of guilds are
medical: can heal freindly
enginer: can fix things
gun carrier: They are aloud to carry guns
Military: can operate firearms
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon: can only have a simple if surviver. gun if military

Okay so heres how the game is played you are either a survivor, someone from the military or you have a job. If you can carry a fire arm you got an advanage you can kill infected from a distance. if you dont have a gun you either run or pick up a stick and hope you get above a 5 in your dice roll. if you get below a 8 then you get hurt. (if you have a medic you can recover.)
when you get attacked and you cant defend your self you have to roll a 8 sided dice
note: 3 side dice goes first. Then 8

8 side dice
2<0 you die.
If 2<4 you get hurt but survive and can be treated. [but if theres no medic you die in 3 post]
if 5<8 you dont get hurt and you kill an infected.

you must do battle against an infected evrey 5 post.
If any questions please Pm me.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:08 am
Ok I’ll give it a go biggrin I just hope that my character isn’t killed off too soon once i’ve got attached to it XD

Username: dragontamer363
User Image
Name: Sara Roberts
Type: survivor/job
job: Sara and her father moved to America (or wherever) from Britain to take on a job leading hunting parties for big game. When the crisis broke out they retreated to their house, but were forced to go out to get supplies.
Guild: gun carrier

Military?: Sara is not a member of the military, but as a member of an English aristocratic family has been operating firearms and hunting her entire life. Thus she’s a good shot with a gun, but prefers hunting guns such as shotguns.
Appearance: A relatively decent looking young woman with long black hair usually worn in practical low or high pigtails. She had dark green eyes, relatively pale skin, but always dresses quite hardily and practically. While physically she may not seem much, her dress style and her mannerisms give the impression of a person who is very capable and takes no nonsense.
Her accent is relatively high-class English, with a slight Yorkshire twang. She’s begun to take on some Americanisms since the last three years she’s been here.

Personality: Sara, largely in keeping with her heritage, takes no nonsense and believes in the ‘stiff upper lip’ approach to life. This means that under pressure she is a hard one to crack, and is noticeably intolerant of other people’s weaknesses. She holds ancestry and history highly in value, and is very suspicious of new science and new politics, therefore the breakout didn’t surprise her much, and she holds a sense of ‘I told you so’ about it all. This, coupled with a general prejudice for ‘yank gung-ho stupidity’, gives her a sense of quiet superiority, and also doesn’t win her very many American friends at first impression. She’s determinedly self-reliant, and is reluctant to rely on anyone else, or show weakness. Her personality is strong and she’s prone to bossiness, and dislikes it when she can’t get her own way.
While generally she’s prejudiced, on an individual level she has a talent for appreciating people for what they are - what their individual skills are and what their individual temperaments are. In her work leading hunting groups - ie doing something that she loves-, she is often easy to get along with, and is the kind of person that you dislike initially but appreciate more and more the longer you know her.
She refuses to be bossed around (especially by yanks), but is an intelligent young woman. She will take orders if it’s in her best interest.
She also has the interesting quirk of believing that the war of independence never actually meant anything, which leads her to expect people to pay her decent respect for her ancestral and racial heritage.

Bio: Sara is a member of a high-status English aristocratic family (her father’s a Lord), and is used to the good life although understands the value of money, since the upkeep of their estate back home is so crippling. In an effort to up sticks and downsize, she and her father moved to America three years ago - supposedly a temporary venture. This was supposed to be a long holiday that would give them the opportunity for enjoying the hunting over there, and Sara still views it as such.
Weapon: Shotgun, handgun, hunting knives. (As soon as Sara realised it was legal to carry handguns in America she took the opportunity. She’s a firm believer of having an additional firearm to protect yourself at all time - this belief increased when she came across her first bear, and again when she she was attacked by her first thug and managed to shoot him in the kneecap.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:37 pm
~I shall figure out a character. Until then I shall reserve this spot. wink

Username: 0Moon_Maiden0
User Image
Name: Ricky Notch
Type: Survivor
Job: N/A
Personality: Kind-hearted young man who tries to do the right thing, but he panics easily.
Bio: Just a regular young-gay-man trying to earn a living in the city. He was as his part time job, being a waiter, when the break out became severe......the chef as it turned out was infected along with a couple customers and well.....use your imaginations of what went on at the resteraunt. Luckily for Rick he was and still is a great athlete in track.
Weapon: Tray >.< ...and whatever else he can swing with.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 pm
this looks interesting. I'm considering whether to create a new character or tweak an old one to fit the rp.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:35 am
Great! Okay so this Story starts in the main city of Alamanser. You must descide how long many days to stay in the city. I figure its 15 post to till the page turns right well at the 5th post its sunset and the infected come out in hords. when th page turns so dose a day.
there are 7 cities till the port city of St. Louist. Descide how long to stay in the cities.
Once it hits the fifth post evrey on has to fight on their turn
Ex: If Dt gets the 5th post I also have to fight on my next post.
Note: If it rolls over to the next day on the 5th post dont worry about a fight infected arnt out once the sun comes out.

Hint: try not to stay longer then 5-6 days in a city you only got 2 months.
Also any new players shoud wait til after the an infected attack to join. Dont wana join only to die on your first post.

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:44 pm
(cool smile you might have to walk us through it a little in the first few posts, just eep us informed -lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 pm
dragontamer363
(cool smile you might have to walk us through it a little in the first few posts, just eep us informed -lol)

((If I was in a zombie movie-I would so be one of those people who get attacked and 'killed' by the zombies in the earlier portion of the film.)) >.< ((Sad....but true.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:16 pm
LOL I always figured Id be the one to die in a Heroic unessacry way like use a granade to take out a buch of zombies only to have done it for no reason other then to take them out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 am
(haha I agree with you there moon, that'd be me XD But I always like to think that i'd somehow become a zombie but retain some intelligence, and then lead a group of outcast zombies or soemthing -haha i'd be a grombie!)  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 am
[Gromies worry me more then regular zombies.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm
((Ta-da...*points to character above* Now what.....*fears zombies*))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:30 pm
[I need a new plan for zombie attack since my old plan was to find my ex since he knows how to fight. use a sword, and handle a gun, but he moved so I either need to learn to fight myself or find a new person who'd defend me in a zombie outbreak]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 pm
Username: Vampressleona
User Image
Name: Marissa
Type: Survivor
Appearance: Marissa is a sweet angelic looking nine year old. Her bright blond hair done in porcelain doll type styles and her large green eyes accentuate this look. She is very petite and has a very bright smile, if you get the chance to see it.
Personality: Marissa is very deceiving in her looks. Inside she is sadistic and morbid. She could tell you exactly how you would die from just about any wound, she knows more about infectious diseases than most adults and very little about how to comunicate with other people affectively. Marissa uses her looks and tears to get people to do what she wants.
Bio: Her mother spent all her attention on Marissa's father because he was sick. Once he died her mother became an alcoholic still ignoring Marissa. When the disease spread through the city her mother was attacked by one of the maids. Marissa, an expert at hiding, had closed herself away in a hidden cubby hole with one of her beheaded and hollowed out dolls. With doll and dissection kit in hand she left at first light and is now roaming the streets.
Weapon: doll and dissection kit..but being morbid she has the knowledge of making almost anytype of weapon from stuff around her.  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm
((lol-awesome))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items