Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 and TeHsChNoZbErRy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 pm
A boy has made it big in the music industry, but he has decided to go back to his small town for a while. Now he's caught back up with his old best friend. Will anything happen between them? (Het)

___

Name,
Age,
Personality,
Job,
Pic,

___

Name, Joel Marietta
Age, 24
Personality, Joel is a outgoing and very confident. He loves singing and playing guitar, and is glad he's made it big. He doesn't like when people say he's 'Sold out'. He hates jello, but likes lemon lime soda
Job, musician
Pic,User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:55 pm
Name: Mindy
Personality: Very outgoing. She loves to chat, and play games. She often gets focused on one thing and that's all she can focus on for a while. She often carries a messenger bag with her full of random stuff.
Job: Assistant at a local daycare.
Pic:User Image  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm
Back home again, Joel had immediately gone to his old house. His mom immediately shoved him out the door and told him to pick up his younger brother from day care without even saying hello.
Joel remembered that his mom had adopted a new little boy, and he went to pick the boy up at the day care. He ended up in the room, trying to figure out which one was his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:01 pm
Mindy was walking around the daycare as the children continued to play games on the floor. She had a smile, from ear to ear, as she knelt down by one of the boys. He was stacking blocks on the floor in front of her. She looked up when she heard someone come in. She hadn't realized it was almost time for some children to be going home.

"Hi. You're here for?" She asked, she didn't recondnize Joel when he came in because she hadn't seen him in a while. She looked up at him, knowing she knew him from somewhere but couldn't place him.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:04 pm
"Uh-yeah, er-" He looked for the right name. "Michael Marietta?" he asked, "I'm his older brother, if your not supposed to give the kid to strangers, I have my ID here." he reached in his pocket, then he actually looked at the girl's face.
"Mindy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:08 pm
Mindy looked at the ID That Joel had showed her. "Joel, is that you?" She wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug. She rremembered him leaving years ago, she had forgotten exactly when. "Just, wow, I can't belive it's you!" She smiled, pulling back from the hug to look up at his face.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm
"Yep," he smiled, "Sorry it's been so long." he hugged back, then looked her over. "Wow, look at you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:14 pm
"look at me, what? I havn't changed that much." Mindy laughed, looking him up and down. "This is just, wow! I thought I wasn't going to see you again after you left." She smiled brightly, fixing the hairband on her head slightly.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:17 pm
"Well, you know," he smiled, "Just thought I'd swing by and stay for a while. How's it going with you?" He'd completely forgotten about poor Michael Marietta, but he was having fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:20 pm
"It's going, I suppose. I hang here with the kids all day. Speaking of kids. Your little brother is over here." She laughed quietly, turning slightly to see the boy playing with blocks again. "We, so, have to catch up. Big time. How long are you in town?!?" Seeing Joel made Mindy's day, she was very excited about seeing her old best friend.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm
"About a month," he replied, going over to pick Michael up. "Come over sometime," he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm
"Definatley. Maybe when I get off here." She smiled, ruffling Michael's hair when Joel picked him up. "See you later, buddy." She smiled at the little boy. She loved her job at the day care, working with all the kids.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 pm
"Great," he smiled, "See you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 pm
"I'll see you, Joel." She nodded. She was jumpy and happy for the rest of the afternoon. Parent's came to pick up children and she cleaned up. "Bye Katy!" She called to her boss, before going out the door and to her car.  

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Joel went back home, with Michael saying he recognized him from the TV. Joel went up to his room and enjoyed lying in his old bed for a few hours, thinking about Mindy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff