Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Anita Blake Role Play (Sumarra & Saera) For you Ma Petite-<3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Hello i just finished re-reading the series up to The Harlequin while i wait for Blood Noir to become Paperback. But i DO want to do a One on One RP....Now i will not beg for one singular boy in that i'm a die hard Richard fan or something. I have options =3 so any of the boys from the series from the list i post i am most in love with the idea for a RP. And i CAN do Anita but i would prefer OC (though...my Anita isn't not BAD lol)

Plausible Roles:

Jean-Claude
Asher
Damian
Micah
Nathaniel
Jason
Richard
Rafael

Name: Cassandra
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(top shes wearing) User Image
She has long red hair that falls to her mid waist in waves. her eyes are a bright green nearly Damians, but not quite. She is rather pale obviously but even more so for a vampire. She is about 5'5" and has a perfect hourglass. She is a clutz though and this gets her into trouble at times.
Personality: Cassandra is very calm and likes to think things through when a situation arrives. She may be a clutz but she does other things as well. She often is likely to be the one that sees the thievery route or the back ways through something.
Peek into her Past: Cassandra was a thief or rogue amongst the courts of France. She was caught by a vampire named Dorian one day and he turned her planning for a meal but decided her skills could be useful. She worked hard under Dorian for years but knew nothing of his plots to overthrow the council. He failed, miserably, when The Harlequin destroyed him leaving her now out to dry.

That Cassandra is a 400-500 year old vamp descended from Dproan. And the master she served under in France was killed by The Harlequin. Well She much like Truth and Wicked did NOT die when they died. And before she can be called to the council jean-Claude basically whisks her away to live in St. Louis. He notes her power within the structure but she lacks the ambition for a position of power. All she wants is to be listened to. well as you could guess from my fangirlism, this WILL be a romance. we can switch off and on playing characters from the book as needed(such as Asher, Nathaniel, Elinore, etc. ) oh ! and she is a Master vampire with Foxes as her Animal to call  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:52 pm
~!~!~!~! BUMP !~!~!~!~  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying gonk gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:14 pm
I'm interested and willing to discuss different ideas that you would have. What would be your preference in an Anita Blake role-play?  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Well that depends mostly on whom you would like to play. And also whether you would prefer i play Anita(its a rarety but shes the first actual character from a series i feel comfortable playing) or an OC. Also depends on what kind of story you wish to do, whom you wish to involve, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 am
Cassandra felt the weight of Their Gazes as they bore into the forms before them. She was one among nineteen other vampires. She was the temoin to Dorian, the master whom they-whom-shall-not-be-named-aloud killed. She saw Padma eyeing the weak girl beside her as their cases were argued over. They knew that the vampire thieves had nothing to do with Dorian's plans for conquer, but there was still the matter of what to do. Cassandra wasn't the type to take complete control, she was only temoin because none of the others has the power to help Dorian with anything he needed done.

It was then amongst the arguing she heard The Traveller mention a name she hadn't heard for centuries, Jean-Claude, He has petitioned for her to come to the United States and live within his kiss.

Belle Morte refused adamantly, arguing it was a ploy for him to gain more power within his system to make his own Vampire Council. She was quickly pushed aside with that argument, saying their prediction of that was proven false.

Cassandra packed her clothes and tools into a large gilt trunk with a silver intricate 'C' on the lid, and the sides. She smiled at the young man with shaggy black hair. " Cassandra...the others are safe. You must go to safety from the council..." The fox lycanthrope Garret, her animal to call and Pomme de Sang. She smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

" i know mon ami... but it still feels weird leaving... I just hope i'm not going to do anything stupid. " She said finishing packing and looked at the large black coffin with Silver filigree in laying to show vines and roses all along the edge. The Rose, her alias amongst thieves for more than just her hair. She was beautiful, but would just as easily kill you. She sighed looking towards Garret. " when i wake up we'll be somewhere new..."

" just think Cassandra....it could always be worse "

"It always gets worse when you say things like that Garret " She said as she lay back against the emerald silk feeling dawns approach. Her hands locked over a porcelain doll that looked like herself. Dorian had had it made as a joke present some many years ago. She still treasured it but as Garret lay down the lid of her coffin and latched it, her soul left and she was dead to the world for the day.  

Saera of the Ninja

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Jean-Claude sat upon the black silk sheets that covered his large bed, Feeling night engulf the last of the day. Many things had happened in the last few weeks, and Jean-Claude was tired, so very tired. Letting out a deep sigh he turned his head to look at Jason, his Pomme de Sang who was standing peacefully in his door way awaiting acknowledgement. "Oui Mon Lupe, What can I do for you?" He asked him, As he Pushed his long midnight black locks out of his face, While never taking his enchanting deep blue eyes off of the man in front of him. "Is it true Jean-Claude?" Jason asked taking a step into Jean-Claude's extravagant, Black and white themed room. "Are you having that Cassandra girl join us?" Jason Fell to his knees quickly and crawled to up So Close to Jean-Claude's feet that he could have leaned forward and kissed them. "Oui, that is true" Jean-Claude said simply watching Jason. "are you worried Jason?" He asked him Still never taking his eyes off of Jason's crouched form. "Yes." Jason said simply never moving a muscle from his position on the bedroom floor. Jean-Claude reached down and pulled Jason's face up, holding his chin in his hands He said very simply. "There is no need Mon Lupe, Yes she has power, but she has no desire. If she were to Desire it we can take care of it. Do not fear that Mon Lupe I do not plan on going any where." Jean-Claude watched as the tension evaporated from Jason's face. Jean-Claude Guided Jason into a sitting position on the bed next to him. "Now the night is young Mon Lupe let us be ready for it."Jean-Claude said and Jason turned his face to one side as Jean-Claude sank his fangs into the nape of his neck.

(((OMG that was so not jason at all. I hope that was not to bad though. If it was though tell me, give me advice and I'll try my best to get better.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 pm
((lol its ok, you did fine))

Cassandra felt it shift from nigh to day and her own soul reawaken. A deep sigh came from her a** he woke into the darkness of her coffin but could tell they were notmoving. She knocked three times on the coffin so Garret would let her out since i twas latched and she didnt want to hurt the bed. She saw his grinning face and smiled herself. "...my dear..please come here' She said leaning up as his own neck was bared to her.

Some time later after feedings he knew it was time to go to see Jean-Claude. She stretched and yawned." mmm alright well i must go now... " She felt him pull her out of the coffin and walk her towards the bedroom her eyes still closed. She sighed just coming to her senses as Garret looked for Asher so Cassandra could be admitted to see Jean-Claude.  

Saera of the Ninja

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:30 am
Jean-Claude watched Jason leave his room, to get ready for Cassandra's arrival. Jean-Claude rose from the bed and crossed the room to his large walk in closet. Picking out tight black leather pants, Knee high black boots with ties in the back, and his white trademark shirt with the frills in the front. After dressing and fixing his hair he lay ed upon his bed, crossing his ankles. Jean-Claude thought about all the things he had to accomplish that night. Sitting up with a sigh he wondered what time his new comer would be arriving, He would need to go to Guilty Pleasure later that night. The Audeur demanded it of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:40 am
Cassandra fixed the corset(pic at top) and her jeans. Garret returned telling her it was alright to enter and she took then a deep breath. " alright thank you Garret "

" of course Cassie " He said a grin plastered to his face.

" Dont call me Cassie..." She said darkly but smiled some was she walked through the huge sheets of black and white. Her eyes fell on Jean-Claude and her usually solemn to calm face lit up a bit. "....Jean-Claude, Master of the City of St. Louis... It is a pleasure to be allowed into your territory and to have been accepted to your kiss. I appreciate it grandly..." She said walking to the bed slowly but falling onto one knee her green eyes bright with happiness. "....Its been too long Jean-Claude...since we last met " She said softly referring to when he was in the one hundred years of servitude to Belle Morte to save Asher. She had been there to help make sure that after it was paid up that he would be allowed to leave.  

Saera of the Ninja

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:06 am
Jean-Claude looked down at Cassandra who knelt before him. "Of course Mon rouge, It has been far to long," He said allowing his voice to take on a velvety quality as he pushed his curly locks out of his face. "I am glad to have you amongst us. " Jean-Claude offered his pale hand to help her rise from her kneeling position on the floor. "Do you have anything you need to ask me Mon Rouge? Do you know the layout of the Circus?" He asked her, never taking his eyes off of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:14 am
She smiled at him and shook her head." non, i can find my way fairly well... though my pomme de Sang, Garret... is there somewhere where mon renard may feed ? " She asked softly as she watched him with her own bright green eyes. She reached gently to fix a strand of his hair that had fallen from the rest. " Dorian was stupid Jean-Claude. I can trust you to not hide such a plan ? " she asked no regret in her eyes. She had almost been the one to kill her Master till they got the red mask. It was then that she found of his plan to take over the council only for his own death to come.  

Saera of the Ninja

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:42 am
Jean-Claude watched Cassandra never allowing his eyes to leave her, face. "of course there is Mon rouge, and I would never wish to take over the council, or even be apart of it." Jean-Claude thought back to when he stayed with Belle Morte and horror of that time. "I have no desire to ever go back there at all. I'm sure you understand." He said to her rising from his position on the bed to stand beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:52 am
She nodded her eyes having lost a bit of their guard." Thank you, Master " she said bobbing in a half curtsy and and stills he watched the taller man. " i understand exactly why you wish not everything... Dorian was foolish...I was told to kill him till we gained the mask...so... " her had dipped a moment but lifted to look into his blue ones again. "..She(Belle, i asked a friend what they thought, and they thought i meant marmee) herself wanted me.... just to say she had Le Voleur de Rose... " she said softly her eyes having lost the happiness she had gained from being near him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Jean-Claude nodded in her direction, "Dorian was a fool." Jean-Claude Turned From Cassandra and looked over at his dark wall's "I understand your fear of such a fate, with her." Running his hand's over his pants feeling the smooth leather under his finger tips trying not to think of belle, and his time with her. "and please do not feel the need to call me master" Jean-Claude allowed his dark hair to fall forward slightly to hide his eyes from Cassandras sight.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff