Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Masquerade (shipwreaked1) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 pm
She always loved to dance. She moved to New York to pursue a career in it, but has been unable to catch a break in the business. She got a job in a restaurant in the afternoons, began teaching dance in the mornings, and ended up spending her nights in bars.

He never really cared for anything. He was always going to be well off, and he knew it. He'd never have to work a day in his life. He spent his mornings, days, and nights doing whatever it is rich kids do.

His parents decided to hold a fundraiser for a charity. They held a dance, and had the restaurant that she worked at cater. She went, and he saw her. She saw him. In that night, a lot of things happened. But she slipped out in the morning, knowing that it couldn't really happen.

_

No one-liner people! This'll be at least a para per post please ^.^
PM me the profile!

_

[imgleft]100x100 icon of your character[/imgleft][imgright]100x100 icon of your character[/imgright]

[align=left]Noun that describes your character[/align][align=right]Noun for your character[/align]

[align=center]Character's First Name

(Put a paragraph about your character's life here)
(Paragraph about personality)[/align]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dancer
Drinker

Natalie

I grew up with my mother. My father left when I was a kid, but its never really bother me. My mother took me to dance lessons of all kinds. I got good at it, and she always watched me and made sure I practiced. She taught piano to kids and usually played for the recitals. She was a great mother, I loved her. I sailed through school happily, and when I graduated I moved to New York. I've lived here ten years. My mother died last year, but I was with her. She came to a hospital in New York for treatment for her disease, so I visited her every day.
Passionate and spirited. Natalie is a bright person. She's very swift and never misses a beat. She's very intelligent, but is also a bit naive. She falls in love quickly, but knows when she doesn't have a chance with someone. She runs away a lot if she feels that she can't handle a situation.

User Image User Image

Caring
Smartass

Erick Burton

Erick was born into a rich family. He was always very carefree and just likes to hang out and play video games. He also learned how to dance at a young age and has loved to dance ever since.
Erick is known as somewhat of a smartass since he likes to make stupid remarks. He is also very layed back and will just go by the spur of the moment. He is very caring and will go out of his way to help someone.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm
Natalie was balancing a tray on her right hand, her left hand on her hip, as she surveyed the ballroom. The dance floor was filled with people- older people- dancing to a waltz. She wished she could join in, but she had a job. She stepped lightly around people as she offered appetizers to the people. The cream cheese topped cucumbers seemed to go fast, and she ended up offering a young man an empty tray.
A bit embarrassed, she stepped back. She kept the waitress smile on her face, ready to slip away in a moment. But she stopped and wondered why someone so young was at a party with a bunch of middle-aged or older men and women.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Erick was dressed up in what looked like a princes outfit. He didn't look at her right away. He chuckled softly once he saw the empty tray. "haha I think you need to restock there cutie." He looked around softly then smiled at her. "Hey Um I don't know your name or naything but do you want to dance?" He said with a smirk on. He then just randomly put his jacket in his mouth just for the hell of it.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 pm
She glanced at the tray, stepping back as he pointed it out, "Yes, I'll just go-" then he offered her a dance. Yes, she wanted to dance! She tried not to jump at the chance, instead trying to remain composed and politely refuse.
Too bad her mouth was thinking something else.
"Natalie," she replied, "And I'd love to dance."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 pm
He laughed softly as he took his jacket out of his mouth. He grabbed her tray and put it on a table. "I'm Erick. Erick Burton." He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. He smiled as he pulled her close to him and started to dance.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Her hands instinctively fell to their proper places as she was pulled into a dance. She listened to the music, falling into the proper routine for the type of music.
"Its a pleasure, Erick," she smiled at him, glad to be moving to the music.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:18 pm
Erick started to dance to it. Thinking only of how pretty she looked at that moment. "You look Beautiful Natalie." He said softly just trying to be a little charmer.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Natalie blinked a bit, surprised. She smiled softly, "Thank you," she whispered, adjusting the positions of her hands as she got a bit more comfortable with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 pm
Erick looked at her. "Your very welcome." He chuckled softly. "wow your a good dancer."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:31 pm
She smiled, "So are you," she replied, moving a bit closer to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:36 pm
He bit his lip for a second as he moved closer to her and just pulled her chin up, kissing her softly. His pale face turned a bright shade of crimson. "I um..." He just shut up and bit his lip again.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm
Natalie looked at him in surprise, then leaned up and kissed him. She then pulled away, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm
Erick looked at her and licked his lips softly as he kissed her again. "Hey Uh Natalie?" He exhales softly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm
"Yeah," she replied, holding her breath a bit. In the back of her mind there was the, 'Hey, he has more money than you'll ever make' thoughts, but she wasn't really paying attention.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff