Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Last of the K31s Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm
... and we can't find out C&R license/book.

http://www.classicarms.us/
Scan down or ctrl+f and paste in ' LAST BATCH OF SWISS '

crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:22 pm
...that's it, I'm starting a "Fresnel needs a PSL" fund.

On a related note, I had a friend tell me that his uncle can't find ammo for his SVD ANYWHERE. I dunno, guy must be blind or something.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 pm
Fresnel
...that's it, I'm starting a "Fresnel needs a PSL" fund.

On a related note, I had a friend tell me that his uncle can't find ammo for his SVD ANYWHERE. I dunno, guy must be blind or something.

Must be looking for 7n1 then, that or he's not looking at too many places.
Good luck with your fund.

I'm feeling depressed now.
I want to go and buy another Mosin Nagant, but maybe I'd be depressed even more by going to a gun show with the damn Obama frenzy mark ups.

I've heard of M44s with sewer pipe bores going for... $200-300.
gonk

Oh well, I wont buy anything that's junk although going home empty handed would be a bit depressing. Well I can always buy some ammo they might have some more of that left.

... whens the next gun show?
Who knows maybe I'll find a K31 for...
Oh god, they're going for $219 on the site... those thieves will probably double the price.
gonk
Well, if it's maybe $100 more and it's matching in good condition it's probably worth it anyway.
emo

Just a while ago they were going for about the same as Mosin Nagants. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:50 pm
I'm getting a hand-picked, excellent-condition (rated) M44 for $100 mrgreen

A friend of mine ordered a crate of them (all exc.-rated), and then picked the best of them and put it aside for me. I'm paying him wed., when I get paid. Then it all depends on when I (or a mutual friend willing to) can get down there to pick it up.  

uryu ishida

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm
uryu ishida

A friend of mine ordered a crate of them (all exc.-rated), and then picked the best of them and put it aside for me. I'm paying him wed., when I get paid. Then it all depends on when I (or a mutual friend willing to) can get down there to pick it up.

Excellent!

Hey, now this crate, is it cool? Russian marked and stuff or was it half assed for shipping?

Oh well, it's a crate of Mosins! It's gotta be cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:29 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida

Excellent!

Hey, now this crate, is it cool? Russian marked and stuff or was it half assed for shipping?

Oh well, it's a crate of Mosins! It's gotta be cool!
I'm actually going to inquire what he wants for the crate. He's got enough military creates already! It looks like an original Mosin shipping crate.

All I've got is a transport crate for main gun shells for the Abrams. Too damn short to put a rifle in.  

uryu ishida

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 pm
That Brazilian Mauser is looking pretty enticing.... but three problems.

A.) I'm not 18.
B.) Even if I was, I don't have a hundred and fifty bucks to shell out on it. I spent that.
C.) Even if I was 18 and had all the money to buy it, I don't have my own place, and my parents won't let me keep a gun in the house. (unless they'll let me do what my grandpa does, keep the gun with no ammo until I get my own place)

But hell, a Mauser clone for the same price as my Xbox 360!

The PSL and Galil look nice too, but as of now they're out of my price range.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:44 pm
I've got about five 5" shells and four 3" shells laying around. Right now we use them to put long-handled garden tools in, but it's almost tempting to buy a sheet of glass, polish them up, and make a table. I'll have to see if I can steal them from my brother someday. But... that's about all I've got in he way of non-gun milsurp.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:58 am
That would be an awesome crate to have.

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.
Tunics, belts, hats, Geiger counter/Dosimeter, a small 'pen' dosimeter kit with resetting tool, memorabilia, medals, helmets, field phones... that might be it.

I don't have any artillery shells though, that'd be cool though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:42 am
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.
Tunics, belts, hats, Geiger counter/Dosimeter, a small 'pen' dosimeter kit with resetting tool, memorabilia, medals, helmets, field phones... that might be it.

They're all dinged to hell though. They weigh about thirty or forty pounds each, and they fell fifteen feet onto a steel deck plate. My brother tried to fix them with his hammer, but... they're STEEL, and they're thick.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:44 pm
I've just got clothing, mostly. And mostly American.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:59 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

They're all dinged to hell though. They weigh about thirty or forty pounds each, and they fell fifteen feet onto a steel deck plate. My brother tried to fix them with his hammer, but... they're STEEL, and they're thick.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I can't find American Uniforms anywhere, but if I do they're insanely expensive.
Saw some 'Ike' jackets for cheap and picked up a few.  

OberFeldwebel

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:51 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I can't find American Uniforms anywhere, but if I do they're insanely expensive.
I get all my American uniforms from Goodwill. For like $6 a uniform. Not the new stuff, at least none YET, but the older blotch camo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:06 pm
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I get all my American uniforms from Goodwill. For like $6 a uniform. Not the new stuff, at least none YET, but the older blotch camo.

I should check out the Goodwill then. I wonder if there's one in town. neutral

emotion_facepalm
I completely forgot about my one luckout at a garage sale.
Got a Marines hat, shirt and pants for a garage sale price.
There was another set but she didn't see the need for having another one.
stare  

OberFeldwebel

Panzerfaust99

Dangerous Capitalist

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 pm
OberFeldwebel
uryu ishida
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

Non-gun milsurp?

biggrin

I have a bunch.

Oh that sucks.
cry

I should check out the Goodwill then. I wonder if there's one in town. neutral

emotion_facepalm
I completely forgot about my one luckout at a garage sale.
Got a Marines hat, shirt and pants for a garage sale price.
There was another set but she didn't see the need for having another one.
stare
Well go to this place, this is where I get my ww2 German uniform from.
http://www.atthefront.com/ or
http://www.lostbattalions.com/ (they sell good uniforms, but there closing)  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff