Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:04 am
Well I used to love gaia but lately it's just not as thrilling anymore. -__-'
The fun was posting and making gold in the process then being able to dress up your avi's. Now prices for most things in gaia cost around 40 k or more...unless you spend real money it's a long way to reach those super expensive items...that are actually new. For example Dec's monthly items cost in marketplace around 30-50k when they just came out. Compared to how it used to be: ~9K for a new monthly item...it's ridiculous!

So who's tired of the high outrageous prices? Anyone been actually looking at other sites? I've stopped spending a long time now on gaia to be honest and it's a good thing. ^_^" I'm still in gaia b/c of the guild and will remain as long as the guild is still alive of course...but I've been having fun on another site called Solia Online.

You guys should try that avatar forum site out. It's decent and fun with a friendly community.

Of course...still stay here too. crying The guild will miss you! lol

Topic: Anyone getting bored of 'gaiaonline' specifically?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:59 am
Actually...for a while I was.....but then I started to try the RPG forum and haven't been able to leave..... *victory for DT* lol

The guild and playing on zOMG once in a while are really the only things I do on the site now.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 am
*gaia holds me* gonk
3 hours isn't enough for me
I have so much to do and so many nice people
I don't care for items
I like the people
*collect people * pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:03 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Actually...for a while I was.....but then I started to try the RPG forum and haven't been able to leave..... *victory for DT* lol

The guild and playing on zOMG once in a while are really the only things I do on the site now.

*boogies* biggrin

I'm loving gaia more than ever, though the prices are bat-poop crazy. 30k for very basic monthly collectibles?! the cash shop was ment to make the mcs less valuable in compariosn, sheesh.

Since my time at Gaia is essentially divided between this guild, Emania and my fish tank, I enjoy the simple timless pleasures -haha
So it's hard for me to get bored as long as someone I know is online :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 pm
I kind of am. The feeling drastically increased after my friends bought me an Xbox 360 for my birthday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:14 pm
lol consoles'll do that.

*sniffle*
I left my new prince of persia:sands of time game back at home with my sister. I can't take the playstation to uni with me lol  

dragontamer363
Crew

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:56 pm
Truthfully, I've been getting bored with Gaia for a while now. The reason I haven't left yet is mainly because of this guild, and my fishies. heart My daily Gaia routine consists of logging on, feeding my fish, then coming here, posting if I can, and then logging out. I heart you guys. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 pm
That's basically the same routine I do on here, also.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xx6Panda-Bear9xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 pm
Well... I think gaia's ok actually. It can get kinda boring. Sometimes, the people on the forums are a bit rude and others kinda perverted. That really annoys me! And earning gold is hard for me since I have school and HW. On the weekdays, I usually feed my fish, do daily chance, say Hi to my friends, then log out I guess. Gaia's still pretty fun though ^^

Something that really ticks me of is the aquariums. I mean like $5 for a virtual fish =_= Thats kinda dumb in my opinoin. And the only way to get rich fast is to buy the IEs and sell them (well for me that at least). Other than that I guess I like to chat lol. Maybe play some games and see if I can earn a decent amount of gold ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:55 pm
Q: Is Solia Online also a free site?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm
I most likely would have quit Gaia a over year ago if I hadn't joined this guild.

I love you guys. heart

You keep me on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm
I have found it boring a few times in the four years I have been here. Gaia has changed many times, not always for the good. Now, when I get bored, I have other sites to visit. Or I can watch a movie. I take a lot of naps because of my illnesses. Usually when I wake up, I go straight to Gaia Online.  

Rose_Lace53

Beloved Gaian

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm
0Moon_Maiden0
Q: Is Solia Online also a free site?
Yes it is! It's a fresh new online forum site with really pretty avatars. Free to signup and you post to gain gold just like gaia. The differnce is that there's no guilds. Gaining gold is rather easy and not so complicated so it's fun. And the monthly items aren't ridiculously priced and do look nice.

Here's a link for you to visit it. ^_^

Solia Online  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm
@dornkus/Evil Pillows

Same here! It's checking PM/profile..then the guild...posting around here...and then log off. crying

@DT
I agree with the console thing. I really was addicted to the x-box 360 when I first got it. Now it's OK again. ^^

@Xx6Panda-Bear9xX
I also agree with that cash prices even for fish too being way over priced. They don't even last that long to be worth the money. On the other hand....I don't really have as much time as I used to before now that I work and all. So making gold isn't easy for me either. I before was using real money to buy all the cool items but I quit a few months ago b/c it was ridiculous. Now nearly all the new evo cost around 10.00. Too much if you ask me especially since a new one comes out nearly every 2 weeks or soemthing. >_> PS: I saw there was some kind of petition for the items prices to go down. Doubt it will work but it's nice to know lots are complaining already. ^_^"

@texashammerhead53
Yeah...the updates aren't exciting or great at all.....I actually used to look forward to those new added pixel items in stores (not cash shop). Now all the store items look bad. The pixe art went down (with the exception of those evo items of course. ^^)

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:19 am
hahaa, i was getting bored and i found this guild(:
now what keeps me here are this guild [duh!], changing my avi and playing the market biggrin i do agree tho its really hard earning gg...
my sch takes up most of my time so i dont HAVE much time in the first place to spent -.- basically doing the above mentioned is what i do when im online...
[solia looks nice! saw the homepage. i think ill register when i get the time this weekend(: see you pple there!!]

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff