Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What I would like to see in the next Zelda title Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Zelda Console Game?
  Oot
  Majora's Mask
  Windwaker
  Four Swords
  Twilight Princess
  Other
View Results

Man On The Hill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:34 pm
I think it would be cool to see the Magic Meter reappear in the next title, along with some fire/ice/light arrows. I would also like Link to be able to jump anywhere he wants, not just near cliffs. It aggrivates me when I am walking on a thin strip of land (like in the fire temple in Oot) and I get to close to the edge, making like jump 3 stories down. I also thought that the masks were cool because you were able to be a character from your favorite race.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:49 pm
I want to see Link team up with Ganondorf to fight some ancient, evil race. Anything other than "Zelda has been kidnapped or some s**t by ganon(derf) go save her blah triforce blah blah master sword blah blah blah same themed temples same items blah blah blah." It's been twenty years. Change it the ******** up.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:52 pm
MOAR SPINNER.
Meta_Fish
I want to see Link team up with Ganondorf to fight some ancient, evil race. Anything other than "Zelda has been kidnapped or some s**t by ganon(derf) go save her blah triforce blah blah master sword blah blah blah same themed temples same items blah blah blah." It's been twenty years. Change it the ******** up.

Like Majora's Mask? God, I love that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:55 pm
I'm just going to rehash something I said before in a topic made before that was exactly like this one.

Lord of Armageddon
Since people keep complaining that the Zelda games are getting too easy (whiners...), why not they just install a feature where you can select the difficulty level of the game? You know, easy, normal, hard, etc. With each level of difficulty, either the puzzles are harder to solve, or the enemies are tougher with meaner AI with every difficulty level.

Just a thought that COULD work, and might possibly shut the whiners up about Zelda games getting easier and easier.

Sir Codin

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:07 pm
Miyamoto should do some mushrooms, THEN come up with a Zelda game. Make it even more trippy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:16 pm
I would like to see the return of the Mirror Shield puzzles. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!  

Owwin

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Moar Gerudos. And Spinner. And Tetra. And Tetra, in gerudo clothes, riding a spinner.

I don't really care what they do, as long as they do it. I love me some Zelda games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Spinners, gust jars, giant deku leaves and give us items that HAVE MORE THEN USE IN ONE TEMPLE!!!!!!
I would actually love it if there was some secret path in a few dungeons you have to come back to later with newer items.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Trop003

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:55 pm
Kenshin Kura
Spinners, gust jars, giant deku leaves and give us items that HAVE MORE THEN USE IN ONE TEMPLE!!!!!!
I would actually love it if there was some secret path in a few dungeons you have to come back to later with newer items.

That's what Phantom Hourglass was all about... (*gets smacked with a fish*)

Meta_Fish

For swords and the sequel AND Minish Cap. Vaati stole her INSTEAD of Ganon(dork) (*gets smacked with a larger fish*)

I wanna see the return of the bomb mask.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm
Orphie
Miyamoto should do some mushrooms, THEN come up with a Zelda game. Make it even more trippy.
User Image  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 pm
Orphie
How is Zelda trippy to start with?

Tropius003
Meta_Fish

For swords and the sequel AND Minish Cap. Vaati stole her INSTEAD of Ganon(dork) (*gets smacked with a larger fish*)
Two out of how many? And that's not much of a difference.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 pm
Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, and Link's Awakening also had zero Ganon involvement.  

Waynebrizzle

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:56 pm
Actually I'd like to see a Zelda with out Ganondorf, Zelda and Link.

Possibly even a female protagonist.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:59 pm
Regulust

People would go into hormone induced rampages if Link wasn't the main character of a Zelda game.  

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:10 pm
Regulust

The Legend of Who?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas