Gimpi
  Inari's Beads
  Picolotrisso's urn
  Enchanted Book
View Results

Kyoko the Hatter

Dapper Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:01 pm
Dont you think so? Fallen wish is quite expensive ( I can only afford one) and I wish I own an Inari's beads and Picolitrosso's urn (the store doesnt have one anymore) =(  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

>_>

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

xXxXxTwilightxXxXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 pm
Kyokokid
Dont you think so? Fallen wish is quite expensive ( I can only afford one) and I wish I own an Inari's beads and Picolitrosso's urn (the store doesnt have one anymore) =(

do u buy things from the cash store? O.o

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 pm
yeah but i only buy them if i really like it to the extend of getting it through cash. <.< (conversion is very expensive too so i rarely buy them)  

Kyoko the Hatter

Dapper Astronomer

Most Likely A Fake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:03 am
Gimpi and Inari's beads are my two favorite EIs.
*starts questing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:09 am
Give mercy to those who show none...

I loves Gimpi and Fallen Wish. They ish cute and coolies. >w<

...Give life to those who are dieing.

cole the destroyer

Telstel

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:11 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hello all, i like all the ones in the poll lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am
I've only gotten my first EI a couple of days ago & it's Gimpi... Been wanting one for so long & finally I was able to afford one! To be honest I don't think it's a good idea to use cash to buy items, though...  

Nemesis_526

Shy Explorer

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kyoko the Hatter

Dapper Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 pm
Nemesis_526
I've only gotten my first EI a couple of days ago & it's Gimpi... Been wanting one for so long & finally I was able to afford one! To be honest I don't think it's a good idea to use cash to buy items, though...

you are right about that =3. gaia pixels are worth nothing in the outside world. even the vets who got nitemare scarf worth nothing you know.

A person only needs to discipline if he/she want to keep playing gaia online happily for a long periods of time as long as that person has the commitment to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm
I ish liking Enchanted Book. I'm trying to get it on my other account. This is my mule account. >.<
I really wish I could afford things but im a big time spender...any of ya'll think you can help Ikko Mashibi out in her quests for her wishlist items? Justgo to her profile and check it out. PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!  

Fox v3

Questionable Lunatic

14,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

tektektektek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:11 pm
lol i have all of the except the urn. something about an urn just doesnt appeal to me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:04 am
Usagi Kousetsu
I ish liking Enchanted Book. I'm trying to get it on my other account. This is my mule account. >.<
I really wish I could afford things but im a big time spender...any of ya'll think you can help Ikko Mashibi out in her quests for her wishlist items? Justgo to her profile and check it out. PLEASE! I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!!
go to artic kiba's donation thread. he's a very nice guy (though he's evil to lilviet <.<)  

Kyoko the Hatter

Dapper Astronomer

Kyoko the Hatter

Dapper Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:07 am
tektektektek
lol i have all of the except the urn. something about an urn just doesnt appeal to me

Oh em gee wut? thats cool =p. the poll doesnt mean i own them but i thought the ones i put are the top epic win list <.<

@sig: lol, you have pokemonz. are you summoning them for pokemon battle or something? =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:22 pm
I quite enjoy the Gimpi's, but I have a preference for the Enchanted Book, the capes are awesome.  

Nikolai Krane

tektektektek

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 pm
Kyokokid
tektektektek

Oh em gee wut? thats cool =p. the poll doesnt mean i own them but i thought the ones i put are the top epic win list <.<
quote]

i know and i voted for the one i think is the best....at the moment. (fallen wish)

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff