Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey!
  hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:31 pm
I might actually have a cool idea for once! Who here likes to sing? Even if it's just for fun you know? You don't have to be an expert. ^--^

I was thinking...if there are a good amount of people here who likes to do that...then maybe we can have a fun singing competition thing or something?
It's just an idea. 3nodding

Anyone like singing? On your own or with people? Ever try a karaoke place? Or how about language? What do you normally like singing in?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Lol im horrible at singing. I sound better when I sing in Japanese.
Although I have no Idea what Im singing.  

Andy _1134

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:47 pm
lol I like it but not in front of people I don't know to be honest. I wouldn't say I'm that great either. I like english, japanese, chinese, korean. Lately...I've even tried something new! Indian!! I don't know what I'm saying though and am pronouncing most words wrong I'm sure. But some are fun to sing along to. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 pm
I love singing....and will attempt to sing anything. I'm an alto so I'm better at lower range but at times I can hit the high notes....if I'm lucky...

Most of the time I try to sing the notes correctly, but when I'm around my friends and we're laughing so much I sound horrible. Like today on the way to dinner I was walking with a friend and she started humming a song. She said it was a background song from her pokemon game.....so I started singing the pokemon theme song while crossing the campus. I imagine it sounded pretty bad since I was walking and laughing the whole time.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm
I love singing and, while I'm terirble at it, i do it a LOT.

I never realised how often I sing to myslef, but my flatmates have picke dup on it and makes fun of me eveyr time I do lol
Lie i'll start singing to myself when i'm cooking dinner, washing teh pots, walking around...heck at any point.
They say that I sing when i think no one's around, but the tragic thing is now they siad it i'll start singing even if they are. I just don't care -haha

What can i say? it makes me happy and keeps me occupied ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 pm
I love singing too.

I'm decent though. When people ask me how well I sing I just tell them I won't make their ears bleed and leave them to interpret.

I sing and/or hum to myself all the time.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 pm
I like singing but I don't think I'm good at it. Whenever I hear my favorite songs, I usually sing along. I like singing in German, Japanese, Spanish, and Latin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:49 pm
I guess I like singing. Kind of. I think I'm bad at it, though.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 pm
I have done a consert and I've been a singer for a band. I've also singed on my own songs and made them out. I've Been a Dj ^^
So well I've like to sing and I'm trying to make a mix of a english and japanese song ^^
Andy@ It's ok I sometimes don't understand english songs sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 am
english and chi. chi mostly my forte(: sometimes ill sing korean or jap, sometimes, like every heart! i love that song biggrin
and i sing quite alot, sometimes i dont realise it just started when im thinking abt stuff XD multitasking + singing rofl

Fate-J

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Moonlight getting me onto the Trax and more chinese/Korean/japanese music's very embarassing song wise. Making vaugely asian sounding noises in tune is quite dismal -haha
xd
I usually managed to sing nonsense along to them (whatever word's in my head) and then sing along to the English parts in an asian accent whee

very tragic, but very fun haha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 pm
Oh yeah~! Whenever I'm about to just sing along to a song I usually like to give a warning and say something like "OK I'm gonna sing ignore me!" XD

@DT
I can't wait to give you some more asian songs! ^_^

@J
Oh! I like every heart too! ^_^ Although it brings up this subject...I just realized that a lot of bands that try to add english sometimes do a terrible job at english word lyrics even though they're super popular. I thought they would have a lyric checker or something to make sure grammer or something is correct. I always wondered about that. ^_^ Like Boa...she's gotten much better at english but some parts of the english weren't right for the lyric. But she's so popular. I thought they have a lyric checker for her. ^__^ (Anyone else notice?) PS: do you like Zhou Jie Lun?

@Aquira
Oh! So you're into music? neat!

@Dornkus
How about humming or whistling? ^_^

@Apiyo
Whenever I hear my favs too I can't help but sing along.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 am
@Moonlight
thats right!! sometimes the eng lyrics that pops out of nowhere in between the chi/korean/jap songs are so abstract!! it makes no sense at all seriously... some are just plain hilarious biggrin i cant think of one now, if i do ill post it up here biggrin and YES! i like jay chou(: do you listen to his songs too?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:12 am
Fate-J
@Moonlight
thats right!! sometimes the eng lyrics that pops out of nowhere in between the chi/korean/jap songs are so abstract!! it makes no sense at all seriously... some are just plain hilarious biggrin i cant think of one now, if i do ill post it up here biggrin and YES! i like jay chou(: do you listen to his songs too?
lol!! Yay!! Someone else who agrees!! I guess other languages would consider it cool to do that but sometimes it just doens't make sense (they ARE hilarious at times.). I really think that having a proof read english speaker would make it sound better. XD
I love jay chou!! I also listen to other chinese singers but he's one of my favs. ^^ *huggles* Another jay chou fan!!!!

PS: Mixing another language in your language songs sometimes sounds cool. Like one of Jay's songs called Si Mian Chu Ge. I liked the korean part a lot. heart Sounded so cool especially when it done and goes back to chinese again with jay.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
@Moonlight
lol!! Yay!! Someone else who agrees!! I guess other languages would consider it cool to do that but sometimes it just doens't make sense (they ARE hilarious at times.). I really think that having a proof read english speaker would make it sound better. XD
I love jay chou!! I also listen to other chinese singers but he's one of my favs. ^^ *huggles* Another jay chou fan!!!!

PS: Mixing another language in your language songs sometimes sounds cool. Like one of Jay's songs called Si Mian Chu Ge. I liked the korean part a lot. heart Sounded so cool especially when it done and goes back to chinese again with jay.

And sometimes they just don't know how to say the words in english and you can't understand them.

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff