Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:13 pm
Apparently you can tell a lot about someone by the coffee they take... That is if they drink coffee...

So assuming you were in a coffee shop with every type of caffeinated beverages in the world, what would you normally have? That is assuming you don't mind being in the company of a bunch of snobs and paying 4$ for a urine sample sized cup of coffee.

Type:
Size:
Topping(s):

Personally I would normally take an extra large cup of black colombian coarse.

But if i could afford it, I would have an XL cup filled with espresso.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:26 pm
The only coffee I know is from Dunkin Donuts, and I have the same thing every day since I was 10. xd Medium light and sweet. Yeah, I know I'm a loser. biggrin  

Twisted Maggot

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 pm
Type and toppings: A Sumatran blend, light, four scoops of sugar, whipped cream and some coco sprinkled on top if possible.
Size: that all depends on what I'm doing. If I'm in a place I'll be around for a while then a large, but if I'm just in and then out to go home then either a small or medium depending on how thirsty I am.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 am
If I have to drink coffee I drink Mocha.  

Shadowed Intent

vincejustvince

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:37 am
This soup tastes like chalk!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am
I drink espresso. Strong and without sugar. Ocassionally I may add a little of milk in it.  

Ametrin

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:09 pm
I rarely ever drink coffee. Whenever i do, it's usually something like a frappuccino.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm
i usualy drink maxwell house but when i have spare $ i usualy buy a med black perk coffee at timmies with 1 milk and 3 sugar.  

darkrock64

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:11 pm
Usually just a small frappuccino of sorts....Or one of those seasonal Starbucks drinks. xd I get the larger sizes of coffee if I'm walking home from wherever I am, or I know I'll be walking around a lot. I don't need it but it's just a habit I started one year; I would get a coffee drink on the way home from school or whenever I was walking around the area.

I like how they put syrup on the whipcream, or a little coco powder, nutmeg, crystalized ginger bits, or pepermint bits on top. razz I feel silly for liking it, but it's fun and tastes good.

Once I had seven cups of Turkish coffee during a party...I could not sleep for hours and hours. *** eek *** <--jttering  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:14 pm
XWraith_LordX
Usually just a small frappuccino of sorts....Or one of those seasonal Starbucks drinks. xd I get the larger sizes of coffee if I'm walking home from wherever I am, or I know I'll be walking around a lot. I don't need it but it's just a habit I started one year; I would get a coffee drink on the way home from school or whenever I was walking around the area.

I like how they put syrup on the whipcream, or a little coco powder, nutmeg, crystalized ginger bits, or pepermint bits on top. razz I feel silly for liking it, but it's fun and tastes good.

Once I had seven cups of Turkish coffee during a party...I could not sleep for hours and hours. *** eek *** <--jttering
what you had at the party is what i drink daily XD... except not Turkish  

the_underworks

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:54 pm
I don't drink coffee under any circumstances, unless it's given to me without my asking for it, in which case I'll sip politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:59 pm
tea, earl grey, 2 tbs honey, or rooibus/hibiscus blend with raw sugar. If I absolutley had to drink coffee, it would be mocha with cinnamon from cafe du Monde in new orleans.  

Keevan Draco

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:13 am
I don't drink coffee that much, but when I do...well you can read about that above.

We should have a tea thread, for the tea people. There I'll actually have something more to post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:35 am
go for it lol  

the_underworks

broken_joker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:54 am
Guatemalan filter coffee - fairtrade organic, naturally. Orange top / 1% fat milk (a sainsbury creation whee ). 1/2 teaspoon Brown, unrefined sugar - again, fairtrade organic. With just a dash of Tiramisu syrup (which is equally lovely in home-made cheesecake). All in a really really big coffee mug - curled up with a good book, incense burning and a small glass of red wine to follow.

However, there is this little cafe that closed down recently that I loved. It had a lovely family atmosphere, everything was fresh, organic and ethically sourced with both vegan and vegetarian options. The people who owned it - one Pagan, one Christian - were amazing, all ways made you feel welcome.
Anyway - back to the coffee. They made this lovely Javan coffee that they brought to you in this little Cafetière. They provided every type of milk - even my favourite 1% milk - or cream. They'd froth the milk and would top it with whatever you wanted as long as they had it - I loved the cinnamon and nutmeg dusting. They had the really big mugs that I love, so it would go in there.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff