PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:10 am
ok here is a fun little rp game to play

so here it is, its called king of the hill

the objective is to hold the flag at the top of the hill

so how do you do that well its pretty simple

you have to remove the current king from the hill in a unuiqe method

so here are the rules

1) if you hold it you cant take it
2) pick a single charector to use and keep useing it(yes if you are killed you keep useing the same person)
3) dont use a idea that has already been used(if you do change it to be unquie)

so as an example Ill start off:

Wolf steps onto the top of the hill and looks at the flag, he sees the skeltal remains of the last King of the Hill who died from old age while holding the flag. He walks over to the flag, pushes the skeleton away from the flag and sits down with his back againt the flag waiting for a challanger.

alright people have at it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 am
Joa Boo notices this random hill among the plane endless vass of land. there is a very beautiful flag on top of it that caught his eye.

"oh I want to be king of that hill" Joa Boo says moving closer to the top but notices there is already a figure holding his possition.

Joa Boo then moves in quickly and with great speed kicks the current King in the balls. This was done so well the King had no choice but to let go of the flag.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

FrostWolf McCloud

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 am
Wolf pulls out a gun and quickly shots the guy who stole his flag in the leg, and then gives him a good shove. Haveing reclaimed his flag and sits back down and relaxes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 am
larque run up behind him and quickly punches him in the ovaries and ninja rolls over to joa-boo and twists his testicles and sprays them with a fire extinusisher untill they fall off from frost bite. (i just did that whole thing with jullian pushing space for me)  

SittingHere
Crew

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 am
Salfos sits and watches throwing his kursarigama he hangs larque in a tree. then jumps down to see the other two guys in pain he curbstomps there faces i and sits next to the flag. "I win" he started to laugh like a mainic  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:16 pm
Nuke.

My flag.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm
i took your mom to a nice seafodd dinnr, and no i wont call her again, but before the night was over me and her got a little busy in the back of my car and through a space time continuim thnext 18 years passed in just a matter of secs and he 1 in 10billion chance that the dna of the child was excatly the same as your, it was. he walked up to greet you and shot you in the face but little did he know that in every sperm i plant a small explosive whch i then triggered blowing him up

falgs mine bitches  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:00 am
wolf sends a mass of zombies up into the hill to shove everyone from the hill, once they leave he walks back up the hill and
he is yet again
King of The Hill  

FrostWolf McCloud

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:15 pm
henry traps the king in a box, ships it to bostwana, the most aids infected county in the world the king gets aids and dies
henry is now the king  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:59 am
ties up the king who stole his hill and drops him down a volcano causeing it to errupt

Wolf is yet again King of The Hill  

FrostWolf McCloud

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Sneaks up behind wolf and stabbs him with a lethal injection killing him and just rolls his body down the hill. hahahah Salfos is king again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm
Exept the area around the flag is irradiated from my nuke and you all die of radiation poisoning, exept me, because I have a Radiation suit.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 pm
Ace runs into the fray, surrounding himself with a wall of fire to protect himself from the radiation. With swift skill and precision, he jumps into the air in the direction of the only one left alive; Sogue. In midair, Ace reaches into his coat and pulls out a soldering iron which he stabs into Sogue's neck with the fury of a lion. Sogue shudders for a moment, but the wound to the neck combined with the intense radiation exposure caused his body to go limp and die. In case you were wondering, the blow to the neck via soldering iron punctured through the radiation suit that Sogue was wearing.

Ace stood atop the hill and looked at the fallen bodies of his comrades. Not a single person was left alive to take the hill now. Ace grabbed the flag, victorious over all...

Satisfied with his victory, Ace threw the flag down. <******** this, I'm going to go get some food." And with that, Ace walked away from the battlefield, not giving a s**t about some flag anymore due to massive hunger pains.

((So, all of you are dead....I win?))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 am
((we respawn)) Shoots an anti radiation missile into the area to clear off all the radiation. then walks up and sits since no one has the flag. He then takes the flag away from the hill and buries it in a secret location. locked in a chest. then goes home.  

Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 am
From under the ground Joa Boo pops out ridding on top of a giant mutant cockroach and it eats everyone in the area. I now have the flag  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff