Reply Fable 2
Your spouse will LOVE living in the castle! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Castle Fairfax?
  Bought it-- will not move family
  Bought it-- moved in... Everything is fine!
  Bought it-- moved in... Big mistake!!
  I didn't buy the castle.
View Results

Rikku Takarai Too

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

This is a warning-- or a discussion about setting Castle Fairfax as your marital home...
gonk Don't do it! gonk
You may never see your husband/wife again! (no, seriously)
Apparently, there's a bunch of glitches that can happen.. or they'll just disappear.
So if you're thinking the castle is the best place to live... it's not. BEWARE!

.. Now I can't save my daughter... emo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Rikku Takarai Too

This is a warning-- or a discussion about setting Castle Fairfax as your marital home...
gonk Don't do it! gonk
Apparently, there's a bunch of glitches that can happen.. or they'll just disappear.

Don't do it because of a very rare glitch?

BS if you ask me. There's the same chance of this glitch happening weather you live in the castle or not.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:07 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Rikku Takarai Too

gonk Don't do it! gonk

BS if you ask me. There's the same chance of this glitch happening weather you live in the castle or not.

That is true ,my wife disappear when i moved her in to the house inside the demon door in Oakfield.
Why can the game make my other wife's disappear! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:51 pm

It happens in places other than the castle?
o.o I thought it was just there.

All the other places I chose were fine.
Only one explanation...
The game wants the hero to be lonely forever!

Rikku Takarai Too

Elektric_Sugar_Pop
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Rikku Takarai Too

gonk Don't do it! gonk

i married lady grey, and after i divorced her, she disappeared. i have no clue where she is.shes not in the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:26 pm
Spooky_kid13
Razz-Berry 9
Rikku Takarai Too

gonk Don't do it! gonk

i married lady grey, and after i divorced her, she disappeared. i have no clue where she is.shes not in the graveyard.

That's common.

I think if you don't propose on the spot after meeting her she runs away never to been seen again.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm
I moved in the Farfax castle with my husband and we had a child but I left for a while then I got a note telling me that our daughter needed a rescue,
I knew what that meant but I had to talk to my husband before rescueing her. But I was so evil and scary and he looked at me and screamed and ran off, so I slept in the castle but I still couldn't find him. I even lokked in other regions and I still cant find him. My daughter will remain forever lost!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Spooky_kid13
Razz-Berry 9
Rikku Takarai Too

gonk Don't do it! gonk

That's common.

I think if you don't propose on the spot after meeting her she runs away never to been seen again.

Everytime you divorse your wife she always leaves the region and if you have a child she takes it with her  

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nagoshi Kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:21 pm
this whole predicament does not happen to everyone. i have the castle as a marital home and im just fine. but i did experience a glitch where i couldnt take out my weapons or do other things in bloodstone. i got another copy of the game and it eventually just worked...i still dont know if it was the disk or the x box or what....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:14 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Rikku Takarai Too

gonk Don't do it! gonk

I have to agree with both of you guys.
Somehow I was unable to find my family there as well...Luckily they are somewhere in the Mansion. Not sure where though and sometimes they are located somewhere outside of Fairfax Mansion, like in the Garden.
^^ Please Buy More stuff so your economy stays stable.  

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:46 am
One of my friends maved into the castle with his family of 4 children. He than killed his wife, and the children left in a single file line! That is so odd.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 am
not really social services in the game takes them away and if you kill the wife who will take care of the little ones, i wanted to test something so i married a gypsy and had a baby and I left my room and my brother game me back my controller and i pretended to shoot my husband and my brother took it off saftey so my baby was taked away.  

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:57 am
doublefudgebrownie101
I moved in the Farfax castle with my husband and we had a child but I left for a while then I got a note telling me that our daughter needed a rescue,
I knew what that meant but I had to talk to my husband before rescueing her. But I was so evil and scary and he looked at me and screamed and ran off, so I slept in the castle but I still couldn't find him. I even lokked in other regions and I still cant find him. My daughter will remain forever lost!
HAHA! wimpy man mrgreen poor kid tho neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:14 am
Alfredo_Oswe
doublefudgebrownie101

i know right?  

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:17 am
doublefudgebrownie101
Alfredo_Oswe
doublefudgebrownie101

i know right?
yeah  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out