Submit

YAY Poll!
  free gold!!
  IM A FIRING MY LAZER!!
View Results

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:15 pm
Okay so it seems some of you think that we need more crew members, so if you think you got the stuff leave us a post letting us know why you should be a crew member. pirate

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:24 pm
I think I have the ability to be a crew member in this guild.

I am a huge fan of the Fable series so I know I can be extremely useful when it comes to helping members out. I'm the owner of one of the biggest Super Smash Bros Brawl guilds on Gaia so I'm experienced in terms of leadership. I have been a moderator on several gaming forums on the web as well. I use good grammar and will be active within the guild. I'm also experienced with GIMP (Free photo shop) so I can make sigs, banners and any other type of artwork for the guild.

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Elektric_Sugar_Pop
Crew

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:17 pm
Razz-Berry 9

I am a huge fan of the Fable series so I know I can be extremely useful when it comes to helping members out. I'm the owner of one of the biggest Super Smash Bros Brawl guilds on Gaia so I'm experienced in terms of leadership. I have been a moderator on several gaming forums on the web as well. I use good grammar and will be active within the guild. I'm also experienced with GIMP (Free photo shop) so I can make sigs, banners and any other type of artwork for the guild.

I see you're on crew now!woooo!
I think you gave great reasons. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:25 pm
Spooky_kid13
Razz-Berry 9

I see you're on crew now!woooo!
I think you gave great reasons. smile

Haha, thanks. biggrin  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

kai2max

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm
This wont be to long, but here goes.
I'm not superhuman or supersmart are any of that, I'm just me. Plain old me. I'm smart, not at the UBER smart place but im a REALLY fast reader and typer and I know things that many of my classmates dont. I'm a perfectionest, I pretty much wont allow one mistake in my work. If one pebble is left un-turned, I would lift it up. I'm kind, but I know how to use authority. So all in all I belive I would make a good crew member, thank you for you're time.

~kai2max~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:13 pm
I havent to much to say, I'm firm but fair. I will help anyone in any way at all if within my power. I love Fable, but Fable 2 more. I own a guild myself but have little to no people to run it and would love to help someone else with theres. Im not selfish or callous. Im a hard worker and very responsible. I'm 23 years old and father to 2 beautiful children therefor responsibility has to be in my nature.
I'd love to be on your crew. xd  

Nocturnal Guardian

1,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 pm
Uhh I own my own guild? sweatdrop

Anyways that is besides the reason why I posted.

I would like to be a crew because, I like everyone else here, I believe I obtain useful information that i could contribute to Ablion's Life Long Questions.

But regards of that, I maintain a Tight ship when it comes to maintenance.
Checking everyone is in, and reports investigated and Executed in a timely and professional matter.

Don't let the Avatar Fool you. I am very well experienced.
Btw, could you accept me into the guild, it takes too long for me to look for your guys in the Search Engine.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:16 pm
I think I am able to be a crew member... im fair and im always active. I was moderator on several gaming forums but we had spats so... any way thats a long story. I dont know if thats enough or if you want more... so ya...

~doublefudgebrownie101~  

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:40 am
I think that if you are active and post every day you should be on the crew. We need crew that we can rely on. I would like to be crew, but since I got banned I will most likely not be accepted. Another reason I would not be accepted is because of my past with Dizzy Wallin, Spooky kid and Razz. I would like to nominate, Ruki and DOMOxKUN.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 pm
I love both fable games I think the only thing better than fable is fable2. Fable2 was one of the reasons I got a xbox 360 I end up playing for hours without getting bored. I also think I would be a a great crew member. Im always on gaia and I love being involved in stuff that deals with fable 2  

gingy665

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Expired Meme

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 pm
I got all the acheivment for fable 2 beaten all 3 endings....and...Sam and Max are idiots who keep reading the book of the extremely undead....summoned a Banshee onto bloodstone and summoned 100 hollow men upon the bowerstone graveyard.....such fabulous brothers.....i wanna be part of the crew also i got the 1st fable...awesome game...i could talk about Fable 2 all i want.....P.S. THE ENFORCER PWNS ALL OTHER BLUNDERBUSSES!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:17 pm
galanoth the dragon god
I got all the acheivment for fable 2 beaten all 3 endings....and...Sam and Max are idiots who keep reading the book of the extremely undead....summoned a Banshee onto bloodstone and summoned 100 hollow men upon the bowerstone graveyard.....such fabulous brothers.....i wanna be part of the crew also i got the 1st fable...awesome game...i could talk about Fable 2 all i want.....P.S. THE ENFORCER PWNS ALL OTHER BLUNDERBUSSES!

How do I put this nicely....

no

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:03 am
Razz-Berry 9
galanoth the dragon god

no

Is Razz the main crew member now? He is the only one who posts any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:23 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
galanoth the dragon god

no

Is Razz the main crew member now? He is the only one who posts any more.

There is no main crew member.  

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out