16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 pm
Link

Disscus  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:23 pm
As I have been saying for a while, Nintendo needs to be more careful about what it slaps the golden seal on.

Other than that I have to say what is a big deal? It isn't like people haven't made obvious references to Christianity or other religions. What is so bad about Islam? The five pillars of their faith are actually really inspiring. Faith, Alms, Pilgrimage, Fasting, and Prayer. So long as it is not preaching radical religious policies I see no threat.  

Owwin

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:24 pm
Wow.
I saw the news report on the doll.
The friggin' game's probably by the same company.

Why the hell do they give little girls baby dolls anyway?
Isn't that just screaming have a baby as soon as you bleed?
Wtf people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm
Owwin
As I have been saying for a while, Nintendo needs to be more careful about what it slaps the golden seal on.

Other than that I have to say what is a big deal? It isn't like people haven't made obvious references to Christianity or other religions. What is so bad about Islam? The five pillars of their faith are actually really inspiring. Faith, Alms, Pilgrimage, Fasting, and Prayer. So long as it is not preaching radical religious policies I see no threat.
One of the active ideals of Islam is to "enlighten" the world to their truth, and they're one of the only faiths I know to eliminate people within their own religion because they see them as unworthy of their beliefs. neutral The only reason these guys are so scary is their dedication.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm
No worse than what we see everywhere else.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm
I was wondering when someone would post about this. I just hate how the news report almost points a finger at Nintendo.

Caramel Kisses
Wow.
I saw the news report on the doll.
The friggin' game's probably by the same company.

Why the hell do they give little girls baby dolls anyway?
Isn't that just screaming have a baby as soon as you bleed?
Wtf people.
It is. Fischer Price.  

8Bit Jack

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm
I saw a story where the company came out and said that they recorded actual infants. It was just gibberish.

It's just another case of "over-protective mother freaks out about their children's toys." Not Nintendo's fault, but not the people who made the game's either.

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Am I the only one believing it's baby talk that could have been believed to be anything else?

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm
-Zephyrotica-
One of the active ideals of Islam is to "enlighten" the world to their truth, and they're one of the only faiths I know to eliminate people within their own religion because they see them as unworthy of their beliefs. neutral The only reason these guys are so scary is their dedication.
Ugh. Well at least the 5 pillars are a nice idea. Why do people always screw up the good things by adding the malicious stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm
Meta_Fish
Am I the only one believing it's baby talk that could have been believed to be anything else?

ISLAM IS THE LIGHT

Did you even READ my post? razz  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm
Owwin
-Zephyrotica-
Ugh. Well at least the 5 pillars are a nice idea. Why do people always screw up the good things by adding the malicious stuff?
People do crazy things when they think they're right. It's a religion with decent principles, but it's been taken too far.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Baby gibberish. That's what I think. And too much censorship.  

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 pm
-Zephyrotica-
People do crazy things when they think they're right. It's a religion with decent principles, but it's been taken too far.
Indeed, beliefs are a beautiful thing, but people always have to push them on everybody else. We need to execute all humans capable of cognition.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm
Paranoia.  

Waynebrizzle

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:25 pm
I personally think people are morons to even make an issue of this in the first place.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff