Submit

Hiya!!!
  Hey!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:44 am
*shakes you out of bed*

When have we had a free energetic topic where there is no topic? It's been a long time. heart

So what's everyone up to lately?

I've been busy and actually have been working on my drawings again after what seemed like months.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:08 am
Art school took my soul.....*bangs head on desk*

Printmaking: Have to carve out my griffin from a woodblock.....my hand hurts so much....

Digital Design: I'm just so lost since I've never used Photoshop before....and nothing is explained clearly....

Illustration Class: Have to write a paper XP....and work on a series of eight pictures.....

Art History 2: Basically like Art History 1 last semester.....and I -bs- my way through it and got an A in the class....

History of Photography: Like the history class above only its crammed into one day....3 hours of fun.....ha.....ha......

Oh...and I have a test in my digital class in about 30 minutes that I really haven't studied for.....

Must find my happy >place<.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 am
I've been increasingly tired over the last few days, and I'm not sure why.

I had a dream about trying to sleep this morning. I'm tired while I'm sleeping.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:48 pm
@Moon
Awe wow! So many art subjects. By the way! Are you gonna be an art teacher or something similar?
PS: I use photoshop a lot! Let me know if you'd like help on how to use it and I'll gladly help you out! It'll be fun. XD

@Dornkus
lol Aww poor Dornkus! Even dreaming of sleep!
Are you getting sick maybe? Or stressed out b/c of something?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:38 pm
Art teacher is my back up plan incase I don't get a lot of illuestration jobs. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:16 pm
Poor Moon maiden sounds hard. I have been taking it slow. taking in and doing what I need to do. Lol I have also been drawing alot.  

Andy _1134

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 am
[@Moon: printmaking sounds fun^^ tho im sorry your hands hurt so much ><]

I've been and is going to get increasingly busy... considering this is my impt yr... [sec 4 now] eng,chi,maths,geog,chem,physics,bio,rs,ss,philo + juggling with my now very complicated cca(co-curricular activity)... meeting with some probs there and sch work... practically just broke down today... the STRESS >< im really worried abt no jc accepting me tho pple are trying to tell me tt being in the top girls sch, everything will be alright... but i think i know myself better, that im actually not all tt good at all!! my grades have been dropping for the past 3 yrs.. and im very unsure abt this yr.. really scared tt no jc will accept me and moving up to uni would be a prob>< theres just a 101 things to thinnk abt and im really tired... sigh..im hoping all this would be over soon and im hoping it wont be since its my last yr afterall...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 am
Ohhh....printmaking. That reminded me that I didn't like graphic arts class b/c of the print making t-shirt part. Geez I hated the idea of getting pain and messy. XD I refused to do it both times and my teachers did it for me (with me helping a tiny bit) and gave me a passing A. They were so awesome.

I was thinking maybe I be an art teacher also and an animator. XD We're so alike Moon!

@J
Wow...you sound so stressed out! *hugs* So are you in highschool and trying to get good grades for college J? Or are you talking about grades to get into a top girl highschool?

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:08 am
We must be kindred spirits, Moonlight. lol *shrugs* ....you never know..... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:20 am
0Moon_Maiden0
We must be kindred spirits, Moonlight. lol *shrugs* ....you never know..... xd
lol You never know!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 am
Moonlight_HuangHou

@J
Wow...you sound so stressed out! *hugs* So are you in highschool and trying to get good grades for college J? Or are you talking about grades to get into a top girl highschool?

thanks(: *huggs*
im alrdy in highschool [its called sec sch here] and for my area, need to get into junior college 1st [can read abt it in wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_school#Singapore]
and i like all art stuff(: i think their fun, except i dont do well at them according to the grading system -.- the mess is great, if i dont have to clean up after tt biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 am
Surgery. (Sp?)
It sucks.
I've been outta school three days.
Nothing too big, just a disgusting ingrown toe nail which turned into a giants scab which won't heal and I can't walk without it hurting and ripping the scab open, causing it to get worse.
So... yeah.
I've been doing absolutely nothing.

Death Shikaku

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 pm
@J
Oh! So its college huh? I've heard that especially in other countries the school system is harder than the some places. Like in Korea some students don't even get enough sleep and stuff.... It's kinda like that in Singapore too?
Oh! Do you like to draw J?! And I agree. ^^ I hate the cleaning up part mostly. XD

@Death
No way! You've been in surgery?! Wow! Are you home now or still in hospital (but with a laptop or something?). Or are you gonna go into surgery? o_o!!!
I hope it gets healed up!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:42 pm
oooh, surgery is scary to me. 8D my friend is in the hospital being treated for cancer (and she's only 13) ... but for some reason an ingrown toe nail sounds more painful O_o  

supergirl10895

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 pm
@Moonlight:
haaha, yea... its like tt in singapore..
and nope, i cant draw... >< i prefer painting and all that, claywork, twisting metals around and basically...getting messy biggrin

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff