Submit

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Well today felt crappy for reasons, and one of those reasons showed it's ugly head. My younger sibling had a b***h fit. He was punched because his twin thought he was mooning him and was told to go hook up the snes for a guest. All this while suffering from some bad leg cramp. The reaction was he screamed about it, went over and threw it on the floor. The bottom is gone and some chips broke off from the system. In lighternews the eject thing still works.

I learned something today, I'm more mature then I thought about the whole ordeal. Though next time if something of mine is broken like that, I'll be pummeling him. "GEARS OF WAR 2 style"

It had a good run, rescued from the pawn shop for my 8th birthday. Died 11 years later, about to serve someone joyous entertainment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCUSSION!!!
~ Systems or handhelds you've lost

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm
I've have a grand total of 3 handhelds lost. I had a GameBoy Color I lost, one GameBoy Advance SP got broken, and I had another GBA SP stolen. That's the worst I've ever gotten.

I have never had a console get broken, lost, or stolen.  

Sir Codin

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Lord of Armageddon
I've have a grand total of 3 handhelds lost. I had a GameBoy Color I lost, one GameBoy Advance SP got broken, and I had another GBA SP stolen. That's the worst I've ever gotten.

I have never had a console get broken, lost, or stolen.

for handhelds:

My old gameboy
A gameboy color
My retro edition SP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:21 pm
The only time I've lost a system was when my brother borrowed my N64 and hawked it. D< That so wasn't cool.

My gamecube is a little worse for wear. The power button's stuck so you have to plug and unplug it to turn it on and off respectively. The top also won't stay down so you have to put something heavy on it if you want to play it. It still plays fine, though. <3  

Rhazia

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Why am I more shocked reading about the treatment of your SNES than I would be reading about a brutal murder? neutral

I have an SNES that got kidnapped, a 64 that got old and died, and a Gameboy Color that mysteriously disappeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm
None of my machines died... yet, I think my pocket is going to go, I recently found it but the screen is kind of fading awayish... ^^"

*thinks* I sold my NES 8 years ago for 20$ at a fleamarket... I regret that now...  

Cattra Nightblade

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm
I'm a b***h to many of my consoles.... and they all work fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 pm
My sister lost my DS at the XCel center.  

Allegro

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm
Lessee, I've never had any problems with my Atari, NES, N64, GameCube, or GBA. The reset button died on my Genesis, but that works fine otherwise. The disc drive on my Wii started to wear out, but I had it fixed before it really went. For a while I lost my GBC to a sticky cartridge being put in the slot, but once I got my console screwdriver set, I cleaned out the sticky cartridge slots on both mine and my sister's GBCs and her GBA, so those are good again. The power switch on my SP is kinda weird these days, so it can be kinda touchy. And I cracked the top screen on my DS and have yet to have it fixed. So no permanent deaths yet, luckily. I do have my cousin's bricked 360 in my closet, though. Also, I've had two cartridge deaths. Pokemon Crystal (replaced when my friend gave me his copy) and Pokemon TCG (never replaced). And I lost my GameCube memory card 1019, along with the save files on it for Metroid Prime and Pokemon XD. Managed to rescue all the other saves to a new card, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 am

For systems, I've lost only the snes and my 360 was jacked by some drug junkie relative of my aunty. May she get aids from heroin needles and die.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mystical_Kaba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 am
My systems work pretty fine. One of my N64 controllers won't work, the joystick is stuck, (too much mario party mini-games that required spinning the joystick) and the little memory card that you put into the back to play games like Duke Nukem 64 doesn't work. that's a pity, duke nukem is one of my favorite N64 games to play too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 am
I haven't had any systems break down at all yet. Even my xbox 360 which I've had for 2 years. ;3 I'm just careful with my hardware.  

Bodewyn

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:03 am
Bodewyn
I haven't had any systems break down at all yet. Even my xbox 360 which I've had for 2 years. ;3 I'm just careful with my hardware.

Jeez, people didn't you know that the RRoD is an effect of mistreatment to the console? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:05 pm
Some douche bag stole my Gameboy advance.  

V1SUAL K31

Dude-LAP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 pm
V1SUAL K31
Some douche bag stole my Gameboy advance.

Same, some a*****e stole my GameBoy Color in elementary school. I think he took it out of my backpack after school. It was an aqua GBC, with Pokemon Blue version inside. I was really pissed.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff