Submit

Have you Read Midnight Sun?
  Yes. It was amazin.
  No.
  HUH? Another BOOK?!?!
View Results

Unikorn_Stew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm
I've heard that Stephanie Meyer might not even publish Midnight Sun! I myself have avoided reading it at all costs. I want it to be a surprise! Have you read it? Do you think she will publish it eventually? (hopefully!) TALK! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 am
There's alredy a topic on this...

And we all know already; a long time ago in fact.  

WineChan

couturerocks

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Unikorn_Stew
I've heard that Stephanie Meyer might not even publish Midnight Sun! I myself have avoided reading it at all costs. I want it to be a surprise! Have you read it? Do you think she will publish it eventually? (hopefully!) TALK! xd

I don't really think she's going to finish writing Midnight Sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:10 pm
I'm not going to read it until she publishes it, if she ever does.  

NorthEastFire

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:13 pm
As a writer myself, I completely, totally, 100% understand what's going through her head when she said that she might not publish the book. She was betrayed by someone she trusted and I don't think that I could finnish writing my book if someone I trusted did something like that to me. At the same time, if I had the fans and support that she did, I think that after a while, I would continue writing the books without telling anyone, see how it turned out, then, if it was good, I would publish it. I hope that she gets MS published, but I fully understand if she does not.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:49 am
well she is going to puplish and when she is done writing  

hotjordain

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:24 pm
User Image

I've read what was posted on her site. I couldn't resist.
I actually quite like Edwards point of view. It makes for an interesting read.
I do hope she will publish it... but it's understandable as to why she may not finish it. BUt I'll hope anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:23 pm
read all i could find from the internet and loved it. it explains a lot of things from twilight that initially might not have made sense. a lot of "ah ha" moments if you will ^^  

Gilded Crows

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 pm
I read most of what Stephenie posted on her site. There were some interesting parts, but at the same time, honestly, it sort of disturbed me to see how stalkerish Edward actually was. I didn't really like seeing that side of him.

Of course, I will definitely buy it and read it if she does decide to publish it, but my personal opinion is that she won't. I think she seems kind of tired of Twilight, and the MS incident was just the last straw.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:10 pm
User Image

Lol but Edward kinda was stalking Bella, we just didn't know to what extent that stalking went... until reading what was written in Midnight Sun. He was more curious in a obsessed way with her.
I liked it to be honest... to see his side of things and to read what he was thinking. I found him to be... a bit more poetic is how he thought.

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

pink_sushi15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:07 pm
she has to publish it! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 am
I have heard from a good friend that works with Stephenie Meyer that she is going to wait til the movies for New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn come out before she finishes and publishes Midnight Sun. She understands that the readers can't wait for the book so she is building suspense. Don't fret. She will publish it!  

irrevocably_edward

Kukira Shikari

4,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:47 pm
irrevocably_edward
I have heard from a good friend that works with Stephenie Meyer that she is going to wait til the movies for New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn come out before she finishes and publishes Midnight Sun. She understands that the readers can't wait for the book so she is building suspense. Don't fret. She will publish it!

I don't think a lot of people will wait for all the movies to come out. I, for one, am already aching for Midnight Sun. I did read what she had posted, and it only left me craving more. I am an avid reader, and to drop in the middle of a story, no matter the circumstance, is a cardinal sin.(on my part, not Meyer's) So, I sat Twilight on my lap, and wrote my own ending. I really hope she publishes it sooner, because in my opinion, the movie was a total letdown. Even though Edward looked stalkerish, he was just trying to make sense of a totally off-the-wall situation. I can sympathize, and it just makes me like the series even more. Although the movie was bad, I can't wait for the Eclipse movie. Jasper is my absolute favorite, and I keep reading the passage about his history. I hope they can do it justice in the movie. I don't think they will, but I still hope for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm
__LadyKira4555__

I don't think a lot of people will wait for all the movies to come out. I, for one, am already aching for Midnight Sun. I did read what she had posted, and it only left me craving more. I am an avid reader, and to drop in the middle of a story, no matter the circumstance, is a cardinal sin.(on my part, not Meyer's) So, I sat Twilight on my lap, and wrote my own ending. I really hope she publishes it sooner, because in my opinion, the movie was a total letdown. Even though Edward looked stalkerish, he was just trying to make sense of a totally off-the-wall situation. I can sympathize, and it just makes me like the series even more. Although the movie was bad, I can't wait for the Eclipse movie. Jasper is my absolute favorite, and I keep reading the passage about his history. I hope they can do it justice in the movie. I don't think they will, but I still hope for it.

I agree. it drove me nuts. i worked my hardest to avoid reading it for steph's sake but after so long i couldn't help it and it's great! i am too, someone who finishes what i start reading, even if it's horrible.

and i agree with the movie being awful, mostly (in my opinion) it being kristen's acting but also they took out so much character development and actual story, focusing entirely on the romance when it's so much more than that. the cullen family is flat in the movie making it a story rather than a world in which bella has stepped into that she didn't know was attached to her own. it makes me very sad that they took so much from it.

Jasper is also my favorite, a rather complex past (as is his character). carlisle's past as well, considering they cut his and alice's story from the first one (even neglecting to explain WHY they do what they do from his story) i don't think they will with the other's either. they're too much into the "so called" physical appeal of the characters and want to make money, nothing more.  

Aradia Helevorn

Katia Kat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 pm
I read MS and I liked it. He is more obsessed with Bella than I had realized, but it is very fun seeing his perspective and what he was up to when not with Miss Swan. I hope she publishes it I would read it for sure.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff