Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
daily life Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm
so. let's discuss what you guys do in your daily life.
and are you openly furry, or self kept?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 pm
I am just the average High Schooler who like motocross and snowmobiling. And sadly I am a self-kept Furry sweatdrop

Edit: Well I don't know how norm that is... but it is for me rofl  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:52 pm
I wear my cat hat to school. I'm all open. I liek it. I'm the not so normal high-schoolr... Most of my friend don't care and eccept. I go lazer tagging with cat ears on. and went to a halo3 tourney with them on ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:59 pm
Haha nice razz yea... the closest thing to a hat with ears is one I made. It comes to like a V and has the 2 points at the top about 6 in long. ( wish I woulda made more like ears now) but I wear that every were. I need to get a hat like yours.... But I think if it was blk with Red inside the ears that would be cool 3nodding  

Little Kanade
Vice Captain

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 pm
eheheh. that is true.

I need my tail gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:31 pm
hmm....i have a hat with black cat ears that i made. i wear that once in a while, it's fun. i also have a tail and furry gloves/arm-warmers that i made that i wear sometimes. other than that, i don't really show the furriness in my appearence. i do purr and mew and yelp though. hehe. i can't seem to help that. and almost everything i draw is anthro. i'm pretty openly furry i guess. i won't deny it, but i don't proclaim it ^_^  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:49 pm
I would love to wear ears and a tail or anything like that to college, but because I go to school with mostly ghetto black kids and assholes, I would totally get made fun of, have it yanked off me or similar form of torture/embarrassment.

I am a pretty open furry, often reading furry literature and sufting f-chan during class, as well and this section of Gaia xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Yoriko Natsumi
I would love to wear ears and a tail or anything like that to college, but because I go to school with mostly ghetto black kids and assholes, I would totally get made fun of, have it yanked off me or similar form of torture/embarrassment.

I am a pretty open furry, often reading furry literature and sufting f-chan during class, as well and this section of Gaia xD

F-chan during school o_0  

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Felix The Feline Ninja
Yoriko Natsumi

F-chan during school o_0

Just the clean board, silly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:35 pm
I'm in the military, so... it's kinda mandatory that I keep to myself most of the time, unfortunately.
However, whenever I'm on my own time hanging out with civilian friends, I'm definitely very open with my furry-hood. Woot! I wear my collar as often as possible (except gold leather doesn't match a whole lot... xp... I need a blue one to match my outfits more... )  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:12 pm
RavendorFoxx
I'm in the military, so... it's kinda mandatory that I keep to myself most of the time, unfortunately.
However, whenever I'm on my own time hanging out with civilian friends, I'm definitely very open with my furry-hood. Woot! I wear my collar as often as possible (except gold leather doesn't match a whole lot... xp... I need a blue one to match my outfits more... )

I plan on getting a collar. just can't seem to get a hold of a blue one with spikes and a bell on it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm
ooooohhhh....i reallyreally want a collar. i'm not sure they MAKE the style i want though...  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm
I'm as normal as a furry can get... i play video games online and I'm a pro gamer. i have been to many tournaments only won a couple tho so not well established at it sweatdrop i have a shirt that says furries anonymous on it and i wear that every where i go pretty much. to show my support of furriness..and i get a lot of comments on the shirt (good ones).

well that's about it for my daily life..

i don't have a fur suit yet but working on getting one...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:01 pm
Um... I'm kind of a secret furry. I like to sing and im out alot with friends. Im in high school and i really like construction and architecture... I guess i have a normal life...  

rythemguy

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Felix Rytes
Crew

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Hey. I'm normal too...sorta. I spend alot of time playing Halo3. I Inline during summer. I plan on going lazer-tagging tommorow.

but..as for today, I managed to get into a fist-fight with someone I though was my friend...but to hell with it. he was a /b/ anyways so I knew he'd end up hating me. sweatdrop . I'd have to say, fighting in a trenchcoat, with a scarf, and a hat hat on isin't easy stressed .  
Random Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff