OMG SUPER SEXY
  A new ghey bad guy
  Gay without the H. Nice midriff, buddy -_-
  He looks cool, but I wouldn't say sexy.
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:50 pm
Oh, I am so on top of these things.
So, stuff about Sai. I for one say he looks like Sasuke, but he's also got that whole robotic, emotionless thing going on.
And who's the dude with the bandages? And why on earth does he want to join Kakashi's team?
...And where did they get that leaf band?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:11 pm
Yeesh, what, can you read Japanese or Chinese or whatever it is anymore? Alls I got is a Raw and this damned Eglish language stressed

But yeah, I see who you're talking about. Sai seems like a Sasuke, Sora (.hack//sign), and that one kid from the end of Rurouni Kenshin combo with Envy (FMA)'s fashion. Past that, no idea what the hell's going on XP  

Menzeeto

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:37 pm
I'm just cool.
Sai is trying to join Kakashi's team. He... has no emotions, or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:47 am
And Sai isn't his real name either, the guy in bandages said "you'll be known as... Sai" or something...

It's gonna be interesting to see who he is, what he's gonna do and what his mission/motives are 3nodding  

Vicious-Loner

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:16 pm
Yeah, that's why the Haku and Sasuke theories are out and about.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:57 pm
Captain Verd
Oh, I am so on top of these things.
So, stuff about Sai. I for one say he looks like Sasuke, but he's also got that whole robotic, emotionless thing going on.
And who's the dude with the bandages? And why on earth does he want to join Kakashi's team?
...And where did they get that leaf band?
people say he's a guy, but it bother's me that he dress kinda like a girl and has a very slim build. HE'S A HAKU CLONE ONLY WITH A BOY'S HAIR CUT!

and what do you mean where did he get the leaf headband? He's in leaf silly. If you look at the pages as they are going through the underground things, well the first page of it, reight after Diedra tries to strangle Tobi, you see a building with a leaf symbol on it and buildings like that of kohona.  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:23 pm
Slim guys = whatever.

Yeah, but if he were really a leaf nin, they would recognize him, especially since he's so great.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:25 pm
Captain Verd
Slim guys = whatever.

Yeah, but if he were really a leaf nin, they would recognize him, especially since he's so great.
maybe he's sercetly living there, like the ninja turtles in NYCs sewers mrgreen ninja mrgreen ninja rofl  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:56 pm
Yes! Sai is a Ninja Turtle! hat's just as cool as that Tobi is Obi Wan Kenobi thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:27 pm
Captain Verd
Yes! Sai is a Ninja Turtle! hat's just as cool as that Tobi is Obi Wan Kenobi thing!
well his name is that of Raph's fav weapon. Maybe that's a sign! The new age of ninjas shall be rule by turtles, rats and weird aliens!  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:45 pm
ZOMG and Sakura can be a reporter!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:57 am
oh, i must be totally left out.. i don't know who Sai is. sweatdrop  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:17 am
Captain Verd
ZOMG and Sakura can be a reporter!
and Naruto can be a buff street fighter that wears a hockey mask and beats people's head's in with golf clubs!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:32 pm
Isn't he a turtle?  

Captain Verd

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:40 pm
Sai's a guy? Damn, I thought she/he had small boobs or something. Man another haku type....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff