Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Mimi's Room Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForbiddenDisaster895

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm
Hey my name is Mimi im 16 and i live in California.Im a vampire and i love them i read everything about them and learn more all the time.Here im just a normal vampire but looks can be wrong sometimes.Im trouble and a real b***h when you piss me off.I like making new friends but im not looking for any buddy buddy kind of stuff.Well thats me for ya.
SeeYa heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:16 pm
~knocks on the door of a room and opens it~"no ones home and nothings here,hmmm looks like ive found my new home"~walks to the middle of the room and puts down my backpack and my trunk full of books and other things~~goes to the balconie and looks over the grounds~"I have a feeling im gonna like it here"~walks back in and opens my trunk taking out books and putting them on the shelf.Everything is put away now except for the only thing that survived the fire,the picture of my parents~"even though it has been 2 years i still cant believe that they are gone"~puts th picture down and lays on the bed looking at the cieling~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm
(Hi! I'm Jayce! I make it kind of my mission to welcome the new arrivals to the Castle! If you have any questions about Role Playing, the Castle, or any of the goings on around here, I would be happy to answer them!)

Jayce stalked silently down the hallway, blending into the shadows. The only signs of his pressence were the almost invisible rustlings of the ornate tapistries hanging from the walls. His acute nightvision focused on an open door. He picked up the scent of a human in that particular room. Narrowing his eyes, he focused on her breathing. She was calm. Good. He stealthily glided foreward, and slipped into the room. His prey was there for the taking. He crept up on his unsuspecting quarry and pounced.
HIYA! I'm Jayce! Welcome to the Castle! I woulda made cookies, but nobody ever tells me when we get a new person around here! Whats your name?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:14 pm
~shocked by the approch jumps and turns grabing a knife from the side table holding it to his neck~"Oh im sorry i didnt mean to i didnt know that you had entered"takes knife away and puts head down~"im so sorry"  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Jayce watched with interest as the knife apeared in her hand. He chuckled as she drew it away from him. Oh that's ok. I'm used to knives and swords and guns and such being drawn on me. I'm Jayce by the way. Did I already say that? I get a little excited when I meet new people. His purple eyes sparkled with mischief. He looked around the room and saw the freshly stocked bookshelf. You like books too huh? I love books! There is a library in the castle but I still keep my own private store up in my Suite. My brother Lucien doesn't like books very much. He says the best way to learn something is to do it for real, but I dunno. His attention occasionally flickered from one point of interest to another, like a grasshopper jumping from leaf to leaf. Whats your name huh? Is it somthin reeeeal mysterious? Or foreign? Like Fey-Shu or Merikal or somthin?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 am
"its nice to meet you,yes i do like books there from all over the world my parents liked to travel alot."~looks at the bookshelf~"No just plain nothing specail my names Mimi  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 am
Jayce nodded happily. My name is pretty simple too! My brother Lucien has a pretty mysterious name. I don't know why its mysterious, but it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:24 am
"i like both names they arent normal,niether is mine that why i havent tried to change it yet"~walks over and looks out the window~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:42 am
Jayce cocked his head. I never really thought about that. Yeah, I guess Jayce IS a pretty unusual name. Cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm
"thats what i say if ive never heard it before than it kool to me"~walks back over to him~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 pm
Jayce thought a moment. I guess I should memorize the names of the people I kill-er, meet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm
"well good luck at killing me my heart stop an odd some about 574 years ago"~looks him into the eyes~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:50 pm
Jayce chuckled. I'm not going to kill you. I'm an Assassin, not a mindless murderer. He saw no reason to deny the fact that he killed for money, seeing as he already slipped up anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm
"i wouldnt say slipped up i would call it the wrong set of words"~walks over and sits on the bed~  

ForbiddenDisaster895

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 pm
Jayce sighed. I sometimes wonder if I should retire. I have an eternity ahead of me, and after a while you run out of entertaining ways to eliminate marks.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff