Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 pm
Introduction

In what seems to be the most isolated part of the world, there is a minute stretch of land jutting out of the water far too small and alienated from the world for any civilization to take root. A river runs through the center of this island, cutting it in half. The land carries an air of mystery about it. No telephone signal reaches beyond this remote pile of sand. No craft of air or sea voyages to this land and returns. It is said by those marooned on this island, that the island pulls boats and planes to it, and does not let them go.

Setting

The island is made up of a few different regions.
here's a map

beaches
Along the shore are the sandy beaches. Though littered with fire pits and driftwood, the beaches are rather empty.

jungle
A dense jungle rests at the edge of the beaches. There's a variety of exotic plants and animals there, but not much else.

fields

Beyond the edges of the jungles further inland is a large field of grass. The various broken bodies of planes lay about here and there, making for shelter.

Inner river and inner Island
Within the center of the island is a river, in which an island resides. This island has a large concrete structure taking up most of it's space. Though the building seems rather new, there's no signs of what the building is, or who lives in it, but the lights turn on every night, and no one enters or exits the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 pm
events and plot updates
This post is just to put important information about this role play.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Blinking and forcing his eyes open, Justice underwent the transformation from the darkness of his eyes to the unparalleled brightness of the world around him. At first everything was just a burning, blinding light, but soon details began to shape up. The fur looked about his surroundings to see he was on some sort of beach. The sun burned at him, and a few gulls were squawking in the distance. The waves held his mind at peace, until it hit him.

"I'm alive?!" His memory rewound back a few hours to his boat capsizing. Cats were not the kind to swim, he had decided as he had been floating for a few hours in the dark abyss of black waves which threw him every which way. From that nightmare he had somehow landed here...

Laying on the damp sand of the beach, he struggled to gain energy to sit up. Once that hurdle had been jumped, he tried to tackle the largest challenge yet; standing up. Images of his sinking boat danced in his head as the feline got to his feetpaws, taking a couple first wobbly steps on this calm place.
"Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:29 pm
On the beach "You got to be kidding my phone dosent work!" Nero throwas it in the ocean. He looks around and sees the that he seems to be in the middle of nowhere "Where am I anyway? Thats the last time I fly Southwest airlines again!" He shoutes kicking the sand. What worried him at the moment was that he couldnt find the plane. Nero sighed and began walking along the shore.  

Nero9295

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Sophitia laid partly covered in sand. Passed out from the struggle of swimming to / washing upon the shore. Her winged demon had been shot down and upon crashing she had been thrown into the raging waters below. Now she laid here on the edge of shore mostly buried in the sand and hardly able to breathe as darkness encased her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 pm
Noticed something buried in the sand. He came to it, and upon closer inspection, he found it was a living thing. "Oh my! Hold still, hold still!" scooping the sand away from her, Justice uncovered her quickly, then pulled her out of the sand. "Can you hear me?" At that time he heard a voice and something was thrown into the water.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:24 am
She still lay unconscious the water clutching her lungs and she fought for breath. Her skin turned a pale blue as she laid with Justice clutching and shaking her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:53 am
He remembered what he'd been taught of water. It has a sneaky way of hiding in the lungs, and there was something called CPR they'd taught him. He began the process, hoping to help her. (I don't know CPR yet, so I won't attempt to go into detail now.)  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:15 am
She gagged and coughed up the water and suddenly saw the fur in front of her.
"Ugh ! u kissed me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:21 am
"Ummm." he stuttered. "N-no, I gave you CPR. There's a world's difference!" He wasn't sure what had thrown something into the water, but it must have moved on. Maybe it'd appear later. Hopefully it wasn't a monster.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:30 am
She looked at him oddly.... " Same difference."
How did I get here she thought. Everything was so hazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:36 am
"I think we're on some abandoned island or something. Should we go inland?"  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 am
" well you saved me so lead the way."
Plus she though * if anythings lurking in that jungle it will attack him first*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 am
In the edge of the jungle he found a good stick, and used it to beat down plants and things in the way. They voyaged through the knee deep muddy water as they searched for something, anything.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
She followed him.. silently cursing the knee deep water that got deeper and deeper as they ventured further. And then there was a rustling within the bushes.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff