Without Emotions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Today's question is:
Is it possible to make love without emotions?

Yes, I am asking you today if it is possible to make love without emotion.
I am also asking you to keep it pg 13

Personally, I don't think it is possible. Even times where "it was just for the fun of it", I think there are still emotions linked to the experiences. Some emotions you want to have with that person and some (many) you don't. Therefore I believe lovemaking should be considered more of "precious" than by the standards of today's society.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:47 pm
Well, you have emotions no matter what you do, about anything...

and for the record, I don't love, so I cant make it. Though, I do have sex, loveless sex.....damn its been a while.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Thats what I don't get loveless sex... How can you just make love to a girl and the next day leave or even forget about her?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Well, I don't like people, so quite easy.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Amossk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm
yea, its possible. Theres actualy a condition people have (not sure of the name) But basicly they are addicted to sex. They have sex constantly, but feel nothing, no emotion, not even sexual pleasure. But aside from that, I don't know. I-sadly- am still virgin. But even being around my gf makes me feel all kinds of nice emotions. So I'm sure if and when we make love, it will be beyond conventional emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 am
Nymphomania? It's basically a mental condition where the subject percieves sex as a substitute for some emotional void (kinda like a drug), and engages in sex just for the basic primal need of physical contact.

Is having sex without emotions possible? Yes it is, sadly. It happens when one grows old. A healthy emotional relationship exists with one's partner, but as time goes on, it's less about the emotional bonding, and more about fulfilling a basic need that exists somewhere in the hindbrain.

As for basic emotionless sex in young people, it's difficult but not impossible, however, their lack of experience in the sexual realms often leaves them exposed to pure raw emotional baggage that they carry on through adulthood....sad but true.  

Keevan Draco

spellman_shiva

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 am
desire is emotion
but some time the desire is for the moment
for the feeling you feel
and not to the being you just happen to found

i rather thought love some one
but latly been so complicted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:51 pm
i dont know but i would go something like this
"Was it good for you?"
"It made me feel neutrual"

Mod edited for coherence.  

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:10 pm
One-night-stands.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Your argument is invalid, love is an emotion. You will modify.  

vincejustvince

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:51 pm
the_underworks
Thats what I don't get loveless sex... How can you just make love to a girl and the next day leave or even forget about her?
I don't get it either. I can't see why anybody, not meaning to judge, would even desire to share their bodies with somebody they don't even love in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:59 pm
Yes and no.

Sex can be just sex. Simply an act for pleasure. But making love is something you do with lots of love and emotion(hence the name). It all depends what your definition of making love is.  

Dark_Style

Oterys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm
To me sex and love are closely related, but not necessarily one and the same. But both require emotions of some sort. The emotion that comes from sex doesn't have to be love, I know I'm guilty of that. Sometimes it just is what it is, like going to the bathroom, or going to the gym. That also derives from emotions, though perhaps different ones depending on how one is feeling at that time.

Tell me this, if you fight someone you don't hate, do you still have emotions? Of course you do. Regret, remorse, or just the physical thrill of it...you feel something.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Yes,あなたが死を回避することはできません。生きるためにこそ死ににされると、彼らは同じになります crying  

Jkiller00

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:45 pm
yea its possible.some ppl do it just to do it they dont care.i believe the r called hoes?plz PM me if im wrong on that tho  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff