Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
A World of Gray ((Open)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 pm
The world is consumed by shadows and light, demons, and angels cover the earth as darkness and light war over the fate of our planet, and the souls of the countless that live there. However, the war is changing, a new faction has emerged, the residents of this world wish to make their own decisions about their fate, and now have banded together to defeat to forces of both light and dark. Demons and Angels may be strong, but they still bleed, and they still die. So, in this war for fate which side are you on?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1. Follow Guild RP rules (duh)
2. In your first post please state which side you are on, whether in OOC or in the context of your post.
3. You don’t have to be super literate but at least use good grammar, DnT tLk Lik diS
4. Have fun…..or else evil

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profiles:
Yes, your profiles for the main profile thread do count towards this, however, if you do post make sure you clearly note which of your RPCs you are using in the post if you have more then one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:31 pm
Zylo looked out across the battlefield, countless beings, holy, un-holy, and everything in between, their bodies lay strewn about the field like a child's broken toys, their blood soaking the ground in crimson. Tattered banners and pennants fluttered silently in the light breeze, as it carried the stench of death, blood, and carrion out for miles around. Zylo sighed sadly and shook his head, "Such a waste of life, why must such wars be fought?" Even as he asked the question Zylo knew the answer, to keep the balance, light and dark would always fight, neither winning, nor losing, both were constants in all the multi-verse, and here, as everywhere else, the balance was trying to re-assert itself over two competing powers. Zylo gazed sadly across the field of corpses and slowly began to make his way through it.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 am
(is it possible that you may be on no side of this war? XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:46 pm
(OOC my character is for the humans what side are you on Zylo?)

looking over the wasteland that was the battlefield. Apachi thought to him self this was no win no matter how you look at it we lost to many good men and accomplished little. "pull all forces back for now we need to regroup and our solder need to heal  

Apachi_Suraki

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 pm
((Zylo is generally neutral, but he may choose sides at a later time.))

Zylo stepped over to the body of a soldier still alive, he didn't care which side he belonged to, Zylo knelt next to the soldier and placed his hand on him, green flames flickered over the soldier and healed his wounds, but he remained unconscious, Zylo nodded and stood then began to move through the battlefield, healing those he found still alive, but making sure they remained unconscious, he didn't want them waking up and fighting again, let the forces retrieve them and find them healed. Although he knew the strain of healing so many would leave him weak for a day at least he would not leave such suffering behind.

(justice_prime-yes, you can be neutral if you wish, but believe me, you'll get caught up in the war eventually, complete neutrality is nigh impossible, especially in my RPs XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:25 am
A cool wind blew and rattled the shudders of the Hitohana household. Ash from the once beautifully burning fireplace poured over the floor. Tomo was running around, slamming every fine, antique window of the house shut with a bang. She could smell the rain coming.  

Cookiiz n Creme

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:56 am
(OOC just one question whats the time era this is in?)

"make sure all the wounded get to the medics" said Apa as he walked out of his tent into the light. looking at the battlefield he noticed someone doing something out there. "who is that?" he asked one of his solders. when the solder told him he did not know Apa continued "get my horse I'm going to go and find out.

the solder brought Apa his horse and he mounted it then rode out to where the figure was as he came up to him he asked the black wolf that was doing something to a nearby solder "you there what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:09 pm
(There's two possiblities if I choose no sides. If I can't be at peace with every side, I'll simply choose war. X3 )

Something flared in the sky, drawing a green mist behind it. The object defied physics as it began to steer into a lazy S pattern upon its descent. As the thing grew closer and closer to the ground, it began to turn to aim at a lake. The sight was like a glowing

The craft could only be seen in detail a moment before it impacted the ground. The craft was only about ten feet from end to end and shaped much like an egg, and was jade colored all over, with a metallic luster to it. When the object finally impacted, it hit at what seemed a feather's pace. The crater left was nothing more than a bit of dirt piled up at the front, but an intense and inhospitable heat surrounded the strange thing, almost instantaneously drying up and burning the nearby vegetation. the dirt within a three foot radius of the egg sizzled and bubbled, before melting to carbon enriched glass.

Motionlessly, the object scalded the land around it, waiting for the heat about it to die out. what ever was within it was waiting for the first moment to leave. No one could approach it, or leave it, until the inferno cooled. A few jade flames began to dance about outside the outside of the craft with no apparent fuel source. Out of these flames a feline figure formed, looking about.  

justice_prime

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:31 pm
She lurked in the shadows, watching the onslaught of chaos. Hoping no one would dare come her way. The broken shackles still strapped to her arms kept clanking with every breathe. She cursed the woman who'd done this, and turned her sights back to the assailants. ( im not on any side as of this moment,and her names Sophitia)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:40 pm
Zylo looked calmly up at the mounted figure, his hood shrouding his own face in absolute darkness, "I am healing them, all of them, if you attempt to kill any of them, no matter what side they are on, I will kill you. I suggest you take your soldiers from this massacre, many of them are still alive." With that Zylo returned to his work, he was almost done.

((Era? Considering this is simply another dimension connected to the multitude of universes and dimensions that make up everything, you can have weapons, equipment or RPCs from any era.))  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 pm
"i thank you for healing the wounded but may i ask why do you do it there is nothing for you here." said Apa as the figure explained what he was doing "why don't you come and join my company we could always use a good healer" he continued as he dismounted his horse and pick up one of the wounded on the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm
Tries to stealthily creep past the two  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm
Zylo shook his head, "I will not join a war that causes such bloodshed without a thought for peace." He stated calmly, he glanced at the blue haired figure trying to sneak bye, his emerald eyes piercing into her, then he turned away and began healing the last of the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:33 pm
She froze as he looked at her. staring at him while he healed the soldiers. And tried 2 follow  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 pm
"hmm i see so you will not join my group....are you sure of that??? is there something i can give you to change your mind??" he asked not wanting to give up the opportunity of getting a new healer for his company.

Apa turned when the hooded figure glanced to the side and spotted the newcomer "what are you doing???" he asked in a demanding voice "and why do you have shackles on your arms?" he continued.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff