Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
WELCOME! INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Sre and you can learn more about me and the rest of the crew in the "ABOUT US" section.

We'd love to know a little bit about you! This is also a great place to get to know each other so post a little intro! See you around! whee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:16 am
Hi! My name is Upi! Nice to meet you! I believe in happy endings and I LOVE Disney. I can't wait to meet everyone!  

uiopq

LadyFox24FNY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:51 am
hi my name is matty Im a girl n_n

I like all sorts of cartoons and anime

I try to help out others when I can and I am always happy to make new gaian friends. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 pm
hi! My name is Ashley. You may call me Pandy or Miyu.

I like anime/manga, video games, shopping, and gaia biggrin

thanks for inviting me to the guild, Sre! ^_^  

Lady Beltane

Cheery Loiterer

11,850 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Marathon 300

labupanther

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:33 pm
Hiyouuuuu!!! :] I'm Tk. Im a girl and I love old muscle cars, explosions twisted , my boyfriend Uri heart heart heart music and singing, and just about everything one can think of [except the color pink, people messing with my friends, ect, and cyber-ers cause thats just plain stupid. and annoying. scream ] THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME INTO YOUR GUILD!!! 4laugh

wahmbulance wahmbulance biggrin wahmbulance wahmbulance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:54 pm
yelloooo peoples!!!! mrgreen mrgreen
howa yew all?

i'm CC and i love many things in life (but hate many things too so i guess yew could say i'm picky) xd xd
anyway hope to see yew around a lot soon! mrgreen

Chocolate Cheesepuff
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vanya Cellest

Desirable Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:05 pm
hi! i'm vanya. i like anime, manga, reading, writing, movies, video games and a bunch of other stuff.

feel free to drop me a line anytime i love to chat!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 pm
hi my name is Amber but you can call me yami or moonlight its up to you. I like reading manga and watching anime. I also like playing DDR. I like singing, baking, writing poetry and going on the computer too. I hope to meet lots of new people and make new friends too. Thank you for inviting me to the guild I appreciate it.  

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Midnight Vampire Dreamer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:42 pm
hi all, whee i feeling excited. Nice to meet you. I'm midnight, or you can call me kanami. love anime/manga, mysteries, dance, culinary xd ...and much more!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:04 pm
Hi everybody, My real name is Katrina. You can call me Kat, or Peek. But, I draw the line at Peeka. I am not a little, yellow cartoon. I am an old fart by gaia standards(30 eek ). I have a wonderful man and a six year little boy. Who just happens to be Liam.(So, the whole Liam stuff in gaia really makes me laugh and then think "I so hope my Liam isn't gonna be that way lol )I love all kinds of music and movies( though I usually fall asleep to movies).Hope see you all around.  

peekaraspberry

Ori-chan14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm
hi mi name is Olivia or usually peeps call me libby. I will probably try to at least be an active member and donate so I'll do mi best. I like music(a lot), artwork, movies, making little amv's(started don't know if I'll make some more XD) and poems. Two other passions of mine are manga and anime X3. That's pretty much it xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:15 pm
Hello everyone! I always like making new friends here on gaia (:
Thanks so much for the invite ^_^  

FlyingPandaBits

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 am
HI EVERYONE!!!! whee whee whee Wonderful to meet you! I see you've already met Midnight, and CC, our International Cuisine and spam & rant mods!

matty - midnight loves anime too! and it looks like we have a bunch of people in here that are into anime. i'm into disney!! do you like disney?
ashley - do you prefer pandy or miyu?
Tk - yes cyberers are grrr!! they are sickos.. dont worry.. you won't find them here
vanya - we'll be having our media forums up in no time and i bet u can find a thing or two in there for u
libby - same goes for you, when we have our media forum up.. i'm sure that'll be your place!
amber! i'll call you moonlight!
katrina i'll call u peek! i love it! it's so unique
flying panda welcome!! what would you liked to be called?

i cant wait to see you guys around in the forums!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:47 pm
Haha, flyingpanda is ok ^_^  

FlyingPandaBits

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
THE RING'S HOME PAGE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff