Submit

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:47 pm
(( A bit back-dated as Izimbali was still younger when he arrived with his mother and this RP's been long in coming... ))

User Image

Things had been interesting, to say the very least, since he and his mother had arrived in the Tianxia lands. He hadn't been given much time to miss what life had been before he was thrown into the 'now'. Responsibility was waiting for him to take it and he'd agreed, determined to make both his mother and the Lady of the West House proud of him. It was work, yes, but he at least had the luck of growing into it, filling the large paw-prints with his own.

Having taken care of everything that he knew he was supposed to for the day he decided to take a small breather until he thought of something he forgot... Or someone came to find him, whichever it was that came first.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm
User Image

She had over her time here come to love the lands and the small part of the pride she was now part of. It was like having the family that she had never known and she was determined to make it everything she could. She believed that she owed Lady Mio her life and she made it her goal to help the purple lioness any way she could. So far that consisted of wandering outside the pride lands looking for others who might be interested in making a home there.

Today though she was following one of those things that happened occasionally. She still didn't know what they were or why they came to her but she'd long ago given up on asking anyone about it and just went with her gut. The bird she was following now had no scent, the tell tale sign that it was one of the visions, but it was flying in a direct line. So far the strange scentless creatures she saw had never led her in the wrong direction.

Her gaze was directed upwards as she walked and she was almost completely ignoring the land under her feet. She had been in the land just long enough to know there wasn't much she could trip over, though she was still getting used to her bigger paws.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:20 pm
Large paws were something that he had yet to come to proper terms with himself. He was still stumbling over them from time to time, generally when he was in a hurry and thinking too much about whether or not the Lord would be displeased with the information he was bringing him. He was getting better with that though and it was his hope that he would have it mastered completely by the time his mane finished growing in, assuming it ever did.

It was something along those lines that he found himself pondering now as he gazed into a pool of water just past his paws. His mane was much longer now than it had been when he'd come to these lands; almost close to being full, save for the spot that still hadn't come in around his chest, just beneath his neck. It was frustrating to an extent, yes, but it was something else to work on... Along with his strength.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:24 pm
She continued on her path, watching the bird in the sky, until she collided with something solid that she didn't remember being there.

"oof..." She tumbled over whatever she'd hit and tried to keep herself from hitting the water after one paw landed in it. The last thing she wanted was to be soaking wet and bruised from whatever she'd bowled into.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm
He heard movement but by the time he'd managed to move to respond to it whatever it was had run into him. This was neither good nor acceptable, mainly because he'd permitted himself to daze off enough that someone had caught him off guard. It would serve him right if it was someone come to scold him but when no scoldings followed he turned, stepping back so taht he could see what... No, who... It was.

A lioness, not as slender or as delicate as the Lady of the house and not quite like his mother, but beautiful in her own way... Lovely and familiar... "You do know that you're in pridal lands, don't you?" He had thought that he'd been introduced to everyone but the familiarity he felt was not a recent one. Perhaps she was from another House.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm
She shook her paw off and looked up, ignoring his question for the moment. The bird was gone so this was apparently where she was suppose to be. Looking back at what, who, she'd run into she blinked a few times. He looked familiar.

"Of course i do. I live here." She huffed slightly. She didn't remember seeing him here before so what did he get telling her this was pride lands. " .... you look familiar .... that pink stands out"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm
"Oh, good... I really didn't want to have to tell him that there was someone else here that he didn't know about." Not today when he was enjoying a bit of quiet. Of course, upon saying that he glanced back up, brow furrowed slightly. "He does know that you're here... Doesn't he?" That should have been his next question, the third being the question lingering right on the tip of his tongue; the one he stumbled over in his head before simply asking it.

"Do I know you? I should... I've met everyone, but... Remembering you is... It's a different kind of memory."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:49 pm
"Of course he does, well if He is the Lord. I've been here long enough and i work for the lady." She straightened herself out, ignoring her wet paw, and sat back on her haunches.

"I think you do..." She tilted her head and eyed him for a minuet as she let her mind wander though her memories. "Oh! Oh! ... Zim!" She brightened up. "You were .... i met you when we were little. I was living alone, well with other kids."

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm
His brow furrowed slightly as his own mind drifted through things, ignoring his station and his new name for long enough to just be himself; the youngster he had left behind in traveling to this new area with his mother however many moons ago. "The girl without the mama..." He smiled fondly as he looked up to her, to try and imagine her as she was in the bits of memory he could piece together. "No mama... But friends."

He paused for a moment, closing his eyes as he shook his head, what mane he had shaking along with his movement. "I came back... But you must have moved on by then. Funny that we would both wind up here, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:02 pm
She nodded. "I did a while ago ... The Lady's friend found me and told me she'd show me around and if i liked it then i could stay." It had been the begining of her new life.

"It is but stuff like that happens. Did you follow something here?"

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm
"Not something... Someone." He nodded slowly. "DiƩ. I..." He glanced down, looking rather sheepish for a moment before an almost pained expression crossed his face. "... Pounced her. Not my best moment, of course... But it lead to her leading us here; us being my mother and I. We're both here now. She's a member of the royal guard." He chuckled, talking about it with a trace of nostalgia often foreign to the young.

"It's good... Seeing you again; knowing you're safe. I thought about you a bit and then I wondered if I'd been dreaming. It went back to just being my mother and I."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm
"Shouldn't pounce on people like that." She grinned slightly, tail ticking beside her. "Though i guess that is a good reason for being brought here. Your mom must be having a good time though ... the guard looks interesting." She wouldn't have ever been able to do it herself but it looked fun.

"It's nice seeing you again too. I haven't seen any of the others since i came here ... so it's good to know someone is well.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm
"She's a strong lioness; one of the strongest. I'm proud of her... And every time I see her standing up to the Lord?" A fond smile had curved his muzzle again. "As much as I would have liked to have had more friends when I was small... I wouldn't have traded my mother for anything. I was lucky... I still am." He hoped, deep down, that Akasha was just as proud to have him as a son as he was to have her as a mother.

"I'm sure they're all still out there... Thinking of you somewhere. That's what friends do, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm
"It is." She nodded. She thought about them some times and wondered what they were up to. Hopefully they were all well.

It was interesting listening to him talk about his mother. She'd never had anything like that and really hadn't had anyone to look up to until she'd met Lady Mio. She wasn't sure she looked up to Mio like a mother, but she did respect the other lioness.

TheMadHatter

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 am
"It's nice here, though... I can't say I'd want to be anywhere else. I've had a chance to grow up and now I've got responsibility. It... Seemed a little bit much, but I think I would do anything to see the Lady smile, and the Lord isn't bad once you've gotten used to him." He grinned. Now that he was getting better at what was expected of him the larger male didn't make him nearly as nervous as he had at first.  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff