Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Attention Kenshin Lover Goers. Hehe thats me as well! xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miraku~Spike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 pm
I'm on a MISSION to make my avatar look like Kenshin. Ok, well not entirely like kenshin. But his outfit is what I'm mainly talking about. Anyways. I am on a mission of doing that. I can buy the Royal Yukata, but the sword I need to figure out how to buy. So, any suggestions on who I should buy that? Would like getting Gaia Cash help? o.0

So, what I'm trying to say is. GO KENSHIN!!!! XD

I know this is a random post but I just wanted to put it out there!

Also it IS Kenshin related so yea. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 pm
Hi! You can always buy the Ancient Katana at the marketplace, the average buy price right now is around 460k, or you can haggle at the exchange forum.

Some of our fellow guild members put up a thread where you can get great ideas if you're wanting the Kenshin look at a lower price. Here's the link.

LustrousJade

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:32 pm
There's also another item that has a katana and the name is "Yama no Tamago". Be sure to look it up cuz it has really cool poses and some of them are blade weapons. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm
LustrousJade
Hi! You can always buy the Ancient Katana at the marketplace, the average buy price right now is around 460k, or you can haggle at the exchange forum.

Some of our fellow guild members put up a thread where you can get great ideas if you're wanting the Kenshin look at a lower price. Here's the link.

Ok, thanks! But yea I am going for it. It will take time thou I know that. Thanks for the link I'll check it out later when I have time.

And thanks for the Yumataga (sorry for misspeling it) idea. I did looked at it and I was like thats good and cheaper then the Katana.

Thanks guys! Lol  

Miraku~Spike

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:31 pm
Sure, no problem! To tell ya the truth, I kinda like one of the blades you can equip from the Yama no Tamago item a bit better than the ancient katana. I think it's cuz it's a bit larger and darker but, maybe that's just me. rolleyes  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games