Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
DO YOU THINK WE NEED MORE MODS? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MORE MODS?
  YES
  NO
View Results

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 pm
hey all feel free to post what you wish on the main page it will stay there for a week or so then be sorted into the sub forums or deleted if it is a post with no or little responses dont feel you have to start a new post in the subforums the main page is a place to get your ideas words etc out make the most of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 pm
Yes with a but. I've seen the guild run quite well with this number of moderators. But unfortunately, the status of all the the crew is as following.

Stratus- Was inactive for a long period then came back.
Anochaa- Haven't seen them for awhile.
Dronze- Was inactive for a long period then came back.
Tilbear- Helped hold the guild together during its rut.
Ron- Same as Tilbear
Dameon- Same as Ron and Til but they left.
Repressed Memories- Same as Anochaa. I'd really like to see them back in the guild. They were one of my favorite members.
Bellabie- Disappeared for a long time. Reappeared for a short while then disappeared again.
Millani- Same as Anochaa
Fubar- Recently started posting again but is active.
Lady Luck- Same as Fubar without the activity.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm
LanceCalvis
Yes with a but. I've seen the guild run quite well with this number of moderators. But unfortunately, the status of all the the crew is as following.

Stratus- Was inactive for a long period then came back.
Anochaa- Haven't seen them for awhile.
Dronze- Was inactive for a long period then came back.
Tilbear- Helped hold the guild together during its rut.
Ron- Same as Tilbear
Dameon- Same as Ron and Til but they left.
Repressed Memories- Same as Anochaa. I'd really like to see them back in the guild. They were one of my favorite members.
Bellabie- Disappeared for a long time. Reappeared for a short while then disappeared again.
Millani- Same as Anochaa
Fubar- Recently started posting again but is active.
Lady Luck- Same as Fubar without the activity.

yepp. anyhow, i think lance deserves mod as well  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 am
i think you need a good promotion group sad
it's a BIT lonely there  

kir

Considerate Foe

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:42 pm
Ebek
i think you need a good promotion group sad
it's a BIT lonely there

i agree. we just need active more people in LoH.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 pm
i think five active mods are enough for this size of our population, when it grows we will need more mods but we need more people.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 pm
fubar0
i think five active mods are enough for this size of our population, when it grows we will need more mods but we need more people.

understood but i was looking kinda on the getting someone that's active to be the advertisement /recruiter type not just moving threads and the such  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
fubar0

understood but i was looking kinda on the getting someone that's active to be the advertisement /recruiter type not just moving threads and the such

i agree, but i feel that such loyal and senior members deserve something. well....maybe less on the loyal part as per the moment.  

Ronzalpha201

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:35 pm
I think we need more of the older members promoted to mod. I also agree that we should have crew that are strictly for recruitment purposes. So finding people that are good at hitting the main forums and talking to people. Lance and Tk would be a good start.
The first order of business should be building up the crew, then bringing in fresh membership.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Sure wish we could find someone that has some experience recruiting for this. mrgreen

Took The Magic Guild (And More). Member list from 6 pages to 11 in two days. smile --->  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 pm
LanceCalvis
Sure wish we could find someone that has some experience recruiting for this. mrgreen

Took The Magic Guild (And More). Member list from 6 pages to 11 in two days. smile --->

which another reason why i recc. you as a mod.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm
I am not sure if we need more mods but I do think we need more activities.

People need things to do once they get here. The chatting will come naturally once they are active and busy in the guild. We should have more contest, raffles. games and such. People are always coming here because they want to get a handout! Why not make them work for it? Does the guild have a guild mule? The reason I ask this is because people who really care about the guild could donate various thing to the guild (kind of like a storage closet). We then could have events or chat parties where prizes are given.

How about an Easter Event?
How about birthday events? We could have a birthday thread and then say for the month of April we can have a event going for them.
Mods could be in charge of running most of this but they could also use other member to help them? Which brings me back to my 1st point give people something to do and they will keep coming back and they will tell their friends about us. If they are bored they will not come back!!!
Hope this helps.
red smile  

redhamster121

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:17 pm
redhamster121
I am not sure if we need more mods but I do think we need more activities.

People need things to do once they get here. The chatting will come naturally once they are active and busy in the guild. We should have more contest, raffles. games and such. People are always coming here because they want to get a handout! Why not make them work for it? Does the guild have a guild mule? The reason I ask this is because people who really care about the guild could donate various thing to the guild (kind of like a storage closet). We then could have events or chat parties where prizes are given.

How about an Easter Event?
How about birthday events? We could have a birthday thread and then say for the month of April we can have a event going for them.
Mods could be in charge of running most of this but they could also use other member to help them? Which brings me back to my 1st point give people something to do and they will keep coming back and they will tell their friends about us. If they are bored they will not come back!!!
Hope this helps.
red smile

well, we usually don't do easter. we'll have to wait for the next major holiday.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm
xxstratus_affectionxx
fubar0

how i see it: a person sees a banner somewhere. follows da link. reads about guild feels like joining. checks forum - crying nearly dead.
conclusion: lets talk, roleplay, quest, comment, chat and held contests.
also: maybe clean forum a bit? there are quest threads in 2 forum topics.  

kir

Considerate Foe

thatdude111

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 am
Maybe clean up and re-order the forums? That's always put things on the right track with previous boards I've been a member of..  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff