Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
[discuss] Pets Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image
oh so Extravagant...

Post and talk about your pets here!

I have a bunny named Mitsu ^.^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 pm
I have a Boxer ... her name is Candy and a Pitbull name Quick.... like the strawberry quick because the top of her nose is dark pink like the quick cool  

Witch of the Moon
Crew

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm
oh so Extravagant...

Aw, cute.

This is my Mitsu:
User Image]

User Image
My Guild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 pm
Its cute!!!

Let me see if I can get a pic of my dogs... they are crazy  

Witch of the Moon
Crew

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 am
oh so Extravagant...

Thanks 4laugh
I adore him so much heart

User Image
My Guild

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 am
I have a beautiful little kitten familiar named "Squee" (yes, Nny fans, from JTHM) He is a little male calico who is very curious at age of 6 months. birthday unknown, i resuced him from a dog across the corner of my block. He was badly injured, but is ok now.

My finacee has an old grumpy familiar named "Vampyra" (yes horror fans after the famous actress). She is a big fat black cat who is about 13 years old, and will turn 14 on Samhain.  

Baroness MJ

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:39 pm
I have a little black and white kitten. Her name is Ninja and the name fits her VERY well. I have been attacked in my sleep. I have no idea what breed she is and she is about seven months old. I will soon be getting a puppy, once summer starts. I hope to get a lap dog, perferably black so the shedding hair doesn't stand out on my clothes and whether it's a boy or girl, I'm gonna name it Tobi. And if you're a Naruto fan, you'll get the pun.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:02 pm
InnisTheMirageOfDeceit
I have a little black and white kitten. Her name is Ninja and the name fits her VERY well. I have been attacked in my sleep. I have no idea what breed she is and she is about seven months old. I will soon be getting a puppy, once summer starts. I hope to get a lap dog, perferably black so the shedding hair doesn't stand out on my clothes and whether it's a boy or girl, I'm gonna name it Tobi. And if you're a Naruto fan, you'll get the pun.

Oh my God, seriously? I have one dachshund named Tobi, he's black and brown :3
Then I have my kitteh Fluff, who looks just like Hitler.
And a hamster, named Bear, seeing as how he looks like a tiny, tiny, little black bear.  

Ceramic Sunset

OG Noob

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:25 pm
oh so Extravagant...

@Egro: xd how does a kitty look like Hitler? O.o

User Image
Magica Gothique: A Guild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Hehe.........Well, yes. I want to name my puppy Tobi when I do finally get it. I want a miniture pincher.  

InnisTheMirageOfDeceit

broken_joker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:36 pm
I have two cats - well, a kitten and a cat. Murder and Jazz - or Jack and Mary-ann, depending on my mood. Originally they were called Murdoch and Jasmine...but the names were just a touch too normal for me.

Murder is black & white and a proper little old gentleman. We're not sure, but we think he's between 8 and 10, going on his build and how much he sleeps. That and he just looks old.

Jazz is 11 months old. She's tiny for her age. She's a tortoiseshell. Oh, and she's like a four year old with ADHD/ADD on sugar. She cannot sit still for any time other than to sleep. Anything moves and she goes after it. I swear, she purposely sits on my seat simply so I pick her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Right now I have 1 cat that I dislike, its more my parents cat then actually mine.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

AbsintheGorgon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm
I have no pets but my housemate has a very annoying and very fat cat. He likes to leave the food my housemate leaves around the house (cheetos, noodles, etc.) in my bathroom for me to find in the morning... stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm
I gots a Pembroke Welsh Corgie XD

User Image  

Ara Llynn

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:51 pm
I have three cats and a dog.
(sorry, I have no pictures on here)
Cat I: Bailey. He's 19, orange, and is hyperthyroid. neutral
cat II: Reilly. He's a 4 year old orange Scottish Fold. ^_^ So cute. I wish I had pics sweatdrop
Cat III: Acasha. She's really annoying and fat, with dark brown, long fur and white paws. She screams at you every time you walk by her, and if you try and walk over her, she moves to the spot you're about to step in. >.<

Dog: Turbo. I think he's 8... I don't remember... Anyway, he's a black pitbull/sharpei mix with a white stripe down his stomach. 3nodding  
★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff