Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack//Link Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokio Kite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 am
The Final installment is here, .Hack//Link... every character returns for this one final event. Takasa, Kite, Haseo and everybody else from the .hack Universe. don't miss it...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm
How are sure that it is the last dot hack  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:23 am
I hope it's not the end of .hack. ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:06 pm
Miles Kunasaki
The Final installment is here, .Hack//Link... every character returns for this one final event. Takasa, Kite, Haseo and everybody else from the .hack Universe. don't miss it...

liar!!!!!!!!!!! scream I didn't hear anything about this being the last dot hack  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Orange Refugee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm
GAIA'S ANTI-HERO SAYS:

"

.hack is life, it won't be the end.

Chill out. "

Anti-hero:

an·ti·he·ro:
A main character in a dramatic or narrative work who is characterized by a lack of traditional heroic qualities, such as idealism or courage.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm
Naota3
Miles Kunasaki

liar!!!!!!!!!!! scream I didn't hear anything about this being the last dot hack
Hiroshi Matsuyama said so himself^^ and this is the first time they've ever said that, but it doesn't matter as long as .hack in in our hearts  

zawardo

Green Hero

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:41 pm
Za Wardo
Naota3
Miles Kunasaki

Hiroshi Matsuyama said so himself^^ and this is the first time they've ever said that, but it doesn't matter as long as .hack in in our hearts

;________;
Nooooo! I still want it to continue!
What of this game is a big hit. They'll have to continue, right? Right? ;____;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:00 pm
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
Naota3
Miles Kunasaki

;________;
actullaly that's a strong posibilty because it's easier relate to so lots people want to be with people that understand even fictional charaters I think. smile 3nodding biggrin xd  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 am
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
Naota3
Miles Kunasaki

;________;
actullaly that's a strong posibilty because it's easier relate to so lots people want to be with people that understand even fictional charaters I think. smile 3nodding biggrin xd

Well I hope so. I don't see a reason to end .Hack. ;-;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm
XxGrieverxX
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo
Naota3
Miles Kunasaki

;________;

i do honestly hope this is the end of .hack though, i mean i don't want this to be a pokemon thing >.>  

zawardo

Green Hero

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:25 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo

;________;

i do honestly hope this is the end of .hack though, i mean i don't want this to be a pokemon thing >.>

how say this during lunch time; your not that wise are you za wardo  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm
Naota3
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo

;________;

why do you say that? just because i don't want .hack to continue doesn't mean i'm not wise, i just don't want ,hack to become a cashcow like pokemon, where the only reason they are extending the series is to make money. .hack is just fine the way it will end, serving a purpose, and hopefully, with a good ending, otherwise i'll deny this as canon and say the GU ended it  

zawardo

Green Hero

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 pm
Za Wardo
Naota3
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3

why do you say that? just because i don't want .hack to continue doesn't mean i'm not wise, i just don't want ,hack to become a cashcow like pokemon, where the only reason they are extending the series is to make money. .hack is just fine the way it will end, serving a purpose, and hopefully, with a good ending, otherwise i'll deny this as canon and say the GU ended it

no I was talking about it ending and getting angry is just proving my point  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3
XxGrieverxX
Za Wardo

;________;

XD There already is a card game for it. But, noooooo, .hack can't end!! crying  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

zawardo

Green Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm
Naota3
Za Wardo
Naota3
Za Wardo
XxGrieverxX
Naota3

no I was talking about it ending and getting angry is just proving my point
i'm angry cause that's an unfair reason to call someone stupid, and didn't you read what i wrote?  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff