Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Mad? Feel free to rant here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Comfort foods?
  Chocolate
  Ice cream
  Steak
  Mac n' Cheese with every kind of cheese known to man
  Homemade bread
View Results

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello all!

Every now and then (for some of us, more frequently than that!), ya just gotta vent - you've got some issues to get off your shoulders.

Feel free to rant, vent, complain, kvetch...whatever you need to do to let off some steam- in this thread! It can be faith-related, school-related, family-related, etc...

My only major rule is that you refrain from complaining about other folks in the guild; **I will not tolerate any passive-aggressive back-biting in this thread.** If I suspect it is happening, it will be brought to the guild moderators' attention and the post will be removed if it is violating this rule. If you feel the need to complain about someone else in this guild, Gaia has provided for you a handy Journal feature for that.

I also ask that, if someone has posted about something that strikes you as trivial, do not say "OMG that's so dumb to be mad about!" This isn't a place to tell someone that their problem or complaint isn't important. Any other conversation about it/involving it is generally acceptable though. (i.e., "I know! I hate when that happens too!" or "Oh gods that's horrible. Good luck/feel better soon/hope it turns out okay" or similar).

And finally, I don't mind some mild swearing in this thread...just don't get carried away; no using the f-bomb as every other word, but a couple of swear words in a post is fine. I'd like to think that anyone who comes in to rant isn't going to cry themselves to sleep because someone else dropped a few adult words.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm
Dear a*****e fluffy bunnies;
When you're feeling ballsy enough to say to someone "NO UR RONG!" at least have the ******** brains to back up what you're saying.
Some 14 year old "goth" girl simply saying "Well your rong" is about as credible and unbiased as Dawkins at World Youth Day at the Vatican.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:51 pm
things with my mom have just been sucking since this morning, it even started in a dream and just got worse. I don't wanna write toomuch because I'll loose it so just needed to say that evil mad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:43 pm
I'm falling even more in love with you, letting go all I've held onto...

I'm sick and tired of my step-dad's abusive s**t. I'm sick of hearing my mom beg him to stop tormenting her. I'm tired of hearing the dogs yelp from him yanking their tails or kicking them into the wall. I'm ******** sick and tired of feeling like I can't do anything about it, except continue to save up money to move out so I'll not have to hear it any longer.

He thinks my mom and I can't live without him, like we rely on him just to breathe. He thinks that every bad thing that happens to us can be topped by some minute thing that has happened to us.

Me being forced by my surgeon to not eat or drink anything for two days is equivalent to him feeling thirsty after his chemo.

His cancer is his excuse for being an a*****e and yelling at us for moving the wrong way, or hurting the dogs for peeing on the floor even though they asked him to take them out thirty minutes before.

I hate it. I hate him.

...I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you.

raging-earth

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 pm
MY UTERUS HURTS crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 pm
♪♫♪♫

My mom is being bitchy D:

I have this thing where I start crying for no reason... I'm not sure if it's depression, or what.
Anyways, I started crying in front of my mom when she touched something very personal of mine in my new room, and she says "Go away, you're annoying..."!
I mean what kind of mother does that?!!
I mean it wasn't even the heavy, sob-sob, weeping either!

It's because of her that I've been taught to cry silently (except for the occasional sound of my deep breathing)

♫♪Stalking Your Forums,
One Post At A Time... ♪♫

Faerth

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:43 pm
>.< my dad is so stupid. I'll explain

I had 6 chickens we got to 5 when one dies from the heat wave we had a wile back that and he was older. aparently last night another went missing and my dad never said anything I live out where there are cyotes and Cougars so that's kind of a big deal. just a few hours ago I was up in my room drawing when I heard a comotion on the driveway gravel. I look up to see a Cyote pounceing and killing my favorite chicken her name was Brownie and she lived through 2 cyote attacks prior to this one. My dad should have told me that they were out roaming and he shouldn't have let them out when one had gone missing. But he never said anything so I couldn''t double check to make sure they were all ok.

and then there were 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am
I know I'm a failure. I know I'm not doing anything with my life but does my mother (and the rest of my family) always have to point it out? Does she think I don't know? Does she think I'm that stupid?

I'm going no where and I don't seem to be able to change it
so when they say s**t to me it really really hurts 'cause its true

I don't have a job
I can't drive
I can't do any courses cause I can't hack it. I can't do essays and I'm always worried about everyone judgeing me

I'm stuck
I know I have to do something with my life but that doesnt help me figure out what or how to do it
I don't feel passionate about anything anymore which is stupid cause Ive always been the most firey opinionated person ever
I don't know what I want from life and if i did I don't know how to get it
and I don't have faith in my abilities anymore It's been crushed out of me

I don't have the strength to just bite the bullet and do what i need to anymore
Ive lost everything that was good about me, everything that i relied on to get me through this life

Then of course my mother has to get shitty at me for trying to tell her that I know all she has to say Ive heard it all before and she doesnt need to tell me again cause It only gets in the way!!!  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:45 am
*snugs* heart heart heart

College isn't for everyone, and sometimes parents (especially if they have certain expectations) don't understand that. I have a somewhat better perspective, seeing as how my college degree has gotten me absolutely nowhere.

As to getting a job, don't know what the economy is like where you are, but here trying to get a job is nearly impossible at the moment. Also, with everything being computerized applications and whatnot these days it doesn't help. Half the time if your resume doesn't have the right keyword it doesn't even get read by a human.

Overall it take some of us longer to figure things out, but hopefully it will all come together soon enough!! You could always look into taking some online classes, or look for jobs where you can work online (that way driving isn't an issue), at least until you decide what you really want to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:25 pm
I'm usually a very forgiving person, but I can honestly say I'm not forgiving you at all. Ever. I'm pissed that you ever came back to school and have to ride my bus.

You're like an infection that eats away at the flesh leaving puss and decay wherever it goes. Your voice is like a knife to my ears and your very being makes me sick. If you ever touch me, I swear I'll whip out my syringes and stab you in the hand, Pig.

I don't wish you to die, but I wish you would move. Very very very far away and never come back.

Namikikyo

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 am
too2sweet

College isn't for everyone, and sometimes parents (especially if they have certain expectations) don't understand that. I have a somewhat better perspective, seeing as how my college degree has gotten me absolutely nowhere.

As to getting a job, don't know what the economy is like where you are, but here trying to get a job is nearly impossible at the moment. Also, with everything being computerized applications and whatnot these days it doesn't help. Half the time if your resume doesn't have the right keyword it doesn't even get read by a human.

Overall it take some of us longer to figure things out, but hopefully it will all come together soon enough!! You could always look into taking some online classes, or look for jobs where you can work online (that way driving isn't an issue), at least until you decide what you really want to do.

It's not so much about finding a job so much as overcoming issues I have about having a job. And I really don't have much time left to get my life on track because in about a year or so my mother is moving and her and her husband are getting a place for just the two of them and leaving us kiddies to work something out for ourselves.

But that you for caring It really helps heart I'm feeling a little better now heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 am
This is just the thread I needed.

MY MOTHER IS SUCH A WOOWOO!

Yesterday she was looking at videos on that 2012 crap, and it seems she actually believes it. She's so gullible, as long as it supports her belief that A: doomsday is just around the corner, and B: there's a secret conspiracy out to persecute the innocent little Christians or suppress the "truth" in science.

Grrrrr...

I wish I could pound some sense into her head, but she's so closed-minded she'll accuse me of being deluded/confused/trying to think *gasp* SCIENTIFICALLY or some crap.

You'd think she'd have caught on the first time, after Planet X/Nibiru (the ancient Sumerians knew all about it, don'cha know!) failed to show up, but NOOOOOO.  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 am
Google, damnit, GOOGLE! No one ELSE seems to have a problem finding the s**t they need. That's because they use these magical little things called SEARCH ENGINES!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Esselean
too2sweet

It's not so much about finding a job so much as overcoming issues I have about having a job. And I really don't have much time left to get my life on track because in about a year or so my mother is moving and her and her husband are getting a place for just the two of them and leaving us kiddies to work something out for ourselves.

But that you for caring It really helps heart I'm feeling a little better now heart heart heart

The good news is you know what your deadline is...so start small and work your way up. Have you considered doing some volunteer work. Maybe if you find something you like doing, you can then look for work in that field.

heart  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Arcaniss Vivian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Yaaaaay for anger threads!!!!

My entire class is failing because we just got a new rule on how we take our quizzes and tests! : D is'nt that just great?! We also have a book report due on October 27 (today is the 22) and we don't have time to read it because not a single person in our class is done! : D Plus we can't take the books home! We're only allowed to read them during school!!!! ^^ My bestest friend's boyfriend also just broke up with her and it's entirely my fault!!!! biggrin Whooohooo!!!! My own boyfriend has'nt spoken to me in weeks and I suspected that he was a trained killer anyway! He probably just could'nt keep up the facade any longer. biggrin DDDDD I'm afraid of police interrogation (don't ask) and I want to go to military school which would be murder for me if I managed to get in, but since I never will because I'm about to start failing, then it really does'nt matter anymore!!! : D My mother is working for days at a time in another county while I stay home alone and we are still scrounging for food! : D Our house payments are so high that we can barely afford to feed ourselves, but my mother is obsessed with wildlife so guess what! I live on a hobby farm and not only can we not feed ourselves, we can't feed the goats, chickens, cats, or dogs that she insists on keeping! ^^ I love Jesus! T.T God what are we going to do? : ) must stay happy, must be optimistic...life is life and pain means that you're still alive....*goes numb* Yaaaaay for life! *plays her recorder for the cherry tree in the back yard*

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games