Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

Days of youth were slowly putting themselves behind her; something that she had not yet come completely to terms with. She could still clearly remember the hours she'd spent racing with her brothers, playing games with Tifu, listening to the stories told by her father. This was her home and she knew that deep down more than she knew anything else...

But she also knew that there were things outside of their pride; siblings that she had not yet met, an entire world just waiting... A world that she didn't have the heart to explore on her own.

Sighing softly she flopped down in the grasses that were slowly growing taller as the seasons shifted. Soon they'd be tall enough to grant her some sort of cover when she did this, instead of acting as little more than a soft cushion. It was comfortable though... Still cool and quiet away from everyone else. It gave her a chance to think about everything so think she did.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:46 am
User Image

Like the siblings he didn't know his mother had left he and his brother. He wasn't sure where Zale was now either. It seemed life in general was well, rather lonely. He had never really left the lands where he was born and he knew there was a pride near by but he wasn't ready to settle there or maybe ever.

He wanted to go to the lands his mother spoke about as if they had been the best days of her life though if he ever got there? Well he wasn't sure but that was his aim now, to go and find those lands.

Today though he was wandering, well looking for food and again it had led him into the Kusuni lands. He knew they didn't mind having visitors but he was sure one day he would have a problem with hunting on their lands. He knew his way around the lands well enough and knew most of the pride by looks though he didn't know their names and had never really spoken to any of them.

As he moved her noticed a female laying in the ground. He had seen her before, at least he thought he had but like per usual he just carried on. He was walking at his normal slow pace, his eyes kept darting back to look at her but he couldn't find the guts inside him to go and talk to her.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 pm
She was starting to feel like she could lie here forever... And perhaps she could, but it certainly wouldn't get her anywhere. No, it would leave her right in the same rut that she was already in; bored and alone with nothing at all to do. Was that how she wanted to spend the rest of her life?

"No." She answered the question she'd proposed in her mind, pushing herself back up onto all fours to stalk back in the direction that she supposed her brothers were in. Maybe, if she was lucky, she could find Tifu and talk him into doing something fun... Or she could walk right into a lion that she'd never seen before, which she almost did.

"Oh!" She scrambled back, eyes wide. "I'm sorry!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm
Nahum's ears flicked forward as she spoke though who she was talking to he really had no idea. He watched her as she got up and stepped back somewhat as she started coming his direction, without seeing him? She then looked up and Nahum had a sudden urge to run away rather quickly. It seemed he and social situations didn't get on all that well.

"Hey..." He smiled though it looked rather awkward. He wasn't good with others in general let alone girls, they were like a completely different species to him, way too confusing!

Right what are you suppose to do when you meet someone? The question seemed to keep running through his head as he stood rather awkwardly. Introductions!

"I am Nahum." He tried the smile again. His tail flicked behind him uneasily. This is what he gets for hanging around a pride he doesn't belong to! She will probably chuck him out.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 pm
"Igizo. That's me... I mean, that's what my name is. Igizo." She nodded, smiling, seeming every bit as awkwardly nervous as he did. It wasn't often that she ran into anyone from the outside, let alone anyone she wasn't related to... How was she supposed to act in situations like this?

"My brother calls me Izzy sometimes though... To get back at me for calling him Tifu. He thinks it's girly... Or something..." And now she was rambling, probably sounding like an idiot. "I don't think I've ever seen you before, Nahum. You aren't a member of the pride, are you?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:52 am
She liked talking it seemed. He smiled and nodded as she said what her name was and then listened as she rambled a bit but he didn't mind as long as she didn't ask... too late.

"No, I'm not..."

This was it, she was going to throw him out! He watched her carefully, she didn't seem like someone who would throw him out and he hadn't been before but he had also been careful enough not to actually run into anyone before.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:02 am
"That's so cool." She seemed excited by that, taking a chance to step closer to him, wondering if he'd be any different than the lions in her pride just because he wasn't one of them. "What's it like? Out there and all... I've never really been outside the pride." Her curiosity was genuine, filled with all of the youth she'd been trying to suppress in growing up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:36 am
That was unexpected.

He stepped back as she moved towards him, somewhat confused by her reaction. It was the last thing he had been expecting but then again maybe some were just different then others? Or were they all like her here? He wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

"Erm... its erm... " How was he suppose to explain it?

"Why don't you come and see?" At least then he could get out these lands and start relaxing. he would go elsewhere for food and water now, he didn't want to get caught by any angry lion.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 am
"Come... Out there?" She stopped as if there were some sort of invisible boundary keeping her from following after him as he stepped back. "I've... Never been outside of the pride before." She glanced back over her shoulder, waiting for someone to come collect her for pondering it, if even briefly. She knew that she couldn't leave, not knowing how much it would hurt her father... But would it be so bad to go on a little adventure?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:15 am
"Well I'm not staying here!" He was a little bolder as he spoke this time but the fear of being caught by a big scary lion was enough to want to get him out of the lands as quickly as possible.

"I'm going you can come if you want." With that he turned and ran towards the pride borders, he was not waiting around to be attacked by a big angry lion or even the girls father. The thought made him shiver, he was far from a good fighter and tended to avoid other lions in general to avoid fights or arguments. He just hated them.

As he reached the border he laid down. Safe. He then turned to see if she had decided to follow him or not.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:11 pm
"I... Hey! Wait!" That just wasn't fair. He wasn't suppoed to take off on her when she still had so many other questions to ask about what it was like outside. She watched him for a moment before taking off after him, throwing caution to the wind. It wasn't like she was leaving forever... Just for a little bit.

She didn't slow even when he did, tossing herself in his direction to pounce on him after he laid down. "Ha!"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:19 am
"What the.....?" He couldn't finish his sentence as this large body seemed to be flying towards him. He couldn't remember asking her to pounce him... what the hell was she doing? He wasn't sure but she got him though he wasn't sure as to why.

"Gerrof!" He grumbled as he spoke, he hadn't really grown up playing much. His mother, well she wasn't the best mother so he had spent most of his time learning how to live. He rolled about hoping that she would move soon, he really didn't like having someone on top of him.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 am
"That's what you get for running away." She huffed after nipping lightly at one of his ears, eventually climbing off of him so that she could continue making a face at him. "... Don't you know how to have fun? I mean, you started it after all." Her eyes narrowed slightly. Why would he take off running like that if he didn't want to play?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:19 am
Fun? No of course he didn't know how to have fun, he had to live and living was no fun. Did this female know nothing? What did she think she was doing?

"There is no time for this 'fun' thing. Do you not have to survive or are you all fed well in that pride of yours." His voice turned slightly bitter through annoyance. He had watched the pride for a while and everything seemed good. All life there was well and everyone had caring parents, at least it seemed that way.

He didn't even know where his mother was now, she left them at a rather young age and so he had fended for himself which he was perfectly capable of still doing. Though it meant he hadn't ever played much because he had to survive.

Remove

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Her ears flattened slightly as she stepped back, gaze drifting to the ground. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have bothered you." She shook her head as she turned her back to him, glancing over her shoulder for a moment. "Prides have hard times just as much as rogues do... You have to make time for fun in life or you wind up miserable."  
[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff