Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arts of the Midnight

Back to Guilds

Where time is not a boundary for dreams. 

Tags: arts, painting, music, movies, randomness 

Reply The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]
Final Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:07 pm
(continuation of conversation with Kinky-case)

Awesome! I am humbled by your amount of playing. I actually have played FFVI but never finished it. *shame face* in my defense I didn't own it and couldn't keep it long enough. I loved how Crisis Core's story played out but I agree on the battle system, it got a little cool once you were good enough to be strategic instead of just running around like crazy. Crisis Core is one of two Final Fantasy games that I've completed 0 as in I got everything there was to get and did everything there was to do in it's entirety.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 pm
I've never done that entirely only with Crisis core, i've beaten the games but I usually play them over long periods of time because when I started xD I sucked severly at them, so I had my brothers help a few times because he's a game guru, he's beaten all the games I listed, and gotten everything in almost all of them. So now i've beaten most of them by myself but I still have to go back and get the rest of the stuff, I kind of suck at keeping focused on it though which is sad but I really try. Honestly though no matter how many times I play them over and over I never get bored.  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:45 pm
That's just another part that's great about them. smile The only other game I've truly done that on is FFXII, I'm the Order of Ambrosia which involves almost everything anyway, and I have not just a full bestiary but a completed one. I have over a million steps and over 3 million gil I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:49 pm
*stares* O.O holy smokes >.> I couldn't stand the battle system enough to play that one all the way through yet. Wow a completed bestiary geez...I don't think I will ever be able to complete that in FFXII..Have you seen the trailers for FFXIII? It's for Playstation 3 right?  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm
YES!! I've watched them over and over, honestly if Final Fantasy didn't exist I doubt I'd have bought a PS3. I'm so excited. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Yeah thats the only reason I have one too, it's the only reason I bought a PS2 too xD but seriously! you need to try the tales of series like the abyss and theres a new one called Vesperia

have you played legend of dragoon? *should start new topics* I played it after I started playing ff and it was a really good one too  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 pm
What are they for exactly? And no I haven't but I've heard of it, hey according to the International FFXII zodiac job system I'm a dragoon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm
hellhound9
What are they for exactly? And no I haven't but I've heard of it, hey according to the International FFXII zodiac job system I'm a dragoon! biggrin

Tales of the Abyss is for Playstation 2, Vesperia is for 3 or x-box 360 I believe, the others ones that are in the series are also for playstation 2 for the most part too. You should try playing it though, it's really great too. Hahahaa thats awesome! Out of all the characters in FF which is your fave? Lots of people like tifa and cloud it's ridiculous xD  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:38 pm
I'll check them out! My favorite? Wayyyy too hard to decide, you have to give me a game, and even then I usually need a sub-category like party members or... non-party members. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm
hellhound9
I'll check them out! My favorite? Wayyyy too hard to decide, you have to give me a game, and even then I usually need a sub-category like party members or... non-party members. lol

Well im thinking out of all the party members only. I know it's hard hey..  

kinky-case

hellhound9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm
hey what?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 pm
oh o.o I just say hey at the end of stuff cuz I don't want to sound too canadian and say eh xD but it's hard to pick which one  

kinky-case

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm
kinky-case
oh o.o I just say hey at the end of stuff cuz I don't want to sound too canadian and say eh xD but it's hard to pick which one

So you've never tried FFXI right? do you have the one for comp or one for the system? or did you just borrow it? you said it doesn't work?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:17 pm
I have it for the computer and even though the test and everything it says I need to have to run it check out it won't play. crying  

hellhound9
Crew

kinky-case

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm
hellhound9
I have it for the computer and even though the test and everything it says I need to have to run it check out it won't play. crying

I may be able to ask my brothers about it when I get home, they played it all the time till they started playing WOW again.  
The GEEK Subforum [Games, Conventions, technology, gadgets, etc...]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff