Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
xbox live Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm
What are your gamer tags? I finally gave in and bought a real console. I'm nightmareridley.

Also does anyone play street fighter 4 or resident evil 5?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am
My gamertag is Michael RD 2 xd
I play:SKATE,Guitar Hero 3,DDR:Universe2,DOOM,Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and Contra.  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:15 pm
Ok, so anyone else at all? I could have sworn I saw more people with those xbox live achievement tag signature things, and more people QQing about the lack "serious business" systems like xbox 360 and PS3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:27 pm
I'm too poor to get a "serious business" system, and even if I got one, I'd get a PC. XBox360 would be my second choice, though.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:26 am
shameless bump to try to get more friends on xbox live XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 pm
mine's PillzTheKiller
I only have viva pinata though
redface

RecycledBabies

Shy Fatcat

12,725 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KiindaGrump

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:01 pm
Gamertag; OMZG Larissa.
Games; Left 4 Dead, Halo 3, Rock Band 2, Gears Of War 1 & 2, Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:05 pm
My Gamertag is Slothapalooza I currently play platinum but when im on I play Re5, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Halo Wars.

Yea just hit me up with a request  

Raijin36

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:44 am
GamerTag: Tron714
Games: Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Lost Planet, any other game you see on my achievement list.

At the moment im in the process of moving into a apartment. Give me a month or two and hopefully we can game together. Im up for playing anything. Currently im pumping out achievements since i have a lack of gametime anymore. The real world isnt kind to me anymore XD. but hit me up with a friend request and ill glady accept  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm
so i cant find the place where i wanted to post this... it kinda fits in here XD

it is my...
MOST BRILIANT IDEA EVAH!!!
mmk, so we should just make a GPL Clan silver account(when i say "we" i mean 110% all nitnit) and everyone in this guild adds that account so we can see one another.

and then... tournament time on games that we declare a tournament for blaugh , for example:
- UNO
- Gears of War
- Call of Duty 4
- Street Fighter 4
or something we all have.

we throw in some gaia gold into a pot and the best of2 or 3 gets a dividend of the pot xD

this is just a thought, but i dont mind pushing this a bit forward to making this reality. everyones opinion is welcomed ninja  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:16 pm
Eh... I don't really see why we can't just organize stuff here, and add each other as friends. Also the only thing I have on that list is SF4 =/ yeah, I got this 360 only like a month ago, so I might be picking up a few more titles like Halo 3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:24 pm
that could work, but i just see it as more free space for other users who maxed out there friends list. i know most of us wont have the same game, but who wouldnt want a fun game of UNO with gaia gold on the table?  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:38 pm
The friend list limit is archaic and a rip off for a service that charges $50 a year.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 pm
its all good though, i dont have 100 friends that i would want to play with anyways. im more of a solo person a majority of the time. ill be sending you a friend request soon if you didnt send me one yet xD.

oh, your gamer card in the signature. its not linked too mygamercard.net. makes it harder for me to stalk your progress XD ninja  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Well im done with fallout 3 until broken steel since I now have 1200/1200  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers