Reply The Naruto Network
Narultimate Hero in America Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:44 am
According to NarutoFan.com, the Narultimate Hero game will be coming to North America sometime this year. Here is the post.

Quote:
Naruto fans will not have to wait very long for this uber popular Naruto video game for the Playstation 2 to make its way stateside, it has been announced that Narultimate Hero and possibly its successor, Narultimate Hero 2 will be crossing the ocean for an English release sometime this Fall. The game, which is being brought over by Bandai, is surprisingly rated #23 on the top 50 games to look forward to in 2005 by GMR Magazine. Being that the Naruto anime has not been licensed in America it is almost unprecedented for a game of this magnitude to come over without an English voice cast, but it is looking like we can expect Bandai's own in-house studio to provide voices for the game.

Naruto is currently the second most popular manga in America, behind only Rurouni Kenshin and it is expected to be even more popular then the cult status of Dragon Ball Z.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:00 pm
well that would be nice but you could always get a freeloader and buy the game in japanese. because the chances of it getting licensed translated and put into consumption is highly unlikely to happen in one year.  

Hot Damn

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:24 pm
Hot Damn
well that would be nice but you could always get a freeloader and buy the game in japanese. because the chances of it getting licensed translated and put into consumption is highly unlikely to happen in one year.
Well, yea, or mod, but that ruins your warranty.. It's a pain to use the disk, though, so I hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:07 pm
xTwisTx
Hot Damn
Well, yea, or mod, but that ruins your warranty.. It's a pain to use the disk, though, so I hear.

wow!  

Shoua_Yaj

Idle Incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:32 pm
I'm just glad that the game is finally coming to America. I would've gotten it before, but I don't understand Japanese enough to fully enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:27 am
Idle_Incarnate
I'm just glad that the game is finally coming to America. I would've gotten it before, but I don't understand Japanese enough to fully enjoy it.
Yea. I only played for a few minutes but it was cool.  

xTwisTx

CloverLeafe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:44 am
I'm looking forward to it. I've never played it so it should be cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:48 pm
stephiep515
I'm looking forward to it. I've never played it so it should be cool.
3nodding The art style is tres nifty.  

xTwisTx

Idle Incarnate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:04 am
From what I hear the Gamecube Naruto games are better though. I hope they come over here as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:22 am
I don't have Game Cube tholugh. . . stare  

CloverLeafe

Alucard_CSOTN

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:01 pm
hmmm well don't know but i think that the playstation is a tad more popular than the game cube so i don't think that they might bring the game here for GC any time soon..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:33 pm
Alucard_CSOTN
hmmm well don't know but i think that the playstation is a tad more popular than the game cube so i don't think that they might bring the game here for GC any time soon..
They'll bring them both. People will buy them either way.  

xTwisTx

CloverLeafe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:17 pm
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

The game cube probably won't come out til after it's started showing on Toonami and become more popular though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:30 pm
stephiep515
xTwisTx
Alucard_CSOTN

The game cube probably won't come out til after it's started showing on Toonami and become more popular though. sweatdrop
Possibly, but there are oftentimes multi-console releases, so either way is fair game.  

xTwisTx

Alucard_CSOTN

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:49 am
well i'm gonna have to wait really long to get the game....  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff