Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~What Happened Next After The 6th Book rp (People needed)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know who R.A.B is?
  Yeah of course!
  Nope T_T
  Maybe!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:45 pm
Hey peoplz hows it going. This is a rp for what happens after the 6th book. So we start right after they get on the train back home. Just in case no one knows where the book ended or forgot. So every one is welcome so have fun. I will of course take new people on this but you must first fill in a profile but i will not except any if the three main characters positions are not filled and as you put your first post i want you to put 6987 after your first post showing that you have read all of this. I will of course put who is who and who we need people to play. If you want to be a character you must pm me and tell me who you want to be and why you would be the best person for the character. KK?

Students:

Harry Potter: inseerin

Ron Weasley: Finora Lupin

Ginny Weasley: Tifagirl.

Neville Longbottom:

Hermione Granger: darkteenangel

Gregory Goyle:

Vincent Crabbe:

Draco Malfoy:

Lavender Brown:

Justin Finch-Fletchley:

Seamus Finnigan:

Pansy Parkinson: Liveevil14

Parvati Patil:

Dean Thomas:

Conlin Creevey:

Luna Lovegood: Aari-chan

Cho Chang: xtc.laoz

Teachers:

Professor Sprout:

Professor Flitwick:

Madam Hooch:

Madam Prince:

Rudeus Hagrid:

Madam Pomfrey:

Minerva McGonagall:

Sybill Trelawney:

Horace Slughorn:

Antiganist:

Petter Petagrew (I dont know how to spell his name though)

Voldemort:

Lucius Malfoy:

Severus Snape: Caligula_Demon~Apothecary

Fenrir Greyback:

Grown ups (As in parents and people that are not students but not teachers or the antiganist)

Molly Weasley: manga_lover11

Argus Filch also Mrs. Norris:

Arthur Weasley:

Cornelius Fudge:

Remus J Lupin:

Mad eye moody:

Rufus Scrimgeour:

Bill Weasley:

Fluer Delacour:

Charlie Weasley:

Fred and George:

Percy Weasley:

Penelope Clearwater:

Angelina Johnson: xtc.laoz

Marcus Flint:

Alicia Spinnet:

Katie Bell:

Oliver Wood:

Tonks:

Please PM me if i have forgotten any one! So Please pm if i missed some one. Thank you very much

We will start right after the book

Profile if you want to make a character up.

Student Profile:

Name:
What grade (It has to mach the age):
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com or http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5113933298354864703 to find out what kinda wand you have):
House (Also at that sight):
Looks:
Bio:

Adult Profile:

Name:
Job:
Wand:
Old House:
Old School:
Looks:
Bio:

Post this and you must fill in every thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:06 am
Ginny went into the train. She looked for a Empty compartment. She found one and she sat down. She looked at her hands.

'Oh god I miss being with Harry.' thought Ginny. Tears threated her eyes. She shook her head and looked out the window waiting for the train to leave.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:10 pm
[[just posting once so that I remember where to post for next time. I still have to study for school, so this will be a short post.]]

It had been a whole summer since he had last seen Harry or Hermione, and it left this certain red-headed teen feeling more angsty than usual. In fact, was it just him or was he forgetting what they looked like? Ron sighed as he boarded the train, dragging his old battered trunk behind him as he peeked in random compartments until he found an empty one. He always enjoyed sharing a compartment with his two best friends. With much struggle, the lanky boy finally got his luggage on the top shelf and collapsed on the cushioned seat. Now, all he had to do was wait until Harry or Hermione waltzed through the door. Content, Ron let his gaze wander to the hustle and bustle outside the train.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:09 pm
Harry managed to drag his trunk and Hedwig's cage up onto the train. The kids were still staring at him as he walked down the train as they did last year. Harry quickened his pace, looking through every compartment, and looking for a familiar face to sit with. Harry caught a glimpse of flaming red hair sitting in a compartment and he quickly turned to go inside. It was Ron, his best friend. "Hey mate!" Harry said more happily than usual. He hadnt seen him all summer long. He stuck his trunk on one of the shelves and sat down across from him.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:37 pm
Ginny just sat there looking out the window. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them up quickly. She looked around the compartment. No one had not come in yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:07 pm
Luna drifted in, with her handy copy of the Quibbler always at her side. Her eyes were clouded over as she drifted into the compartment. "Hello, Ginevra," she said softly, pulling her magazine open to an article written by Voldemort's phychiatrist about his "Mild depression" over his mothers death.  

Aari-chan

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:48 am
Aari-chan
Luna drifted in, with her handy copy of the Quibbler always at her side. Her eyes were clouded over as she drifted into the compartment. "Hello, Ginevra," she said softly, pulling her magazine open to an article written by Voldemort's phychiatrist about his "Mild depression" over his mothers death.

"Hi Luna." muttered Ginny. "So how are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:18 pm
*Cho went downstairs to eat dinner, and she found noodles*
Uuummmm ^-^*Starts eating*
Cho: Mom, I can't WAIT to go back to Hogwarts again!
Mom:Oh really hun? Sounds like you like it there alot more better than here.
Cho:Yeah, because the magic stuff are really neat to learn =).
Mom:Uhmm hmm! =D.  

Pow in the Wow

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:05 pm
*Angelina went outside, practicing playing basketball.*
*She shoots, and misses the first shot*
*But shoots it most in for the rest of the few hours*
*Goes back inside, and relaxes in the couch, watching tv*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:44 am
Pansy walked onto the train. She searched for Draco. She then remembered that she had not seen him since Dumbledore had died. She supposed that it meant that Draco had killed Dumbledore. Upon finding the compartment with her other friends, she fixed up her outfit and hair, then walked in casually and sat down. She missed snuggling up to Draco all the time.  

Kana.Emiko

Dawlish

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:41 am
Snape walked through the dense fog in the graveyard, searching for the skeletel figure of his demonic master. The graveyard was expansive, but he didn't seem to see him anywhere. "Master?" He projected outward. He heard no response. He was where he been instructed to go. Voldemort had called him only right after his escape from the grounds of Hogwarts, instructing him where to go and whe, and yet he hadn't arrived yet. Something seemed out of place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:38 pm
When Cho finished eating, she putted the dishes away, goes to her room, and changed in her sweats.
"I'm wondering if I can go out and have plans with my other friendss..."  

Pow in the Wow

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:41 pm
Angelina decides to go to her room instead, and tries to call Harry if they can hang out.
*Dials Harry's phone number*
WWRRIINNGGGGGGG
*Nobody answers after ten secondss*
"Mehh... now hat should I do? I just just stay around home all the time!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:54 am
Can I be Molly Weasley? whee

Name: Molly Wealsey
Job: [Do we know what job she has?]
Wand: ?
Old House: Gryffindor
Old School: Hogwarts?
Looks: Slightly plump, short, red curly hair with freckles
Bio: Has 6 sons (Ron, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Charlie), and 1 daughter (Ginny), is married to Arthur Wealsey, lives in the Burrow, is very kind to Harry and Hermione. Tries to cut Bill's hair when she can and even though she thinks that Fred and George should've choosen their job better, thinks they have a knack for the things they make.  

[LadyPirate]

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:08 pm
manga_lover11
Can I be Molly Weasley? whee

Name: Molly Wealsey
Job: [Do we know what job she has?]
Wand: ?
Old House: Gryffindor
Old School: Hogwarts?
Looks: Slightly plump, short, red curly hair with freckles
Bio: Has 6 sons (Ron, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Charlie), and 1 daughter (Ginny), is married to Arthur Wealsey, lives in the Burrow, is very kind to Harry and Hermione. Tries to cut Bill's hair when she can and even though she thinks that Fred and George should've choosen their job better, thinks they have a knack for the things they make.

You didnt have to do that. You just had to pm me and tell me who you want to be and y you think you would be a good person to play her. But this is good to. Welcome!  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff