Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Classic - Old - Independent Movies
The Ghost and Mr. Chicken Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has seen it
  yes
  no
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 pm
ok i know its a really old movie but it has Don Knotts in it so its really good. If any1 else has seen this movie then please contact me right away cuz you r now my bestest friend. Nobody i know has ever seen that movie. Its so classicly funny and scary at the same time lmao. So yea add me if you seen it if not then go watch it. blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Seen it?

I own it on dvd. smile Don Knotts was great.  

cteddiesgirl

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm
omg you rock i thought don knotts was the best in that movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm
I have the Reluctant Hero Collection. It includes:
The Ghost & Mr. Chicken
The Reluctant Astronaut
The Shakiest Gun in the West
The Love God?

http://www.amazon.com/Knotts-Reluctant-Chicken-Astronaut-Shakiest/dp/B00023P4JM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1237685273&sr=8-1

Great collection of his films. I also love him in the Apple Dumpling Gang movies.
Not to mention also:

How To Frame a Figg, The Incredible Mr. Limpet, No Deposit, No Return, Gus, Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and Hot Lead and Cold Feet. smile  

cteddiesgirl

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:11 pm
This is great! I thought I was the only one to absolutely love this movie, let alone have seen it a million times! I love all Don Knotts movies! This is so cool! I'm adding both of you as friends! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:44 am
FAN ******** TASTIC GREATEST MOVIE EVUR!!!!!!!!!!  

madbugz

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm
cteddiesgirl
The Ghost & Mr. Chicken
The Reluctant Astronaut
The Love God?

http://www.amazon.com/Knotts-Reluctant-Chicken-Astronaut-Shakiest/dp/B00023P4JM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1237685273&sr=8-1

Great collection of his films. I also love him in the Apple Dumpling Gang movies.
Not to mention also:

How To Frame a Figg, The Incredible Mr. Limpet, No Deposit, No Return, Gus, Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World and Hot Lead and Cold Feet. smile

I have the Reluctant hero collection as well!! I thought the Ghost and Mr. Chicken was the greatest ever! I love when he falls in the Elevator, gets me laughting everytime!! lol. The Apple Dumpling gang was Also really cool, My mom was the one wwho got me into Don Knotts. I was Totally boorn in the wrong generation. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 pm
i kno right its like we were meant for don knotts but we came in too late and no one else knows i kno that doesnt make sense sorry but im hyper  

madbugz

Yenrex

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm
Me and my brother where in our library when we saw it just sitting on the shelf. We had no clue what to expect, so whe got it (alog with The Privet Eyes) and we have wached over and over agian. I can't belive some one else other then my bother has heard of Don Knotts!

It's a shame that he passed away crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm
Eternalbunny-chan
cteddiesgirl
The Ghost & Mr. Chicken
The Reluctant Astronaut
The Love God?

Not to mention also:

I have the Reluctant hero collection as well!! I thought the Ghost and Mr. Chicken was the greatest ever! I love when he falls in the Elevator, gets me laughting everytime!! lol. The Apple Dumpling gang was Also really cool, My mom was the one wwho got me into Don Knotts. I was Totally boorn in the wrong generation. =]

Yeah. I am a huge fan of old musicals and classic movies in general. I was totally born in the wrong generation.  

cteddiesgirl

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 am
We all were born in the wrong generation lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 pm
Man, I wish i had a time Machine I would have Loved to meet him, His Facial expression made me roll on the floor laughting
Lol  

Mimu-lou

Loyal Senshi

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 pm
ikr lol do calm and murder go together CALM AND MURDER!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm
This movie has the best music ever. I had it stuck in my head for like a year after I first saw it. Don Knotts is great!  

Chokolate Thief

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm
don knotts truly was an amazing actor  
Classic - Old - Independent Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items