Reply Guild of Roses
Things People Do That Annoy You. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoBoundariesMule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:23 pm
Have you ever had someone do something that annoys you in your every day life, or makes you ask why did they do that. Well I've decided to make a list of all the things people do that annoy me, and oh yes I get annoyed easily so please forgive me. Feel Free to add your own. =]

1. Woman who wear high heels but stomp as they walks, why because there trying to keep there shoe on. [Saw this today actually]
2. People who stand behind you and cough in your ear. [Happened today to me when I'm standing in line. Just so happens I'm in a wheel chair, so it was literally in my ear. ]
3. People who come beside your car and flip you off just cause your driving the speed limit. [It's actually really amusing when people do this to me.]
4. People who wear clothes that are just way to small for them.
5. When your standing in line, people who stand really close to you. [It's like hello the line isn't going anymore, so please stand back a little.]
6. If your trying to get down an aisle in the store, they simple just stand in your way, it's like hello please more. ]

that's all i can think of for the moment, will add more later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:25 pm
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way

Lol Niceee. I can only agree with #5 though. The rest I havent really experienced.

1. People that walk slow down the hallways at school.

Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

draconas88

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:28 pm
my greatest peeve

do not dis my English skills because i will take extreme offense to it and become really irate

so just a warning to everybody out there: think before you dis my English skills  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 pm
._.

I don't know if you'll believe me but... It's extremely hard to get on my nerves.

Actually... reading what others post, I'm likely to be the one annoying you instead x_x

I apologize in advance to everyone.  

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

NoBoundariesMule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 pm
Well no one's perfect with there english, even I mess up on it. So it's not big deal to me. =]

and I doubt you'll annoy me, you haven't yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:34 pm
People who insist on driving 15 miles below speed limit when passing a cop. Or just cuz they wanna make me mad. mad lol (i am a speeder -_- )

People who wait til the last minute to pull out in front of me on the road. (alot of things on the road annoy me ^^;; ..)

People who are mean or cranky to someone for no reason.  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

yo1090506

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm
1. Homework.
2. Having projects due on the same date for like 5 different classes.
3. Friends leaving you without as much of a word to talk to someone else.
4. Those same friends coming back to talk to you only because they're bored.
5. People who judge you before getting to know you.
6. Wanting to eat an orange for breakfast but you can't because you just brushed your teeth
7. The economy.
8. People who are inconsiderate and uncaring for others feelings.
9. Friends who think I like getting smacked on the head for fun...
10. Idiot classmates who hate their teachers for punishing them when their the ones who cause trouble in the first place.
11. Being forced to read a book with no pictures for Silent Reading.
12. Not being able to wear oversized shirts to school because they're considered gangsta.
13. Canon freaks who can't understand the concept of crack.
14. People who hate a character and can't back their hatred up with accurate evidence as to why that character sucks.
15. Friends who usually talk to you when they want something.
16. Shallow people.
17. Daylight savings.
18. Having no authority whatsoever over my sister.
19. People who don't do anything in class because they know they can copy of someone that actually does their work.
20. People who make fun of others for being different.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 pm
kitsune_chan119
1. Homework.
2. Having projects due on the same date for like 5 different classes.
3. Friends leaving you without as much of a word to talk to someone else.
4. Those same friends coming back to talk to you only because they're bored.
5. People who judge you before getting to know you.
6. Wanting to eat an orange for breakfast but you can't because you just brushed your teeth
7. The economy.
8. People who are inconsiderate and uncaring for others feelings.
9. Friends who think I like getting smacked on the head for fun...
10. Idiot classmates who hate their teachers for punishing them when their the ones who cause trouble in the first place.
11. Being forced to read a book with no pictures for Silent Reading.
12. Not being able to wear oversized shirts to school because they're considered gangsta.
13. Canon freaks who can't understand the concept of crack.
14. People who hate a character and can't back their hatred up with accurate evidence as to why that character sucks.
15. Friends who usually talk to you when they want something.
16. Shallow people.
17. Daylight savings.
18. Having no authority whatsoever over my sister.
19. People who don't do anything in class because they know they can copy of someone that actually does their work.
20. People who make fun of others for being different.
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way

Yay things that I can agree on!
Cause I can't drive yet.

Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

yo1090506

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 pm
If I could drive then hell I can only imagine how much more I could add on to that list.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am
Trust me. Once ur driving u'll see. Allllll the stupid things drivers do. And im only 20!! And they say I'M a bad driver when i see people way older than me driving worse than me. mad lol Tho the way I drive is nothing to be proud of i shall admit... xDD

@Kitsune: Oh! =D You just reminded me of a whole bunch of other things that annoy me! xP lol  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

yo1090506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:21 am
Lol,at least you're honest when talking about your driving skills and hopefully you don't curse at others on the road like my dad often does...

@Angel: Glad I could be of some help.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 am
Nahhh i dont wanna start a fight with anyone or anything. I keep it all bottled up inside and tell someone alllll about it later. xDD Cuz yelling at someone or showing rude gestures doesnt get anyone anywhere in my opinion. Tho i will admit when some lady almost hit the side of my car i gave her a dirty look. Like a look that says "Wth are u doing??" kind of look. sweatdrop =/ lol  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

yo1090506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:34 am
Lol, you don't sound like those people on the road who get mad at every little thing which is good since causing a fight really won't get you anywhere but lol even so it's still hecka funny when you see the look on someone's face right when you flip them off before speeding away(That happened today with the guys by my mom's car at the stoplight) XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:42 am
Lol i wouldnt kno! Ive never flipped anyone off on the road. I can only imagine what their faces would look like. xDD I have been yelled at by a bus driver before. Thing is my window was up so i didnt hear a word she was saying. I just watched her go on and on.. i think she was actually getting red in the face... until i was finally able to turn right. I didnt even do anything wrong. Or at least i dont think i did... xDD  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

yo1090506

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:46 am
Lol, wow that really gets me wondering as to what you did that made her so upset...Jeez I'd be freakn' out if that bus just suddenly started chasing after me, good thing she wasn't THAT pissed though. XD  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff