Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:35 pm
I welcome you to Greyvine Valley, where Anthro's live their everyday lives in peace. The humans are unaware that we humanoid animals live in this valley, awesome right?! Sadly residence have started to vanish o_o murders committed by people unknown. Rejected by humanity and also called furries in a sense or so we find ourselves at peace here. Anywho we open our gates to you and your friends, but watch your back at night D: things are going bump in the night that seem to slaughter Anthro's. Your neighbor is your friend even thou he or she might not like you rofl. Other then the disturbing intro we welcome you...

Rules::
1:: No god-moding
2:: Please be fair with each other and try not to be rude
3:: .... I forgot
4:: Kinda went poof biggrin
5:: Please not haters...
6:: Ah.... Do time jumps or go to PM if your feeling frisky o_o
7:: No more then two characters please
8:: This is modern times so no freaky powers or anything o_o I will eat your body and leave it in a trashcan if you do <.<
9:: No one panic about this one D: there are going to be human character in this rp too!!!*gasp* I know rofl
10:: Romance and Violence is encouraged
11:: Have fun

Setting Info::
Weather: Sunny
Time of Day: Night
Season: Summer
Temperature: Cool

Character Skeleton:
User Name:
Name:
Job:"What is your job in our little valley?"
Appearance:"Picture would be nice but descriptions are good too"
Bio:

Anthro and Humans are the only races allowed...Humans may live in the valley too but they have to be friendly. Those who arnt friendly are the hunters in the night o_o.... Spooky I know...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm
Navo poked his head out of his apartment room door looking down the hall and around"eer...morning already"he asked himself and scratched his chest"Why couldnt it be a weekend"he sighed and started pulling on his hoody...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:30 pm
Character Skeleton confused ??
User Name: Feral_ Disfussion
Name: Sophitia
Mate : None
Anthro Race: arctic fox
Job:"Blacksmith or maker of anything metal/wood/glass"
Appearance:
Sophitia
User Image
Bio: Settled within the village after somehow finding it one day. Since the humans she had encountered before believed she was not to there choosing she was outcast form her previous home and settles within Greyvine Valley. Fiery fun loving nature.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Sophi sat over her desk near the kiln weaving glass and many different jewels / substances into figures to sell within the town. The sun glistened off of the prism of a fox holding a spear. She set it down and grasping it with the metal tongs, cooled it within the tub of water. It sizzled and came out hardened and ready for sale.
Since this was the first opening she hung a sign outside the shop

50% Grand Opening  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm
User Name: wolfbanebaxton
Name: Navo Brimshine
Anthro Race: Kani "bunny"
Mate: Seeking
Job: Works at a Cafe
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Nothing is really known about him, he works at a cafe. Is desired by both genders. He is doesnt really pay attention to either, he is the quite type whom doesnt speak alot. He lives alone in a apartment in the city district of the valley. He plays the eletric guitar and is known to known to listen to music when taking a walk...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:40 pm
Navo put on his headphones and wandered outside heading slowly past Sophi as she hung up the sign. He just seemed to be randomly jamming to music and such paying no heed to anyone or anything....  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 pm
As he passed by her she tapped his shoulder.
" Hey care to buy anything?"
She smiled at the Kani.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:48 pm
He seemed to have gotten spooked and jumped landing on his butt on the pavement"ow"he removed his head phones"Now why did ya have to go off and scare me eh"he asked his irish accent quite clear...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 pm
" Well sorry but it seemed you were off in a little world of your own."
She extended her hand to help him up.
" I just opened shop."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 pm
Navo took her hand and just as he was about to stand slipped on a rock knocking them both over"well guess we're even now eh"he chuckled and laughed alittle to himself...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Character Skeleton:
User Name: Kuromeruneko
Name: Kuro (Its his nickname)
Anthro Race: Black shorthair
Job: Blacksmith Apprentice
Appearance: User Image
Bio: He's a loner abondoned at birth, he left the orphanage as soon as he learned to walk. He travels from town to town looking for work, but unsuccesful because of his race.

((Sorry the pictures so humongous))

::Edit!:: I changed the job ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm
She chuckled rubbing her tail.
" Yea i guess we are."
She tried to stand up and slipped
" Darn why is it so slippery."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Kuro enters the valley with a sigh."Guess Ill just sleep on the sidewalk again." He spots the little cafe and 2 furs on the ground and goes to them without thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Navo chuckled"maybe ya like being ontop of the irish kani"he laughed to himself messing with her in a flirty tone."Anywho I be goin to work at the cafe"he smiled from under his hair...  

wolfbanebaxton

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces