Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

The edges of the pride seemed better right now, for Thona as he made his way lazily around. He had finally added more onto his accessories to show he was the king of this pride. It'd be passed down when Thona passed away. If he couldn't find a heir, he was unsure of what would happen to his pride when he died. He knew that wouldn't be for a long time. He lashed his tail about as he moved rather bored.

Life seemed slow right now, but it was because he wasn't out in the world enjoying his time by himself, or with a damsel who needs his "assistance" Of course, he loved his pride, but it almost seemed as if he didn't want to run it at times. He yawned. He just needed someone else to help out a bit, while he was on his own little trips to spread himself around. Someone who wouldn't take his spot being King.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm
Rahu had been roaming on his own for quite some time, and was actualy fairly happy with being a rouge loner who did as he pleased. being the malicious b*****d he is, he was a snarky jurk to anyone unless they so happened to earn his respect in some way. at the moment he was being lazy not carign if he ran into any one though he prefured being away from others which is why he ran them off most the time. his scars showed he was one to get into fights and usualy he caused them which was obivious if any met him even for a breif meeting. tail lashing about in a lazy fason, he jumped up onto a large rock to sit on while he looked around the area he was in to make sure he was trespassing in anyone pride since that would just cause him unwanted trouble that he didn't need and he wasnt about to get a whole pride after him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Thona's pride was well marked, by him of course. He mad sure to do his runs around the pride once a day. Which was pretty much what he was doing, but also to get away from the land in which he lived. At least away from everyone around. He yawned, and noticed something in the distance that was quite black. He moved towards it. For it wasn't normal for some large lump of black thing sitting on a rock. Either it was nothing, or someone who shouldn't be there. It had no red on so he knew it wasn't Akeldama. He lowered his head as he started to trot towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Rahu's lips curled into a snear as he noticed the bright orange leopard coming towards him. it hadn't been all too hard to avoid Thona's pride with how well his pride was marked and at the moment he was only on the rock that was close to the borders of that pride. tail tapping on the rock, he waited til the other leopard got closer to bother saying anything to hm since there was no need to bother having to raise his voice or cause a conflict at this moment. if he was going to b***h at him about being to close to pride lands well Rahu would just roll his eyes and say 'whatever' to him and probably walk off with out caring what the other thought.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Thona was more into wanting more to join. As he got closer, it was clear that this other was a feline of some time. Perfect, weather it male or female, it would do find in the pride he figured. He got closer, a familiar sent came a cross his nose, but he wasn't quite sure of who it was yet. Took a few steps closer, he could tell it was a male for sure now. As he got close enough to speak. "Hey you, there." He started what else was he suppose to say. As far as he could tell the only thing he slightly new was the smell. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am
Rahu eyed the other male as he kept coming closer and tsked at the way the other addressed him. " i beleive i am sitting here doing what i please which i beleive is rather obivious." stratching his chin with his paw, he had spoke in a dry tone that showed his was unamused with having been called 'hey you'. " so shall i ask the same of you or is there any other question you are needing to ask." tapping his tail on the rock boredly, he appeared unamused and well bored with Thona though he was prepared to be in a fight if the other decided he disliked his attitude so much as to attack.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:04 pm
Even the voice sounded familiar. Thona shrugged it off and stood right infront of the rock and glared at the massive black blob infront of him. "A smart a** I see?" He had to say. He'd never ran into someone as of late with such an attitude. No matter, nothing Thona couldn't handle. "I was just wondering around my pride." He simply said. He was trying to figure out who this other was, and why he seemed so familiar, but it was hard. He raised a brow, as something was coming to him. "We've met before." He spoke. but said nothing else.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 am
any who knew rahu, knew he had a nasty attitude and a temper to match it. " there we go stating the obivious again." Rahu just snickered at Thona as he had started to reconise who he was as they had their little back and forth spat. " is that a question, a statment or are you thinking we have met before?" a ide grin came to his face, as he was obiviously enjoying himself greatly.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 am
"Well Someone's gotta state the obvious or we'd just sit here looking stupid at each other." He spoke. Tail lashing a bit as he started to get irritated. He knew who it was now, a vague memory of the other leopard. They had met in their early adult hood. Thona thought him useful then, perhaps he still was. "What do you think, Rahu" He spoke with a glare at the dark mass of a leopard on the rock. The other seemed to love playing games with him, it was quite obvious now. Thona wasn't sure if Rahu knew it was him the whole time, or just started to remember, like himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:45 pm
" probably but that remains to be seen." Rahu chuckled as it was obivious Thona was getting irritated by his little game he was pulling. oh well the game was now begining to bore him anyways. giving a lazy flick of his tail, he yed thona. " so what do you want Thona i don't got all day to chit chat or play games that get boring." grinning, it had not taken him too long to remeber who thona was as they had been almost friends back when they where younger.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:33 pm
"I'm sure you have more time in this world then I, Rahu." He spoke with with a slight grin. He couldn't remember the last time he actually saw this male leopard, but it did indeed had been too long.The only real male Thona could call friend. Even if it wasn't much of a friendship, but a tolerance of each other. "Seeing that your hear, I assume you have no real place to go to." he said getting straight to the point. "I do have a spot in my pride for you if you wish." He said with a swift shake of his head. "That's if you can handle telling other's what to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:05 am
"maybe i do and maybe i dont. but then again i do hate wasting my time." Rahu was being rather cocky and smug as he chatted with Thona but thats how he always was. "a pride........hmmmmm interesting." he had never been one to be in a pride but it seemed Thona was offering a position he could fit well in. " its probably a possiblity as long as i can still do as i please." grinning, he wondered what thona would say now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:48 pm
"Then why are you laying on that rock as stupid as ever?" He asked Rahu a rather simple question. He was curious, yet also still joking around with him. "Well, this pride is to better the world with hate and anger and to take out the happy go-lucky type of things on this earth. Torture, and corruption, and all that other fun stuff." He said with a simple boring voice as if it was every day type of thing. "And to do as one pleased is the way of life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:12 am
" im just.......waiting for something to happen." Rahu was now grinning more than ever, as his laying around had made it so he had been found by thona. " sounds like some fun." snickering, he was actualy concedering it now since well if he was able to do as he pleased it wouldn't be much trouble to hang around Thona's pride. leaping off his rock, he stretched out before giving a bored yawn. " i'll come along for the fun if there is any to come from being in this pride of yours."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:13 pm
"it's proven to be quite amusing to me, so far." Thona spoke with a shrug. "And perhaps this is what you've been waiting to happen. Without realizing. You get to beat some kids into shape at least." He spoke. That always was fun to him. At least to the sense of it. He lashed his tail as he continued to watch his old friend. "Well if your coming, then you best fallow me. It's well hidden. " Rocks made it hard to get in and out of his pride lands, only the pride landers knew how to get in and out of it.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff