Other!
View Results

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:43 am
So. Do you have a pet? Is your pet the epitome of awesomeness?

I love animals, personally. I like hearing funny stories about them, I like seeing cute (or creepy) pictures of them.

So. Share your pictures, share your stories!

Also, try not to stretch the page. If you are using photobucket, it's very easy to resize the image to a more appropriate size.

Here are my kitties:

User Image
This is Grimm Reaper. He's a big cutey-pie who loves getting his Kitty kisses. When he's excited his tail twitches about a thousand times a second, I swear.

User Image
This is Seraphim. She's my little rat of a cat. A little annoying, a bit useless (sometimes I have t help her onto my lap because she's... challenged, I think). She's where my username came from. She also thinks she's the queen of the house and entitled to anything she wants.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:03 am
Ok, no pets yet.. so here is the other one that lives here:

User Image
Her name is Mittens, and she's Sera's sister. The poor little dear is about the biggest scaredy-cat I've ever met, and she used to get beaten up horribly by Grimm. Eventually we had to move her into her owners bedroom because we were worried about what may end up happening to her. She's much better now, getting rather plump. But take her out of her safe room and she's a tiny ball of fear.  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 am
Awwww they are so cute and precious!! =3 I used to have a black and white kitty and a golden retriever/lab puppy but both passed about 8 yrs ago. cry I miss them...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:57 am
Aww, i'm sorry to hear that sad

I've gone through many pets over the years. When I was little we had this amazing border collie. He was so protective of my brothers and I, and he was just the sweetest dog ever. He eventually got a tumor which ended up paralizing him so we had to put him down sad  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:11 pm
Yeah its ok. -_- They'll always be in my heart. <3
My parents wont let us have any more pets. My dog was like a second mom to me. mrgreen I spent hours with her just hugging her and crying before my parents took her to be put down. She was suffering from old age and such. sad And my kitty died from old age too. I actually watched her grasping for her last breath. sad It was a hard time for me. -__-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 pm
Oh gosh, that sounds just awful! My old cat died of old age, but I hadn't seen her much before she died because I was away at school, so I don't know what she was like in her last days sad

On a different, though pet related note, I was stumbling aroundthe net and came across this page:

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

It seemed appropriate for the thread biggrin  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Fallen_Angel98

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 pm
LMAO! that was hilarious! xDD I had never thought about all that before. o_o They are here to take over the world! Ahhh! gonk xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:34 pm
Well of course they are! Being the master of your home is only the first step in world domination. The only way I can see them failing is if they can't decide which cat will rule us. They woul dall think they were better qualified then the next kitty XD  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NoBoundariesMule

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:37 pm
User Image
This would be my cat. She passed away last year. Sadly she was only 4 years old, but she got really sick and we had to put her to sleep. But still for the 4 years I had her, she was a great cat. She really didn't have name because she came to anything you called her and it didn't matter. I mostly called her fat cat she she was a long haired cat and mostly made of fur so it made her look puffy. She was also a biter and liked to lurk around the corners and pop out at random times and attack you. But yep this is my cat and I miss her. =]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm
SeraphimDoll
Well of course they are! Being the master of your home is only the first step in world domination. The only way I can see them failing is if they can't decide which cat will rule us. They woul dall think they were better qualified then the next kitty XD
Lol! I can so see that happening! That would indeed be their greatest downfall. xP lol

@dark: Aww thats a cute kitty. 3nodding Sorry u didnt have her for long. sad  

Your_Fallen_Angel98

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm
Aww, she looks beautiful! I'm sorry that you ended up losing her when she was so young sad I would be devasted if I lost one of my kitties, they are like my babies!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm
Thank you.  

NoBoundariesMule

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:10 pm
we have two basset hounds...they're are our "kids"....and believe me they are almost every bit like having kids lol

User Image
This is Bosley...he's almost 6, we think. We rescued him from the animal shelter almsot 3 years ago. He's a big sweetie and loves to cuddle.

User Image
And this is Molly aka the Beasta. She'll be 2 in July. She is a piece of work, but as you can see her sweet face gets her out of a lot of trouble. And she knows it, too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Awww, adorable dogs Maeve!

I love their ears, basset hounds have the best ears biggrin Molly definetly has a sweet little face, hehe  

SeraphimDoll

8,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chidorilash
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm
This here is my cat (A psycho, demonic little cat that loves to jump out at people while she hides in the most weirdest places you can think of)
Though, she's not all bad, she does like me much more than others (she often rides on my shoulder/head and attacks anyone that comes near me when we're walking xD)
User Image

This is my dog Coco (a scaredy-cat, non-swimming dog who resides underneath the couch.)
User Image

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces