Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Common .hack Voice Actors Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 pm
After finishing watching .hack//SIGN (again) I went to wikipedia and searched the names of the voice actors that played Tsukasa (both the Japanese one and the English one). I saw that Mitsuki Saiga played not only Tsukasa but also Elk in both the animes and the video games. I think she also played Endrance in the Japanese version of G.U. Brianne Siddall also played multiple characters in different .hack series. Are there any other people who played multiple characters in .hack animes and video games?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:49 am
The have a bunch on the .hack wiki.
I can't remember any, but I do remember that Haseo (Japanese) is the same voice actor as Jenos from Black Cat, Cloud Strife, and...
Misaki... haha... MISAKIIIII!

Aherm... yeah...
And his English voice is the same as Sasuke from Naruto.  

Mubyou

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 am
ketsukutelle
I can't remember any, but I do remember that Haseo (Japanese) is the same voice actor as Jenos from Black Cat, Cloud Strife, and...

Aherm... yeah...
And his English voice is the same as Sasuke from Naruto.

Whoa! The voice actor for Haseo played Cloud?! I had no idea! That's pretty awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:37 am
The guy who does Wiseman's voice, also voices Orochimaru and Vincent. It's so hot. :,D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:56 am
Apparetly Crispin Freeman (Sakaki and Balmung) also voices Kyon in the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu English dub.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm
BloodStainedKnife
Apparetly Crispin Freeman (Sakaki and Balmung) also voices Kyon in the Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu English dub.

Kyon's voice is transfixing. It doesn't match, but it sort of hypnotizes you into thinking that it does.  

Mubyou

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm
ketsukutelle

TAKAHIRO EFFIN' SAKURAI. heart .... Excuse me, my fangirl is showing.

More along the lines of what the topic asked, he played Tomonari Kasumi/Sieg in .hack//LIMINALITY as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 am
BloodStainedKnife

I think he's Kaze from FF:U, too  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:28 pm
fk12
ketsukutelle

TAKAHIRO EFFIN' SAKURAI. heart .... Excuse me, my fangirl is showing.

More along the lines of what the topic asked, he played Tomonari Kasumi/Sieg in .hack//LIMINALITY as well.

Wait...that's the name of the dude that voices Kanda in D.Gray-Man! (I know this only because of wikipedia and a recent rereading of D.Gray-Man) I knew none of this stuff! Thank you for responding, everyone! (^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:46 pm
Atoli's JPNVA Ayako Kawasumi also plays Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi. I love that series. ANd She does Zombie-Loan's Kome. And waht makes me sad is that Bridget Hoffman plays Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yugi and I never notice how Atoli's sweet kind voice could be that Annoying twits voice. I hate Yuki so much.

And shocker is that Sakubo's ENGVA also played on Ed, Edd, and Eddy as Nazz.

BlackRose's ENGVA does Urd from OMGodess and Su from Love Hina. I can so see the characters. her JPNVA surprised me the most. I mean, come on, Risa Harada from DNAngel? Ew. I can't stand that character.

Mistral's ENGVA, Sandy Fox, does my fave Chobits Persocom, Sumomo(Plum). So hyperactive and cute.

Yata surprise me the most with his ENGVA being Spike from Cowboy Bebop. If I known that 2-three cons ago, I would've gotten his Autograph.

BreathLessX
Crew

Mubyou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 pm
KOME? PHHHHT. TAKAHIRO SAKURAI DOES SHITO-KUN!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm
THAT'S WHAT THEY CALLED HER IN WIKI. OMG, SHITO-KUN. <3  

BreathLessX
Crew

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:21 pm
BreathLessX
Atoli's JPNVA Ayako Kawasumi also plays Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi. I love that series. ANd She does Zombie-Loan's Kome. And waht makes me sad is that Bridget Hoffman plays Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yugi and I never notice how Atoli's sweet kind voice could be that Annoying twits voice. I hate Yuki so much.

And shocker is that Sakubo's ENGVA also played on Ed, Edd, and Eddy as Nazz.

BlackRose's ENGVA does Urd from OMGodess and Su from Love Hina. I can so see the characters. her JPNVA surprised me the most. I mean, come on, Risa Harada from DNAngel? Ew. I can't stand that character.

Mistral's ENGVA, Sandy Fox, does my fave Chobits Persocom, Sumomo(Plum). So hyperactive and cute.

Yata surprise me the most with his ENGVA being Spike from Cowboy Bebop. If I known that 2-three cons ago, I would've gotten his Autograph.

Yata=Spike? That is odd. (With DNAngel, the manga was way better. I was watching the anime, and it just wasn't as good.) Mistral as Plum...I can picture that. (^^)" If I had done more research, I probably could have found this, but I didn't. It's interesting. Thanks to all!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm
sanjuro = antares  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 pm
Naota3
sanjuro = antares

They do sound the same. :0
I always thought that Anatares was Marlo because they both seemed kind of the same personality-wise and kind of sounded alike, but I check .Hackwiki and I found out they aren't the same person. It made me sad. D:

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff